As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Bad Food] Thread is dead and gone forever

• knitdanknitdan Registered User regular
    Get me some of that And Willie sausage

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
    Depressperado
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    ahem

andouille? I hardly know her!

shit that is not as funny as I thought it was gonna be but my pride won't let me take it back so I just have to live with it.

Rhesus PositiveDouglasDangerTynnanErin The Red
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Andouille Defeats Truman

Rhesus PositiveDepressperadoAndy JoeTofystedethDouglasDangerTynnanCrippl3Kayne Red RobeErin The Red
  • SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Huey, Louie, Andouille

Backloggery. Yes, it's updated.

The sig image will return when I stop playing "Mature" games. Unless I never stop. Oh god, what if I never stop?
    AlexandierMichaelLCDepressperadoPolaritieTofystedethV1mDouglasDangerTurambarKayne Red RobeErin The Red
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    "Sugar house" sounds very illicit
    It's a perfectly legal spice, until you process it into skooma.

Commander ZoomShadowfireMichaelLC3cl1ps3DepressperadoTofystedethCrippl3
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    “Master Bruce, you’ve barely touched your bat calzone from Little Caesar’s.”

YL9WnCY.png
    JedocLost SalientZonugalRhesus PositiveDouglasDangerAndy JoeCrippl3Erin The Red
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I have an odd craving for one of those little orange juice cups from the hospital they always give you half frozen.

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    You've probably got scurvy and your body is desperate for vitamin C!

Just kidding, that shit's been disproven. Scurvy isn't real.

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited March 7
    scurvy isn't real? it's just a name for the symptoms of severe vitamin C deficiency, right?

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    Sterica wrote: »
    “Master Bruce, you’ve barely touched your bat calzone from Little Caesar’s.”

it's a calzony

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    scurvy isn't real? it's just a name for the symptoms of severe vitamin C deficiency, right?
    To be clear, it is real, and you need vitamin C to live.

YL9WnCY.png
    tynicPinfeldorf3cl1ps3sarukunCommander ZoomShadowfireCentipede DamascusKing RiptorASimPersonZonugalRhesus PositiveDouglasDangerTynnanAndy JoeTonkkaBurtletoyThegreatcowHappy Little MachineKayne Red RobeErin The Red
    Yeah

Vitamin calzony

PinfeldorfLost SalientGlalAndy JoeTonkkaBurtletoyCrippl3
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Scurvy breaks down collagen so scars degrade and any old wounds you have reopen and start bleeding. It is the most metal of all vitamin deficiencies.

tynic3cl1ps3Rhesus PositiveTynnanAndy JoeTonkkaHappy Little MachineErin The Red
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    A disease both terrifying and mildly informative.

VeldrinDouglasDangerTofystedethTynnanAndy JoeErin The Red
  • UrsusUrsus Registered User regular
    These hospital omelettes are surprisingly legit. Really good actually.

I was doing a bit. The thing about "craving what you need" is the part that's been disproven.

I swear i get a salt craving when my blood pressure plummets sharply, but it's also possible i just really like salt.

tynic wrote: »
    I swear i get a salt craving when my blood pressure plummets sharply, but it's also possible i just really like salt.

Are you a mammal? Mammals do love salt!

3cl1ps3MichaelLCTynnanAndy JoeBurtletoyHappy Little MachineKayne Red RobeErin The Red
    Oh no, you won't trick me that way. Not again.

E.Coyote
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Just finished off the curry chicken paste with a second round of empanadas. This time I sprinkled MSG over the egg glaze, making the end product taste even more like samosas. I think I'm on to a whole new fusion cuisine here.

Or else I just made some weird-shaped samosas, I dunno. They'll make good lunches either way.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    MichaelLC
    I think they're probably curry puffs now.

lonelyahavaJedocVeldrinV1m
    Ah, that's the critter! I have reverse-engineered curry puffs via crock pot mistake. Also, turns out I dig curry puffs.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    Commander Zoom
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Oh no, you won't trick me that way. Not again.

I'm pretty sure that you have to tell us if you're a mammal. It's the law.

Commander Zoom
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Is It Cake? | Official Trailer | Netflix

I'm generally in favor of making people be confidently wrong on television, but I can't support any program that might perpetuate the lie that fondant is edible.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    DirtyboyKing RiptorShadowfirepimentoMagellMichaelLClonelyahavaBahamutZEROGlalDouglasDangerElaroTynnanAntoshkaKayne Red RobeErin The Red
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I’ll eat the fondant

I’ll do it, I’ll fuckin’ do it

tynicJayKaosAndy JoeTonkkaCrippl3Happy Little Machineadejaan
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    A Buick is edible if you hate yourself enough.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    Andy Joe
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Everything is edible with the right preparation and medical treatment

Andy Joe
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    SOMEBODY SAY CURRY PUFFS!??

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    tynicsponoKetarjgeisCommander Zoom3cl1ps3LabelsarukunSporkAndrewGlalDouglasDangerTofystedethTynnanMichaelLCJedocAntoshkaTonkkaBurtletoyThegreatcowHappy Little MachineKayne Red RobeErin The Red
  • sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Registered User regular
    I'm gonna need like

Thirty of those

640qocnq4ske.gif
    Lost Salientjgeispimento3cl1ps3sarukunShadowfireKayne Red Robe
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Yeah I made myself real sad about my upcoming leftover soup lunch by linking that

I guess I could go get a curry puff... But it's Pizza Noche here and it's tough to justify both

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    tynicsponosarukunTonkka
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    I don't see Crispix represented on that bracket.

I'm personally offended.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    LuvTheMonkeyCommander ZoomBurtletoyKayne Red Robe
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    edited March 8
    Honey Nut Cheerios winning against Honey Bunches of Oats is the purest of nonsense.

ChicoBlue on
    XaquinPinfeldorfPolaritieDirtyboyBanzai5150Centipede DamascusThegreatcowErin The Red
    Cinnamon toast crunch is the only one of those I will eat, ever. But also I can't buy it because then it's the only thing I will eat, ever.

There's a clear winner, is what i'm saying.

webguy20Xaquin
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Cinnamon toast crunch is the only one of those I will eat, ever. But also I can't buy it because then it's the only thing I will eat, ever.

There's a clear winner, is what i'm saying.

This is the 100% correct opinion.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
    Xaquin
  • LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    No Cheerios (plain), Kix, Cinnamon Life, Coca Pebbles........

This is a sham

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
    Commander ZoomMagellE.Coyote
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    No Raisin Bran Crunch??

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    Commander ZoomKetarMadicanBanzai5150TofystedethCentipede DamascusBurtletoy
    Found the boomer, guys

3cl1ps3knitdansarukunrhylithShadowfireXaquinTonkka
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Top 5 Cereals

Cinnamon Toast Crunch
    Ohs
    Honey Bunches of Oats
    Honey Nut Cheerios
    .... I dunno .... apple jacks? cookie crisp maybe?

Erin The Red