Options

The [Bad Food] Thread is dead and gone forever

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    V1m wrote: »
    Cheesiest origin story ever

Queso Con Carnage will not stand for this denigration of their origin.

Archrival of one Chester Cheetah

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    "We'll see who the REAL dangerously cheesy one is, Chester CHEATER! NYA HA HA HA HA"

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    All hail sarukan! Death to the uncheesed!

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    I am reducing my intake of Monster Ultra White as this morning I noticed I only had two cans left in my garage and casually, unconsciously uttered, "Runnin' low on Ketracel-white..."

Probably not a good sign.

First Zonugal, can you vouch for the loyalty of your men?

We pledge our loyalty to the Founders from now until death.

Then receive this reward from the Founders, may it keep you strong.

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    I am reducing my intake of Monster Ultra White as this morning I noticed I only had two cans left in my garage and casually, unconsciously uttered, "Runnin' low on Ketracel-white..."

Dude at my work had a heart attack just from drinking energy drinks every day, so it's always good to cut back. He was otherwise healthy, too.

sig.gif
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited March 2022
    A beginning is a very delicate time. Know then that it is the year 10,191. The Known Universe is ruled by the PepsiCo Emperor Bradham IV, my father.

In this time, the most precious substance in the universe is the cheese Queso. The cheese extends life. The cheese expands consciousness. The cheese is vital to space travel. The Spacing Guild and its navigators, who the cheese has mutated over 4,000 years, use the spicy hot goo, which gives them the ability to fold space. That is, travel to any part of universe without moving.

Oh, yes. I forgot to tell you, the cheese exists on only one planet in the entire universe. A desolate, dry planet with vast deserts. Hidden away within the rocks of these deserts are a people known as the Fritolay, who have long held a prophecy that a man would come, a messiah who would lead them to true freedom.

The planet is Arrakis, also known as Dorito.

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    Sorce wrote: »

Dude at my work had a heart attack just from drinking energy drinks every day, so it's always good to cut back. He was otherwise healthy, too.

one of my incredibly stupid childhood friends had a heart attack at like, 18, because he drank a bunch of energy drinks and took some adderall and that got him hype to exercise so he popped

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    This is a hell of a thread to wake up to.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    My wife had a little heart attack at age like 21 from too much caffeine

But she's super sensitive to caffeine so too much was like 2 coffees

• Options
    This is all terrifying

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I've had that at the Portillos here. It is truly decadent

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    That appears to be cheese in two holes

What if the hole is connected under the bread? Is it one hole or two?

/Throws mathematical grenade into discussion, runs away

This is actually very clear cut in mathematics and there is an entire branch of mathematics for this.

The answer is that maths views, say a hole dug in the ground as not a hole but as topological description of the shape. I mean how deep does it need to be to be a hole then?

Conversely a tunnel is a hole.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited March 2022
    So I mean, unless those two divets connect it isn’t a hole.

More specifically it is one hole and two entrances.

Blake T on
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    So is this the sex thread now

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    topologically there's only a hole involved in sex if it's oral or anal

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    swear to fuckin' god

buncha nerds in here

• Options
    edited March 2022
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »
    swear to fuk in' goawdd

buncha noids in hea

for some reason I read this in a very heavy fran drescher accent

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    you're not far off what I was thinking when I wrote it

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    I think I used too hot of water and killed the yeast in this dough

• Options
    Oh nooo

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I think I used too hot of water and killed the yeast in this dough

murderer

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    t288a940jwr2.png

This is the waffle my nephew ordered for lunch.

Truly, children are the future (of the Bad Food Thread.)

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    your nephew knows the score

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Dickie Dee's Famous Italian Hot Dog in Newark, NJ. Old school eatery with a Jersey Charm. (10 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLwfub5MyCI

• Options
    275610655_4917371498340841_4024472383084787034_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=tq1sH9XBP0YAX_fn5ml&tn=bQxx06jEh3PtJDTv&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-1.xx&oh=00_AT8wbQwv-R8Vq9uXjdFhqMKHqjYsaope0m_OPL9-1S0AUg&oe=62328CEB

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Imma make steak and onion pies tomorrow
    Might do some steak and cheese as well

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    275610655_4917371498340841_4024472383084787034_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=tq1sH9XBP0YAX_fn5ml&tn=bQxx06jEh3PtJDTv&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-1.xx&oh=00_AT8wbQwv-R8Vq9uXjdFhqMKHqjYsaope0m_OPL9-1S0AUg&oe=62328CEB

That's one way to bring peace to the Middle East

Unite them against a common foe

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Ive seen those but never looked at the ingredients. Theoretically you could do a sweet hummus but I don't know why you would

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    My local supermarket does a hummus with dates and a vaguely North African spice mix blended in which is kind of savoury-sweet, and it's pretty OK if you're in the mood for that kind of thing.

But straight up chocolate cheesecake hummus? Why? Just have chocolate cheesecake!

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/k06ZwyKFJDU
    Making fried bananas live

• Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Pie filling complete. Beef, rosemary and red wine. Managed to avoid eating the lot as I was cooking. Now sitting in the fridge to cook. Tomorrow I’ll be putting them suckers in some pasty and cooking them up

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    I set up a blind taste test with my wife's favorite Girl Scout cookie with Samoas and Caramel Delites and then the Aldi generic version thrown in and it was a lot of fun. My wife and girls ranked the OG Samoas as the best, the Aldi generic as the second best, and the Caramel Delites as the last place but still good. Cookie science!

Also I missed the holes conversation but since we're talking food and the mouth is a hole, this video seems germane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egEraZP9yXQ

• Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    Try behind, but hole.
    rwkv6lao7mmi.jpg

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Got my hands on some of those Tony's chocolate bars and oh dang this is good chocolate

Except I got the variety pack and it's a lot

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Dinner tonight was a mushroom, spinach, mozzarella, and garlic scromlette.

Scromlette is a signature dish of mine and definitely not just an omelette I fucked up.

• Options
    so many of my omelets have turned into scrambled eggs halfway through the cooking process.

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    I watch a lot of cooking competitions and they always emphasize that rolling with the punches is what makes great chefs.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    A reminder that today is Pi Day. Go get some dessert.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
This discussion has been closed.