As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [TV] Thread, what a concept!

19495969798100»

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Grislo wrote: »
    reVerse wrote: »
    Grislo wrote: »
    I'm watching the first episode of the new Resident Evil show, and folks, you won't believe how clever they've been.

I know people were pretty unimpressed by trailers and whatnot, but!

What they've done is not only a painfully generic zombie post apocalypse show, but at the same time a painfully genereic teen drama show. Can you believe it? I sure couldn't!

A stroke of pure genius, and it's remarkable how no one had thought of combining the two in a show before. Boggles the mind.

Run, don't walk, to the nearest phone, computer or television to watch this unique and captivating show for yourself.

Fun fact, All of Us Are Dead (also available on Netflix) is a Korean show that combines zombie apocalypse and teen drama. And it's actually pretty good.

Yeah, I was being mildly sarcastic. I think even The Walking Dead did a "...but with teens!" version too.

Stargate SG-1 did it, in their silly 200th episode.

and then Stargate Universe did it for real, completely unironically.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I made a leap I’ve been meaning to make

I’ve started Dynasty

• Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular

I’ve started Dynasty

Which one?

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular

I’ve started Dynasty

Which one?

Is it Ming?

HAIL MING!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

I’ve started Dynasty

Which one?

The SEE DUB

• Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    the cw's dynasty is the pinnacle of television

7656367.jpg
This discussion has been closed.