As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Youtube thread for videos on the internet

• I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. boom Registered User regular
    arguably the most moral thing to do is to kill god

liEt3nH.png
    RingoTallahasseerielTheySlashThemHeadCreepsOlivawKristmas KthulhuFCDShadowfire
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    reVerse wrote: »
    Gods aint all that.

I see you've played pillars of eternity 2

• ElaroElaro Threadkiller, Harbinger of the Lock GodsRegistered User regular
    Twilight Sparkle
    Gods aint all that.

Yeah! Preach it, Decius!

Also, a pertinent pictorial present, freshly plucked:

llo0igzodziw.png

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... And flattery will get you nowhere!"
    DanHibikiDee KaeTonkka
  • DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    Elaro wrote: »
    Gods aint all that.

Yeah! Preach it, Decius!

Also, a pertinent pictorial present, freshly plucked:

"Can't we just follow the emperor's example and not be total ass hats?"
    - will that's a paradox of ever I saw one

Elaro
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

SorceRingoElaroJohnny ChopsockyShadowfireTonkkaNobeard
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I've literally never seen an episode of MLP

but I did watch the two MLP feature-length movies where they turn into human teens

Well, one of them turns into a human teen after she Sliders' herself into a dimension containing identical human teen copies of all her friends attending highschool

RCmKIvs.gif
    3034-4093-8537 on Switch
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    Looking at that last sentence it feels like I came up with that wholecloth while on drugs and running a 104 degree fever

RCmKIvs.gif
    3034-4093-8537 on Switch
    RanlinRingoN1tSt4lkerNaphtaliBahamutZEROHeadCreepsOlivawKristmas KthulhuMagic Pinkfacetious
  • shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Rainbow Dash

but I did watch the two MLP feature-length movies where they turn into human teens

Well, one of them turns into a human teen after she Sliders' herself into a dimension containing identical human teen copies of all her friends attending highschool

The toy company that sells pony dolls decided to also sell some little girl dolls with the same branding isn't that trippy, honestly.

FencingsaxTankHammerElarofacetiousNeveron
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Nope, that's a thing that happens.

• GlalGlal Registered User regular
    edited April 25
    Rarity

The toy company that sells pony dolls decided to also sell some little girl dolls with the same branding isn't that trippy, honestly.
    zzght0agjiry.jpg

Glal on
    RMS OceanicDouglasDangerDiarmuidN1tSt4lkerTankHammerKristmas KthulhuCrippl3facetiousApogee
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

FencingsaxTheySlashThemBahamutZEROJohnny ChopsockyApogee
    Rarity
    This documentary about the modern life in the UK is proceeding smoothly, now with original new music from Lee Jackson! Contains a special present for @Brainleech

SharpyVIIdurandal4532AzraithasofyeunCrippl3PwnanObrienHeffling
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I have not watched the pony show

Crippl3
  • reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    I'm old enough to have seen the original show, and hipster enough to not watch the new show.

I just don't watch a lot of cartoons

Elaro
    Rarity
    They're not cartoon, mom, they're japanimation!

N1tSt4lkerElaroCrippl3
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Applejack

the video brainleech posted tells you everything you need to know

BahamutZERO
    I am afraid

DouglasDanger
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Twilight Sparkle

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    The size of him

AzraithasofyeunJohnny ChopsockyCentipede DamascusCrippl3ShadowfireMillHeadCreepsTonkka
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    Twilight Sparkle

shoeboxjeddyGlalDiarmuidHeadCreepsAistanPwnanObrienMillNobeard
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular

Looking at that last sentence it feels like I came up with that wholecloth while on drugs and running a 104 degree fever

m9Rzb8Yh.jpg
    They haven't released a new version of Rainbow Dash in the style I'm collecting, and the one they have released goes for an insane markup online right now.

He/Him
    JayKaosBahamutZEROFencingsaxagoajfurlion
  • Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular

- Fluttershy

TheySlashThemdurandal4532OlivawCrippl3Dee KaeRanlin
  • KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular

what about the dog and pony show

(Bojack Horseman)

KalTorak wrote: »

what about the dog and pony show

(Bojack Horseman)

Nope. It sounded sad

ElaroCrippl3
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Diarmuid wrote: »
    The size of him

Have a relative who had one of these. He was absolutely the most chill dog I have ever met.

usnTyq4.jpg
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Diarmuid wrote: »
    The size of him

Have a relative who had one of these. He was absolutely the most chill dog I have ever met.

One of the largest dogs I have ever borne witness to was a massive Akita who was the size of a small couch. Bright white, and extremely obedient and loved humans. Total sweetie until he'd lock eyes with another dog who tried to square-up. I watched him respond to a challenge from a Boxer and I was legit worried the big guy was gonna eat the square-headed idiot.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Largest dog I've seen was a Rhodesian Ridgeback "puppy" who was prone to jumping on people. I never came out of the house when aunt and uncle brought it over for backyard visits. Haven't seen it in several years but apparently it's fully grown now and I'd rather not find out what that actually is.

• I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. boom Registered User regular

- Fluttershy

no tyrants no kings

liEt3nH.png
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular

Xbox - Local H Jay
    PS - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular

I have played this game on my original gameboy using an emulator cartridge. It does actually work.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

I have played this game on my original gameboy using an emulator cartridge. It does actually work.

you wouldn't download a car tho

edited April 25
    WERE YOU BORN IN THE 70'S OR EARLIER

DO YOU WANT A SONG STUCK IN YOUR HEAD FOR THE NEXT WEEK

THEN JOIN ME YOU FUCKER

Magic Pink on
  • ElaroElaro Threadkiller, Harbinger of the Lock GodsRegistered User regular
    Twilight Sparkle
    A companion piece to the video I posted in the webcomics thread

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery... And flattery will get you nowhere!"
    WotanAnubis
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

PwnanObrienSorceHeadCreeps
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Todd in the SEO

t1iylq0d7o1p.png
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    Todd in the SEO

He's usually not that fast at turning around stuff!

He/Him