As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Evil Dead: The [chat]

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    just chicken stewed in whole milk please

Too spicy

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Started watching Garth marenghi’s darkplace because of Bogart

Matt berry has been playing the same character his whole career hasn’t he

You and he were buddies, weren’t you?

Neco on
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    i love oranges but i hate when they have seeds and/or not plump and have a bunch of that chewy white rind stuff or whatever it's called

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Are you all talking about Jacky Daytona

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    monarchy has had it too good for too long

• Options
    edited May 2022
    UK Camarilla needs to really step up their game if the Queen is their highest ranking official there

Neco on
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i eat oranges the way they're meant to be eaten, like apple.

cut into slices by my mom

i also prefer my oranges cut into slices by chanus’s mom.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Whelp. Turned on American Idol willingly for the first time in decades. Helps having a hometown person in the top 3.

And she just got eliminated.

Whelp. If it means anything, those who came close but didn't win American Idol have traditionally done better.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    AlexandierAlexandier Registered User regular
    Garlic banned in the palace.

Unrelated other palace news:

- all streams, brooks, rivers top be dammed as the queen prefers free passage throughout the realm

- mirrors shall be covered by a shroud when the queen is at home

- all citizens of the United Kingdom to formally invite the queen into their home should she wish to 'drop in'

- chief gardener to travel with the queen accompanying a 2.02 x .7 meter box filed with earth at her majesty's pleasure

- just a whole vat of blood being installed

• Options
    Alexandier wrote: »
    Garlic banned in the palace.

Unrelated other palace news:

- all streams, brooks, rivers top be dammed as the queen prefers free passage throughout the realm

- mirrors shall be covered by a shroud when the queen is at home

- all citizens of the United Kingdom to formally invite the queen into their home should she wish to 'drop in'

- chief gardener to travel with the queen accompanying a 2.02 x .7 meter box filed with earth at her majesty's pleasure

- just a whole vat of blood being installed

queen elizabeth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    Zavian wrote: »
    atkcqdhbk812.png

Orange Job

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    i love oranges but i hate when they have seeds and/or not plump and have a bunch of that chewy white rind stuff or whatever it's called

Pith.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Where does one buy one of those juicers? At a store, not online.

• Options
    I pitht the fool

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Where does one buy one of those juicers? At a store, not online.

Target. Macys. JC Penney.

• Options
    monarchy has had it too good for too long

https://youtu.be/vC6okzIKQvg

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    What, James? No pithy comeback?

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Anywhere that sells kitchen gadgets, I reckon

Fred Meyer or WalMart might have them

Depending on how bougie your grocery store is you might find one there

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wve40ZYVzs

Putting 143 million dollars worth of car through its paces.

Named for its designer Rudolf Uhlenhaut who created it and the 300 SL, it has a 3 litre straight 8 engine making about 273 hp, capable of hitting 180 mph. It could do that in 1955. For comparison, the modern SLR McLaren has a 5.4 litre V8 making 671 hp and it can do... 200 mph.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    So I've been having the most insane group of weird ass problems with my computer and at this point I am about at wit's end. I'm going to spoil this but, uh, if anyone like @Donkey Kong or any of the other frogrammers on here can give me a hand I'd sure appreciate it.
    So, my internet seems to be working fine but I notice that Gmail keeps kicking out errors, the non-specific "has encountered a problem" and goes unresponsive. Then it'll be fine, then not. Youtube stops working too. It thinks I'm offline and wants to reload the page. When I open the web developer tools I can see these three messages in the errors.

Source map error: Error: request failed with status 404
    Resource URL: https://www.youtube.com/s/desktop/e43db149/jsbin/webcomponents-sd.vflset/webcomponents-sd.js
    Source Map URL: blaze-out/k8-opt/bin/third_party/javascript/polymer/v2/webcomponentsjs/webcomponents-sd.js.sourcemap

Resource URL: https://www.youtube.com/s/desktop/e43db149/jsbin/web-animations-next-lite.min.vflset/web-animations-next-lite.min.js
    Source Map URL: web-animations-next-lite.min.js.map

Resource URL: https://www.youtube.com/account_playback
    Source Map URL: yt-swatch-behavior_custom_style.css.map

When I use google to web search, and I try to open search results, sometimes it just loads a blank page like it can't resolve the website. I've switched on and off various DNS servers, because I figured that's the problem (right now I am using Google's DNS, but I've not used it too).

While much of what I use are sites in the Google family, I have noticed that HBOmax similarly will load the Home but then if I try to play anything it says that it can't connect.

This persists across browsers too. Firefox is what I normally use, but I get the same behavior in Edge.

Also, and this is very weird, and possibly related (it started happening at the same time), in LoL I can't change my ward skin. Just kicks out an error every time I try. Also can't look at my emote setup, also errors out. I can play the game fine and everything works, just can't perform those two functions.

No problems on any other computers in the whole house. I've done all the basics of troubleshooting and fucked with damn near everything I can think of.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    Anywhere that sells kitchen gadgets, I reckon

Fred Meyer or WalMart might have them

Depending on how bougie your grocery store is you might find one there

If you want a nice one I'd recommend going to Macy's kitchen section. If you want a cheap plastic one that works but will probably crack in a year or two then Target or Walmart.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Veey much looking like we're gonna lose this game 1-0 on an own goal

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    So I've been having the most insane group of weird ass problems with my computer and at this point I am about at wit's end. I'm going to spoil this but, uh, if anyone like @Donkey Kong or any of the other frogrammers on here can give me a hand I'd sure appreciate it.
    So, my internet seems to be working fine but I notice that Gmail keeps kicking out errors, the non-specific "has encountered a problem" and goes unresponsive. Then it'll be fine, then not. Youtube stops working too. It thinks I'm offline and wants to reload the page. When I open the web developer tools I can see these three messages in the errors.

Resource URL: https://www.youtube.com/s/desktop/e43db149/jsbin/webcomponents-sd.vflset/webcomponents-sd.js
    Source Map URL: blaze-out/k8-opt/bin/third_party/javascript/polymer/v2/webcomponentsjs/webcomponents-sd.js.sourcemap

Resource URL: https://www.youtube.com/s/desktop/e43db149/jsbin/web-animations-next-lite.min.vflset/web-animations-next-lite.min.js

When I use google to web search, and I try to open search results, sometimes it just loads a blank page like it can't resolve the website. I've switched on and off various DNS servers, because I figured that's the problem (right now I am using Google's DNS, but I've not used it too).

While much of what I use are sites in the Google family, I have noticed that HBOmax similarly will load the Home but then if I try to play anything it says that it can't connect.

This persists across browsers too. Firefox is what I normally use, but I get the same behavior in Edge.

Also, and this is very weird, and possibly related (it started happening at the same time), in LoL I can't change my ward skin. Just kicks out an error every time I try. Also can't look at my emote setup, also errors out. I can play the game fine and everything works, just can't perform those two functions.

No problems on any other computers in the whole house. I've done all the basics of troubleshooting and fucked with damn near everything I can think of.

Go into command prompt and type "ping 8.8.8.8". It'll ping Google four times. Response should be <100ms. It kinda sounds like you might be getting dropped packets.

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited May 2022
    Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2022

Vanguard on
  • Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    They're a transphobic garbage site that posts transphobic garbage.

Also, holy shit, I'm not going to not smirk when they train the guns on a piece of shit like Musk.

Fuck em up

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    killed a dragon in elden ring

he got stuck in a tree, T-posed, then died to the too much airtime rule

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    No-Quarter wrote: »

Also, holy shit, I'm not going to not smirk when they train the guns on a piece of shit like Musk.

Fuck em up
    It's not actually the Babylon Bee. But Poe's Law applies. Not sure if they are for or against the Babylon Bee.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Isn't that logo the Excellence in Broadcasting logo, as in Rush Limbaugh's (may he rest in piss) company?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Right wing humor is so sad

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Based on their RTs the parody account seem like pro-transgender leftist satire but I wouldnt put money on it

Tumin on
  • Options
    Athenor wrote: »
    Excelsior! in Broadcasting

SC4DrA6.jpg

• Options
    Bees are scum tho

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »

Go into command prompt and type "ping 8.8.8.8". It'll ping Google four times. Response should be <100ms. It kinda sounds like you might be getting dropped packets.

I've pinged a few times, and it always comes back with no packet loss.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Put Walt Disney in The Avengers you cowards

• Options
    Nova_C wrote: »

I've pinged a few times, and it always comes back with no packet loss.

It sounds like a caching issue or something having to do with load balancing. Like it is being "Sticky" to a single location and not refreshing things properly.

If it were me, I'd download wireshark and investigate. But that's basically taking a sledgehammer to something that needs, like, a jigsaw.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    No-Quarter wrote: »

Fuck em up
    It's not actually the Babylon Bee. But Poe's Law applies. Not sure if they are for or against the Babylon Bee.

Ooof.

Womp womp

• Options
    Where ya going for tomorrow?
    Where ya goin' with the mask I found?

And I feel, and I feel
    When the dogs begin to smell her
    Will she smell alone?

When the dogs do find her
    Got time, time, to wait for tomorrow
    To find it