As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Evil Dead: The [chat]

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Orca wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    Not a room, sweet ronya; an apartment all to myself

My plan is to just have the single desk and for my bedroom to be a gently, candlelit sanctuary free from screens and sounds

Except grunts, of course

Don't poop in your bedroom Chu

That’s the thing. It’s his bedroom, and his alone. And he can poop if he wants to, and only he and God will know.

He can poop if he wants to
    Only he and god will know
    He can poop
    He can poop
    Everything's under control

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Just because Silent Hill 2 did it, people think the monsters have to play off the protagonist's psyche. None of the other games do that.
    It is just a screwed up town with a darkside.

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »

My plan is to just have the single desk and for my bedroom to be a gently, candlelit sanctuary free from screens and sounds

Except grunts, of course

That’s the thing. It’s his bedroom, and his alone. And he can poop if he wants to, and only he and God will know.

He can poop
    He can poop

this started safety dance and then went somewhere else

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »

Except grunts, of course

He can poop
    He can poop

He can poop
    He can poop
    He's doing it pole to pole

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Chat find me a chill exploration game

I heard there was a good zelda but with translating runes game going around about a month ago? I forget what it's called now.

Tunic

Yeah. Tunic seems worthy of a playthrough.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Morning

Here are some ducks

Includes the obligatory heart stopping moment common to all videos with ducklings, where it looks like one is being left behind

• Options
    CaptainBeyondCaptainBeyond I've been out walking Registered User regular
    Ha thats odd, I learned of and read about the Isle of May yesterday. I’ve seen a few Eiders passing the coast up here recently.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Elder Ducks. Non Euclidean beaks and skulls laden with a thousand eyes.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited May 2022
    bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    I'd her duck

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Jen Duck Ale

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    CaptainBeyondCaptainBeyond I've been out walking Registered User regular
    Fucking hell

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i would rather have not seen that painting actually

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    I want my in-laws or parents staying at my house about as much as I want dental surgery. The former is definitely the less preferred option.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I’m in this hospital waiting room and a woman keeps watching tiktoks on full volume

gulag

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    c0pmm498ml34.gif

he's tired!

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Tav wrote: »
    I’m in this hospital waiting room and a woman keeps watching tiktoks on full volume

gulag

a man is shouting at the receptionist because he has to wear a mask

super gulag

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod

gulag

a man is shouting at the receptionist because he has to wear a mask

super gulag

Sometimes I'm imagining a special waiting room you can shove all those morons into so they can spit in each others' mouths.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    ronya wrote: »

Except grunts, of course

He can poop
    He can poop

He can poop
    He can poop
    He's doing it pole to pole

Now it’s a cake song

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    That picture is going to haunt my nightmares for a while.

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »
    That picture is going to haunt my nightmares for a while.

And some call him pig!

• Options
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    what we need is for every school to have a gelatinous cube

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    Truancy Cube

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    I wonder if Hannity came up with "trapped like a rat" line and then came up with the fever dreamed idea that he was some kind of security expert or if it all came rushing out in a torrent of delusional ad lib

• Options
    efyvol2q3aoo.jpeg

I’ve seen that Ted Cruz “schools should only have one entrance” thing a bunch of times and this is all I can think of

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Scholomance by Naomi Novik is not a blueprint

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Tumin wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »

Scholomance by Naomi Novik is not a blueprint

*adds to reading list*

Echo on
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    In the richest suburb of the city buying things from the farmers market. Jubilee bunting everywhere and a petition for the right to choose a dignified death over in the corner.

It feels like this dimension is under attack from the realm of permanent irony.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    joys of cat havingship are:

Getting woken up at 4 and seeing your cat ISN'T meowing loudly or having the zoomies or practicing parkour over you like they were all week but you're so used to it happening that you wake up anyway.

• Options
    One thing that is just constantly blowing my mind is... the music in FFXIV. This is the boss music for the final boss in the new Endwalker 24-man raid. Big spoilers, obviously, but this song slaps.

I'm trying to imagine other MMOs doing something like this, and I can't even imagine other games using songs with lyrics.

• Options
    some of you might remember that I injured my ankle playing football a few weeks ago

i went and got it X-rayed and it turns out it’s been fractured the whole time

bodies are surprisingly resilient and dumb

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    some of you might remember that I injured my ankle playing football a few weeks ago

i went and got it X-rayed and it turns out it’s been fractured the whole time

bodies are surprisingly resilient and dumb

Hurrowah?

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Sprite be yelling at me to eat at 6:30am this morning.

i get up, give her food and water, she eats 2 pieces of her dry food and walks away.....

:disappointed:

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    One thing that is just constantly blowing my mind is... the music in FFXIV. This is the boss music for the final boss in the new Endwalker 24-man raid. Big spoilers, obviously, but this song slaps.

I'm trying to imagine other MMOs doing something like this, and I can't even imagine other games using songs with lyrics.

Yeah, the music is absolutely incredible, and when you start paying attention you realize just how much thought goes into things and that just elevates things further. As an example, go head to the final zone of Shadowbringers and listen to the BGM. Sound familiar?

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Tav that sucks man. Was it just a hairline fracture? I had one of those on my left ankle from sports in high school.

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Lawful Good is good actually

It's in the name

• Options
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    Yeah, the music is absolutely incredible, and when you start paying attention you realize just how much thought goes into things and that just elevates things further. As an example, go head to the final zone of Shadowbringers and listen to the BGM. Sound familiar?

Oh yes. Had a bit of a mood due to several musical themes.

This discussion has been closed.