As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Literal Pulp

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

Literal Pulp!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Literal Pulp

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• Options
    Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    Gabe might consider maximizing his net worth by looking into forgery.

• Options
    FireballDragonFireballDragon Registered User regular
    Maybe his old comics won't get max value, but what about "his" old comics?

...I really wish those images survived the site change.

• Options
    PuckyeaPuckyea Registered User new member
    I love the mushrooms growing on the box

• Options
    Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular

He just posted some of those recently, sounds like the same hero.
    https://www.penny-arcade.com/news/post/2022/06/10/junior-high-comics

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    It's been more than a decade since I stopped collecting comic books, but I still have some long boxes full of them in my closet. Each issue safely tucked away in its own mylar bag. Sadly, they probably won't ever be worth that much since it's mostly X-Men and X-Men-Adjacent books from the mid 1990s through the early 2000s. Not the best of times unless you're a big fan of uniforms with pouches. ;)

But hey, I had fun reading them over the years.

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    FireballDragonFireballDragon Registered User regular
    Red Raevyn wrote: »

He just posted some of those recently, sounds like the same hero.
    https://www.penny-arcade.com/news/post/2022/06/10/junior-high-comics

Thanks to the power of the Wayback Machine, I was able to salvage that one other page, along with Gabe's redraw of Sunburst, and Tycho's rejected "trying way too hard to be dark and edgy" comic script.

• Options
    RiboflavinRiboflavin Registered User regular
    A sad story of loss:

I collected comics as a kid and had a megaton of them. I had them in plastic and boxes. The expensive ones even got backing. As I got older I got rid of 90% of them keeping the valuable ones in a box. Nothing super valuable but they ranged from about $3.00 to my most expensive which was about $80 at the time.

20 years ago we had a garage sale and I mentioned I might want to try an sell a couple comics. I set a chair up in front our garage and set the box next to me. I planned on selling the cheaper ones and keeping the higher end ones. I went in to use the bathroom and came back out to my wife who had a beaming smile, excited because she had got $20 for the whole box. There was probably about $150-$200 worth of comics in the box. Whoever got that box, may fortune favor you. I am still married and my wife still cringes if I bring it up.

• Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    Similar happened with me, though I'd committed to selling the whole lot and we needed space more than money.