As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Help Me Pick A New Bank Card Design

• DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    zoqkxvkbwg0m.png

PoorochondriacA duck!3cl1ps3ElaroDepressperadoMidniteKane Red RobeEndless_SerpentsTallahasseerielLucedesPerrsunShadowfireCaptain InertiaMagellIronKnuckle's GhostASimPersonLindsay LohanA Dabble Of TheloniustynicmiscellaneousinsanitySkeithPeewiProlegomenaIndie WinterRhesus PositiveFishmanSporkAndrewBhowKristmas KthulhusponoJedocakajaybayHeadCreepsNarbusCap'n SEGTynnanElvenshaeEinzel
  • A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I've definitely had some poops like that

DepressperadoCaptain InertiaSatanic Jesus
  • ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Daypigeon wrote: »
    zoqkxvkbwg0m.png

O yeah, I like, very "economic sword of Damocles".

Children's rights are human rights.
    BhowElvenshae
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited June 2022
    io3mfb4etfty.jpeg

Endless_Serpents on
    PerrsunCrippl3
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    I'm gonna need more information before I can give a recommendation. Your card number would help a lot.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    MulysaSempronius
  • MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    Wait, they're going to literally print whatever image you choose on the card?

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Put a picture of yourself on the card, so when you have an open tab at bars they will instantly know which card is yours!

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Make it look like a block of cheese

Wait no

Make it out of cheese

That way if you get hungry you got a snack in your wallet all the time

XaquinSatanic Jesus
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Put a picture of your big meat bicep flexing.

And then you hand people your card and say, "Don't worry this is backed by the gold standard" and then you flex at them.

TallahasseerielASimPersonStraightziA Dabble Of TheloniusPerrsunXaquintynicBahamutZEROMidniteOdinCrippl3Endless_SerpentsSorceCaptain InertiaMulysaSemproniusKristmas KthulhusponoJedocShadowfireHeadCreepsMagic PinkNarbusTonkkaSatanic JesuspookaElvenshaeEinzel
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    get a sick van mural of a chick in a metal bikini with huge yabbos and a wizard

MagellRhesus PositiveRanlinCaptain InertiaBhowDouglasDangerSLyMDepressperadoShadowfireHeadCreepsTonkkaElvenshae
  • TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    A bat credit card

Never leave the cave without it

BahamutZEROCrippl3DepressperadoSatanic Jesus
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    10xo4c100c0p.png
    wke3sl33eqns.png
    88jq6de9866h.png

A Dabble Of TheloniusStraightzi3cl1ps3milskiXaquinsee317DaypigeonBahamutZEROMrMonroemiscellaneousinsanityminor incidentMidniteMysstLindsay LohanLucedesgodmodeCelloPeewiIndie WinterCrippl3VegemyteRhesus PositiveJuggernutFishmanSorceMechMantisCaptain InertiaTallahasseerielMagellMulysaSemproniusKane Red RobeKristmas KthulhusponoIronKnuckle's GhostJedocDepressperadoShadowfireNarbusHefflingTonkkaSatanic JesusASimPersonAbdhyiusTynnanElvenshae
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    "Juggernut is Broke and This Will Remind Him of His Sins Ere He Goes to Blow His Cash on Stupid Shit."

no75x4d1urk8.png

uc3ufTB.png
    DaypigeongodmodeCelloCrippl3Rhesus PositiveCaptain InertiaKristmas KthulhuDepressperadoMagic PinkpookaTynnanMrMonroeElvenshae
  • minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    edited June 2022
    41lokfo9tvgf.jpg

I got you covered, king.

minor incident on
    Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
    LucedesgodmodeCaptain InertiaMagellKristmas KthulhuJedocMagic PinkTonkkaTynnanMrMonroeElvenshae
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    ze22g2posj5f.jpg

uc3ufTB.png
    BahamutZEROPoorochondriacOdinCelloCaptain InertiaMidniteKristmas KthulhusponoDepressperadoMagic PinkFrylockHolmesElvenshae
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    nt8c9rymrqts.png

ikbUJdU.jpg
    XaquinPoorochondriacOdingodmodeThe Lovely BastardCaptain InertiaMidnitesponoDepressperadoMagic PinkTonkkaElvenshae
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2022
    4bzbgdcrbzf5.png

could you remind me what the context for this is? I 100% remember the moment as it happened but, maybe for my own benefit, my brain has pushed the actual events out into the ether

I know it was a vote for...something or other. a tattoo maybe?

edit: holy shit EPYC is almost upon. goddamn!

Houk the Namebringer on
    3cl1ps3
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    that's the tattoo!

knobs?

Captain InertiaMegaMan001
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    someone remembered my EPYC contribution, hooorayyyyyy

• ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Do that thing like where it's a picture of a television and then that picture is on the television but it's you holding the card and the card has a picture of you holding the card and so on

Rhesus PositiveLucedesXaquin
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    MegaMan001 wrote: »

Yes probably

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Midnite wrote: »
    ooceobhdldgf.jpeg

I'm having a lot of trouble handling this photo

Xaquin
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    ooceobhdldgf.jpeg

Remember, that’s not a selfie- which other TNG cast member are these 2 absolute snacks making those eyes at?

Kane Red Robe
  • minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    ooceobhdldgf.jpeg

Remember, that’s not a selfie- which other TNG cast member are these 2 absolute snacks making those eyes at?

Dorn, obviously.

Magic PinkTynnanElvenshae
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    What about the goatse pillars from that one Unreal map?

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    edited June 2022
    what about them

What did they do now

Captain Inertia on
  • PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    MegaMan001 wrote: »

Yes probably

My bank has this feature, too… but the last time I tried it my submitted designs got rejected for being “copyrighted material”… even though it was just a photo of a dinosaur statue dressed up/painted like Mr Rogers. 🤷‍♂️

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I wonder if my credit union does it, I would love to get me a custom card

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    that's the tattoo!

knobs?

Yeah, Knob's tattoo picking thread

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    uk2l0n1b1jpc.png

GDdCWMm.jpg
    minor incident3cl1ps3TynnanElvenshae
    I knew what it was gonna be but I scanned it anyway.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    This was a popular pic in the Little Drummer Boy thread

Should make a fine debit/credit card

1wc6xmhecr21.jpeg

sponoPerrsunCaptain InertiaXaquinRhesus PositivediscriderLucedesSporkAndrewTynnanMegaMan001Elvenshae
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Ah god I had forgotten about that

Munkus BeaverASimPerson
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »
    Ah god I had forgotten about that

Never forget

MegaMan001Elvenshae
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I will forget, thanks though

BahamutZERO.gif
    minor incident3cl1ps3MysstMidniteKristmas KthulhuASimPersonLucedesTynnanSkeith
  • ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    Put an image of the back of a card on the front of the card.

Everytime you use it the wrong way is a sign that you shouldn't be buying whatever it is you are buying, so just walk away.

PerrsunRhesus Positive
  • HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    rYcht8Y.jpeg
    Unfortunately, I can't find a clearer pic

vEaRQgH.png
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    sweet jehovah this thread

you are all deeply cracked maniacs and i greatly appreciate you

Kristmas KthulhuXaquinTynnanElvenshae
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    yea this thread is awesome and also sucks hard

Magic PinkKristmas KthulhuXaquinHeadCreepsLucedesSporkAndrewTynnanSkeith