As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

So I'm back ... but is everyone else gone?

2»

• Options
    vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    edited August 2022
    In my experience, the PAX community hasn't died... it's just fractured into smaller groups that tend to be a little more insular.

While I've never been a frequent poster on this forum, I've always loved to lurk and just sort of bask in the whole thing. This thread and the small burst of activity it has commanded leading up to PAX has warmed my heart a bit.

vid on
    55ymlH2.png
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Pavio wrote: »
    Karoneth wrote: »
    Is Cookie Brigade something only found at East?

No, it's always a staple at West too. In fact, this year the map shows a physical Cookie Brigade location in the Sheraton level 3.

they were present at PAX South 2020 when i went, as well

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    The_SavesThe_Saves Magistrate of Crazy Town KirklandRegistered User regular
    I'm also in the still lurks crowd. Always watching. Always ready. Always Pax.

Ummm...
  • Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    I found this double-sided card while picking up some stuff for donation to the Cookie people. Is it worth bringing/using with my badge?
    k7sjblxpzfbe.jpg

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    SirUberNoobPwnrSirUberNoobPwnr Registered User regular
    Let's bring the community back! Let's meet up this weekend, grab drinks/food, keep these forums active during the slow months.

cqcb3p99yvzy.png
  • Options
    vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    Semi-regular game nights? I'd love to get some folks together for some online board gaming, or Destiny 2, or what have you.

55ymlH2.png