1939495969799»

• Options
    SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    -Loki- wrote: »
    el_vicio wrote: »
    -Loki- wrote: »
    Also tried the demo for Forever Skies.

Only played a short while because it become clear it wassomething I would want to experience in its entirety rather than replaying a bunch I did in the demo.

Real strong first impression though.

What makes that game stand out? I'm not keyed into what's going on in the survival genre, so I honestly just don't know, but I'm curious

I love the premise of returning to earth after a global catastrophe has rendered it inhospitable and picking over the remains of a city at skyscraper-top levels to find out what happened.

Ah, so another Nier game.

Nier: Rigid Airship

5gsowHm.png
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    New thread soon? Interesting....I wonder if I'll gift somebody on the first page again? Maybe I won't this time? I will. Or won't I?

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited October 2022
    I believe the definition tradition is something African, something undead, and something horny

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    Thank you very much Morkath for Little Hope key! <3

• Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    New thread soon? Interesting....I wonder if I'll gift somebody on the first page again? Maybe I won't this time? I will. Or won't I?

https://youtu.be/POdknqszMDY

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Use your points for steam deck keyboards

They need to make some more of those.

• Options
    ED!ED! Registered User regular
    el_vicio wrote: »
    Steam Next Fest update: The Case of the Golden Idol is rad

Sell me on it, because I saw the screens and it kinda reminded me of Obra Dinn, and the first thing on the store page I see is the creator of Obra Dinn saying this game is great.

Did. . .you not care for OBRA DINN? Definitely not for everyone, but after two false starts I finished that game in a weekend. Great, great time.

The "Case of the Golden Idol" feels VERY similar to OD, with the "fill in the blanks" gameplay of OD (though so far I like the self-contained ship that you have to piece together a bit more than the mini-sodes of IDOL) and I'm definitely playing when the full thing releases next week.

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    Karoz wrote: »
    MNC Dover wrote: »

https://youtu.be/POdknqszMDY

"What did he say? His son is a wiseass?"

"I don't know, just cheer"

• Options
    an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
    If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Yes, that includes you.
  • Options
    an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    @Echo - could you please close this thread?

Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
    If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Yes, that includes you.
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    I believe the definition tradition is something African, something undead, and something horny

I think I just found my next story, or the 1st game I complete

This discussion has been closed.