As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Road Warrior

2»

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2007
    I've already got a huge fuckin stash of bottlecaps, just chillin.

I'll be one rich motherfucker, unless some filthy fuckin mutant gets his paws on em somehow.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    So this isn't about old school WWF action?

Man, humbug.

Also, Rank, don't forget to aim for the groin.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    People on this forum have strong opinions about religion and public transportation.

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2007
    Monkeybomb wrote: »
    People on this forum have strong opinions about religion and public transportation.

IF GOD WANTED HUMANS TO WALK EVERYWHERE HE WOULDN'T HAVE INVENTED THE NEW DODGE MAGNUM WITH THE 425 HP 6.1 LITER HEMI ENGINE!

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    How are you doing today, Matt?

Monkeybomb on
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I love watching the suburban retards bitch about 3 dollar gas while pumping away into their oversized Stupid Ugly Vehicles that never go off road, haul lumber, or near a construction site.

I will smack a bitch for complaining about gas prices if they aren't driving a relatively efficient sedan or something.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

IF GOD WANTED HUMANS TO WALK EVERYWHERE HE WOULDN'T HAVE INVENTED THE NEW DODGE MAGNUM WITH THE 425 HP 6.1 LITER HEMI ENGINE!

IF ONLY WE COULD LITERALLY KILL HEATHEN BROWN PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN SAND AND USE THEM DIRECTLY AS FUEL, THE WAY GOD WOULD WANT.

Hunter on
  • Options
    Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    1997 chevy cavalier

Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I fill my hybrid full of gasoline. Passenger compartment, completely full, up to the brim.

Monkeybomb on
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    redimpulseredimpulse Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    My new car averages about 540 miles to the tank, and I still think gas prices are high.

redimpulse on
    rbsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I work with a guy who bitches about gas prices every single day, yet he'll go out to start his car 10 minutes early, and leave it running to get the air conditioning to a comfy level. If it was legal to kill him, I'd get a license in a heartbeat.

Hunter on
  • Options
    SephSeph Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    uh cars dont use shit for gas idling

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    edited June 2007

dandy, but buried in work. Have to go to seattle tomorrow to go over a catalog layout with the company we hired to do the design for it, and I've got a shit-ton of notes to prepare before I go.

Had a great weekend, though.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited June 2007

dandy, but buried in work. Have to go to seattle tomorrow to go over a catalog layout with the company we hired to do the design for it, and I've got a shit-ton of notes to prepare before I go.

I hosted a swing dance on Saturday night and a couple of people had an after-party at their place with no A/C and neighbors who like to call the police. I did get to see Jean school some punks in Guitar Hero, though. She's like fucking Rain Man. She doesn't even understand how other people see that game.

Monkeybomb on
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    So goon party I was at Friday night, I hurt my back and reaggravated whatever the fuck is wrong with my neck. Then made my shoulder sore and my neck even more sore playing badminton at Jordyn's. Then yesterday I collided with some siding on the outside of my house and now I have a huge scrap that goes from the top of my shoulder blade to halfway down my back. I'm expecting to get hit by a car the second I step outside.

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Seph wrote: »
    uh cars dont use shit for gas idling

keep thinking...

it's not just idling...

there's more to it...
    car AC uses a bit of fuel, which is why they warn you on long desert roads with huge gaps between filling stations to save fuel and turn off or down your AC. Take a look sometime driving between LA and Las Vegas.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited June 2007

I hosted a swing dance on Saturday night and a couple of people had an after-party at their place with no A/C and neighbors who like to call the police. I did get to see Jean school some punks in Guitar Hero, though. She's like fucking Rain Man. She doesn't even understand how other people see that game.

I went to three different parties in seattle on saturday, as well as spending a couple hours at the zoo. Had a blast, but it was a long, long fucking day. Really fun, and I ate myself silly, but was so fucking tired. Yesterday I just stayed home and digested, did laundry and dishes, worked in the garden and watched Pursuit of Happiness and wished it wasn't so fucking ridiculously hot.

Made a pretty great meatloaf for dinner and a delicious ham and cheese omelette for lunch, though. Was nice, had the house to myself for most of the day.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Is that all people in Seattle do, go to parties. Damn, west coast is more fun. All we do here in the east is hide from New Jersey and try not to die in the winter.

Hunter on
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I walk and use that bus. Farmers should do the same.

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    edited June 2007
    Bogey on
    Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.