As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Phone calls ring then hang up. Am I a spammer?

So quick rundown.

I have Walmart Family Mobile which uses T-mobile. I have had this for years. The problem started about 6 months ago.

I call my folks and it rings 2x then hangs up.

Their home phone is through AT&T.

I logged into their account via website. There are no blocked numbers. I went over to their house. I checked their home phone and deleted all blocked numbers,there were some now it is blank.

Still, I call, it rings 2x and hangs up. I did a chat with at&t and told them about it they said they'd submit my number to be removed from a blacklist which they didn't know if I was on or not.

Problem still persists.

I called my cousin and found out it does the same thing when I call him. He also uses AT&T which I find suspicious yet AT&t says its not them.

Any advice?

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Talked to the company on your own end, t-mobile/walmart family whatever support about it?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    RiboflavinRiboflavin Registered User regular
    I am having trouble getting ahold of anyone who is not reading from a script and is willing to do actual trouble shooting.