As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Destiny 2] Wizards of the Ghost

1777880828385

Posts

  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    Wormgod's + Winterbite is also as based as I expected it to be and it was already low-key busted with Banner of War + Wormgod's last season. The ability to keep the damage bonus up makes it shred.

    Give it about a week before cross makes a video about it and Bungie nerfs it by 75% like they did with Synthos.

    Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Probably the angriest I've ever heard Datto at the end of this video.
    And with good reason.

    https://youtu.be/mYSdTqwHM-k

  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    Oh for

    Yeah, of course Traveler's Chosen no longer gives you 10% ability energy per stack, because each of those is a chunk.

    LOVE using some stasis shit that has obnoxiously long CDs seemingly by default and a 10x stack of TC only gives you like 60-70% energy. Fuck you.

    Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Diarmuid wrote: »
    Probably the angriest I've ever heard Datto at the end of this video.
    And with good reason.

    https://youtu.be/mYSdTqwHM-k

    Its hard for me to take these kinds of videos seriously because I swear I've seen the same creator have a video like this and then a week later have a super positive video that almost contradicts what they posted before.

    I'm sure all communities have this but I swear Desinty's are all about the click bait in all directions.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    Datto usually carries water for everything Bungie does with Destiny, so it's somewhat notable. Kind of.

    Like you said, we'll see what he says in a week.

    Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Dac wrote: »
    Datto usually carries water for everything Bungie does with Destiny, so it's somewhat notable. Kind of.

    Like you said, we'll see what he says in a week.

    That was my memory of it after another creator made content off him being unapologetically carrying bungie's water after they crossed one of his redlines about like selling power and he was ok with it.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    A lot of people around destiny frankly come off as addicts chasing their next hit. No matter how angry, how negative they get, They're still there marinating themselves in it.

    Creepy as hell, honestly. Uninstall, touch some grass, explore some other games. Read a book, watch that show you've been putting off. Whatever, just anything that's not mainlining the game you claim to hate

    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    A lot of people around destiny frankly come off as addicts chasing their next hit. No matter how angry, how negative they get, They're still there marinating themselves in it.

    Creepy as hell, honestly. Uninstall, touch some grass, explore some other games. Read a book, watch that show you've been putting off. Whatever, just anything that's not mainlining the game you claim to hate

    Well for the "content creators" (a term I despise) they literally make money on their fix. Datto can't go too negative because he still needs destiny 2 to make money.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    A lot of people around destiny frankly come off as addicts chasing their next hit. No matter how angry, how negative they get, They're still there marinating themselves in it.

    Creepy as hell, honestly. Uninstall, touch some grass, explore some other games. Read a book, watch that show you've been putting off. Whatever, just anything that's not mainlining the game you claim to hate

    Well for the "content creators" (a term I despise) they literally make money on their fix. Datto can't go too negative because he still needs destiny 2 to make money.

    Frankly, it's the behavior I've seen from other players even within the PA community i'm talking about. Content creators are their own whole fucked up situation.

    Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    well, with the big content creators, the ones that do branch out to other games basically see their viewership tank hard, so they’re all incentivized to just ride that Destiny hog no matter how much they secretly hate it.

    Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    bungie removed the Starter Pack from all the stores

  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Well there's a positive Datto video on the way hooray they listened!

    But if you want to find streamers that really hate a game, brother the escape from tarkov directory is your friend

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular
    I've been someone who genuinely enjoyed a game even though I'd mostly be complaining about it if I posted, because everything nice was being said, so I didn't post those things, but my issues weren't coming up, so I'd post about those, and since I liked the game and played so much I had plenty to complain about.

    I've also been the person who really needed to just make myself move on or accept that my complaints weren't things most players or the devs cared about or agreed with.

    I don't think it's always obvious which a person is, so I hesitate to guess which a person is at a glance.

  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Well there's a positive Datto video on the way hooray they listened!

    But if you want to find streamers that really hate a game, brother the escape from tarkov directory is your friend

    on his stream when it happened he said that it doesn't matter that they removed it, they did it in the first place and destroyed some of what little trust and good will the company had left, removing it does not fix any anger and frustration he and the community had about it because they did it in the first place. There will not be a positive video.

  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    I mean, if you looked at basically all of my posts about Warframe, you'd think I fucking hated that game. It's just that, after a couple thousand hours, even if you still enjoy the hell out of something, you're going to see the flaws. When the flaws become all you can see, well, that's generally when it's time to take a couple month break or something.

    Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Well there's a positive Datto video on the way hooray they listened!

    But if you want to find streamers that really hate a game, brother the escape from tarkov directory is your friend

    on his stream when it happened he said that it doesn't matter that they removed it, they did it in the first place and destroyed some of what little trust and good will the company had left, removing it does not fix any anger and frustration he and the community had about it because they did it in the first place. There will not be a positive video.

    That is legit surprising.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited November 2023
    the D2 Team twitter has been putting out short threads responding to feedback on the season and giving previews of upcoming changes and content, they've also reposted it on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/1874cth/update_on_season_of_the_wish_launch_from_d2_team/
    Hey everyone, we launched Season of the Wish yesterday and have been monitoring the conversation around what you’ve been enjoying and what you haven’t. We’ll start things off with the Starter Pack, which is not something bringing joy.
    Which is why we’ve pulled it from stores.
    We’ve heard your concerns and agreed that there are other parts of Destiny 2 that new players should want to dive into first before chasing these Exotic weapons, cosmetics, and upgrade materials.

    Blind Well
    We’ve heard you that asking players to go back to the Blind Well as part of the first week’s story is a sore spot. One of our goals here was to make sure players knew from the start that there’s increased difficulty and new loot to earn in this activity.
    You won’t need to go back every week. Players will only be asked to return to the Blind Well once in Week 6, and it will be an opt-in activity after that for the rest of the Season.
    For the completionists out there, we’ll have one Seasonal Challenge tied to the Blind Well later in the Season, and one Heroic Blind Well completion requirement for the Seal.

    Riven’s Lair and The Coil
    We’re happy to see the love for The Coil and Riven’s Lair from the community so far. We wanted to make sure loot was front and center, especially for those who go for Platinum.
    Remember, this is Week 1! Different paths through The Coil will be rotating as the season unfolds.
    However, the shard economy is a bit too unforgiving based on our early observations. The team is looking into improving this so the path to Platinum is still possible even if you don’t collect every shard from every pot.
    Speaking of loot, the team has already fixed an issue that prevented all players from getting loot from the chest at the end of a Riven’s Lair run.

    PVP
    Our PvP Strike team has been delivering a lot of updates on changes coming to the game and we just launched several this week. Some early feedback we are seeing and would like to address:
    Control will be available as a selectable mode while Checkmate Control is active. More details to come in this week’s TWID tomorrow.
    We see a lot of speculation about Checkmate and what that means for core Crucible. We have no plans to turn Checkmate on across all of Crucible, instead we're aiming for a midway point for ability cooldowns, and weapon tuning that doesn't result in specific weapons dominating.
    We're also aware of some issues with Checkmate's special ammo implementation and will be trying various new approaches to improve this system.
    Regarding Checkmate TTK (time-to-kill) changes: we will be regularly tuning TTK. Our target going forward is to keep optimal TTK consistent with the current Crucible sandbox; i.e. the fastest you can defeat an opponent will remain unchanged. Meanwhile, we will be looking to reduce body shot damage. The end result is an increase in the skill gap, where consistent head shots are rewarded with faster TTK.
    We are aware that there are spawn issues in Countdown Rush on The Citadel and Multiplex. We will be temporarily disabling these two maps in Competitive.
    There seems to be some instances in which Belisarius-D (Competitive Pulse Rifle) is not being rewarded for completing the placement series challenge. We are actively investigating this.
    Iron Banner kicks off next Tuesday with the new Tribute mode, and we’ve got good news: Lord Saladin will start selling Iron Banner armor ornaments from Years 1 and 2, and the elusive Iron Symmachy set will return as the base set at last. Put those IB Engrams to work!

    New Rocket Sidearm
    Regarding Anti-Barrier Sidearms this Season: we're super excited about the new Rocket Sidearm weapon sub-type launching this Friday in the new Warlord's Ruin Dungeon!
    This Sidearm archetype should give folks more opportunity to counteract Barrier Champions with this Season's Artifact even if they aren't leaning into the Solar Radiant Artifact Perks or existing intrinsic Anti-Barrier Exotics.
    And finally, we can’t wait for everyone to discover what the team has in store in Warlord’s Ruin this Friday! Here's a sneak peek
    TP_2023_S23_Dungeon_Press_Kit_77.jpg

    Crippl3 on
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    I'm curious what % of total players ever even touch Dungeons. I'm gonna guess it's less than half of the % who routinely have to deal with Barrier champs during a 7 month long season.

    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Wow, I am genuinely disliking the current nerfs to abilities. My main setup was Contraverse Hold warlock before, and it feels SO much worse than it used to.

  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    I was initially very wait and see on the hammer thing but they did a good job of convincing me it was done in a stupid way.

    First, the bosses of the seasonal activity ALL have the burny stomp they use to make it unrealistic to get close to them for more than a moment.

    Second, the 1.4 second cool down isn't that bad for the stand in your face and repeatedly throw style. You just weave in 1-2 punch shotgun blasts or whatever and it still generally works.

    Unless you miss. Then you just get fucked hunting for your hammer and if you do run over there to pick it back up your now out in the open with all the adds shooting you and you can't get another burst of healing because it's on CD. You can't even heavy-handed punch a dude to get a little Better Already healing. Ya just kind of get fucked.

    The idea of the cooldown being a lock out that triggers on throw is probably a much better idea if they really want to punish the in your face style but keep the long throws a reasonable tactic.

    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    Something that's been pointed out is that a big problem with the way they did the ability nerfs is they basically do almost nothing to the builds that have been an issue, but do punish pretty much all off-meta builds disproportionately hard.

    When even Saltagreppo things you went too far...

    Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    I’m one of the weirdos who ran primarily siphon/reloader/surge mods, so I really haven’t noticed a huge difference in play style. Seems like I may have been missing out on using the other mods before though.

    The kickstart double nerf is still pretty stupid, as is the fact that some builds didn’t lose any power at all (see: sunbracers) so those are now more “mandatory” than before, if you want the best build.

  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    Considering siphon mods, reloaders, and surges didn't really get touched? Yeah, it's not weird that you wouldn't feel an appreciable difference between last season and this one.

    Perhaps the changes would've been received better if they had 1) been a bit scaled back AND 2) had been paired with the introduction of other playstyle mods. The reintroduction of a version of Energy Converter, perhaps, or taking the elemental orbs from last season and turning them into a warmind cell replacement with lots of different effects based on elemental type, etc. At current the players' options are 'build recharge' (fun) or 'build surge' (which personally I find dull (imsorryronzo)), so it's not a surprise that most people built for the former.

    Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    ronzoronzo Registered User regular
    First off, how dare you (jk, I know I’m in the minority here, I already miss the armor charge on bow precision hits mod)

    Second, yeah, they made shit feel terrible. Not just less effective, but now nearly everything feels clunky to use.

    They severely narrowed the possibly builds when they did the mod squish at LF, what did they think was going to happen?

  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTUWB6ksZlg

    Telesto just sat back going "not me for once!".

    Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    I was initially very wait and see on the hammer thing but they did a good job of convincing me it was done in a stupid way.

    First, the bosses of the seasonal activity ALL have the burny stomp they use to make it unrealistic to get close to them for more than a moment.

    Second, the 1.4 second cool down isn't that bad for the stand in your face and repeatedly throw style. You just weave in 1-2 punch shotgun blasts or whatever and it still generally works.

    Unless you miss. Then you just get fucked hunting for your hammer and if you do run over there to pick it back up your now out in the open with all the adds shooting you and you can't get another burst of healing because it's on CD. You can't even heavy-handed punch a dude to get a little Better Already healing. Ya just kind of get fucked.

    The idea of the cooldown being a lock out that triggers on throw is probably a much better idea if they really want to punish the in your face style but keep the long throws a reasonable tactic.

    I also dislike the hammer cooldown, but the improved accuracy is really, really, really, really nice. The only time I've had a hammer miss in PvE is when I was intentionally trying to see how far off target I could aim while still getting a hit.

    I don't really think it substantially changes the power of the build either. Bonkhammer for DPS was mostly a solo strategy gimmick on a handful of bosses where you could reliably have Roaring Flames x3 + Synthoceps active. Otherwise its just a generically good build for killing mid to high health targets safely, and the only change the hammer cooldown brought was it feels jankier.

    Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Riven said your solar weapons would cause Ignites.
    She never said who would be ignited.

  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    I feel like a big win for a throwing hammer exotic would be an arm that lets you 'cook' your throw. After cooking and releasing, the hammer flies out with much higher velocity, does some bonus damage, and - if successfully striking a target - will arc and return to the thrower, a la Thor's hammer/Kratos' leviathan axe. Add a distinct sound to the charge and give the path of the charged hammer some lingering particle effects in the air for both style and as a disincentive to spam it in PvP, lest you give away your position all the time.

    Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular
    edited December 2023
    Ugn. Played for maybe a few hours and might be back out on a sour note already.

    Nearly every time I put Destiny 2 down again, it's because I lost progress on a solo activity because I got distracted talking to a friend or took too long making a cup of coffee or whatever and couldn't stomach the five or ten minutes of zoning back in, running to the mission start, and waiting to see if it had any checkpointing.

    I'd say I don't get why the AFK timer is the way it is, but looking at, well, everything, it's probably because the metrics look better this way.

    edit: 5 minutes to get back to the mission start. No checkpoint, start fresh. How I wish I didn't enjoy moving around and shooting things in this, so I'd never have the itch to play it.

    I suppose the decision's going to be easier if this boss in Parting the Veil is impossible for me. I guess it's kind of interesting that after some of the grumbling about the final boss of the campaign on Legend and its crappy arena, they followed it with a harder boss in the same arena. Also I guess I'm out of ammo now?

    2.5 hours and ~90 deaths and rng let me through without an unwinnable knockback situation. What a stupid slog.

    Kamar on
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Diarmuid wrote: »
    Probably the angriest I've ever heard Datto at the end of this video.
    And with good reason.

    https://youtu.be/mYSdTqwHM-k

    Its hard for me to take these kinds of videos seriously because I swear I've seen the same creator have a video like this and then a week later have a super positive video that almost contradicts what they posted before.

    I'm sure all communities have this but I swear Desinty's are all about the click bait in all directions.

    Datto is probably the least clickbaity content creator Destiny has. He's also the guy famous for being like "this game is getting microtransaction monetized boys, you are just gonna have to live with it", He's the opposite of the guy who is going to yell about everything.

    He's pissed because this movie is obviously very stupid and done at a time when Bungie needs the opposite of pissing their community off.

  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    I was initially very wait and see on the hammer thing but they did a good job of convincing me it was done in a stupid way.

    First, the bosses of the seasonal activity ALL have the burny stomp they use to make it unrealistic to get close to them for more than a moment.

    Second, the 1.4 second cool down isn't that bad for the stand in your face and repeatedly throw style. You just weave in 1-2 punch shotgun blasts or whatever and it still generally works.

    Unless you miss. Then you just get fucked hunting for your hammer and if you do run over there to pick it back up your now out in the open with all the adds shooting you and you can't get another burst of healing because it's on CD. You can't even heavy-handed punch a dude to get a little Better Already healing. Ya just kind of get fucked.

    The idea of the cooldown being a lock out that triggers on throw is probably a much better idea if they really want to punish the in your face style but keep the long throws a reasonable tactic.

    I also dislike the hammer cooldown, but the improved accuracy is really, really, really, really nice. The only time I've had a hammer miss in PvE is when I was intentionally trying to see how far off target I could aim while still getting a hit.

    I don't really think it substantially changes the power of the build either. Bonkhammer for DPS was mostly a solo strategy gimmick on a handful of bosses where you could reliably have Roaring Flames x3 + Synthoceps active. Otherwise its just a generically good build for killing mid to high health targets safely, and the only change the hammer cooldown brought was it feels jankier.

    I liked Datto's idea of basing the cooldown on how far the hammer went. A far toss gets no cooldown, in your face gets the current one. Scale it in the middle.

  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/QUdx8QM8ME4?si=fzuRAgdW-xXPWIJT
    Gonna be honest, "death isn't the end" for basically every faction in this game, which is kind of stupid. They shouldn't have made that the case for all of them individually, or at least it shouldn't have been a trait that every enemy faction trivially ends up being able to do.

  • Options
    Zombie GandhiZombie Gandhi Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/QUdx8QM8ME4?si=fzuRAgdW-xXPWIJT
    Gonna be honest, "death isn't the end" for basically every faction in this game, which is kind of stupid. They shouldn't have made that the case for all of them individually, or at least it shouldn't have been a trait that every enemy faction trivially ends up being able to do.

    Eh
    Ahamkara were always a bit fucky with this stuff. I've been more annoyed with Fallen resurrection, and did any Cabal achieve immortality?

    But Wish Dragons by their nature were affecting shit with just their bones so there was always some post death stuff.

  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    Maybe Crow can make a wish to undo Amanda's narratively unsatisfying end and the monkey's paw fucks him over even worse.

    Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Dac wrote: »
    Maybe Crow can make a wish to undo Amanda's narratively unsatisfying end and the monkey's paw fucks him over even worse.
    Crow may have accidentally already made a wish according to the seasonal ship's lore-tab.

  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Dac wrote: »
    Maybe Crow can make a wish to undo Amanda's narratively unsatisfying end and the monkey's paw fucks him over even worse.
    Crow may have accidentally already made a wish according to the seasonal ship's lore-tab.
    Well that certainly seems like a good possibility for
    Why the fuck Cayde is alive

    Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular
    It's kind of hilarious to see the contrast when I look up a build for a weapon I kinda like and but expect to be not particularly good atm, and as expected people say it's worthless, use the meta thing instead. In this specific case it was don't use EV or Arbalest or anything else, Wish Ender is super OP and invalidates all alternatives for the slot and that you're wasting your time and other's time by not using it.

    So I google "Wish Ender nerfed" to see if it got got since it was so far ahead and that thread was a while back, and a thread I see asking why it's avoided nerfs is people super pissed that anyone would even suggest maybe it should be nerfed, just a wall of explanations of how it's barely worth using over other things and only in very specific content, plus some personal attacks on the person asking.

    I don't even know which set of responses is closer to the truth, if either is anywhere near it, for that specific case, but it's funny all the same.

    Question. When something like Parting the Veil tells me to be 1770 but then the screen when I die to the boss says I should be 1800, is that last one right and I was just let in lower or is it just an artifact of the way higher difficulty content works? I was looking at two threads for that boss I struggled with so long yesterday. One is everyone agreeing it's ludicrously hard and makes the Legend Campaign final boss fight in that arena seem easy by contrast, the other is a wall of git gud, 30 second fight, with a top upvoted comment denying that the fight is +30 with a downvoted person pointing out that it was an 1800 boss in a 1770 recommended mission. So now I'm curious if I'm bad or undergeared or...

  • Options
    CatalaseCatalase Registered User regular
    edited December 2023
    njsb0rlemacb.jpg
    Heh. This one got me.

    Catalase on
    "Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination."
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Kamar wrote: »
    It's kind of hilarious to see the contrast when I look up a build for a weapon I kinda like and but expect to be not particularly good atm, and as expected people say it's worthless, use the meta thing instead. In this specific case it was don't use EV or Arbalest or anything else, Wish Ender is super OP and invalidates all alternatives for the slot and that you're wasting your time and other's time by not using it.

    So I google "Wish Ender nerfed" to see if it got got since it was so far ahead and that thread was a while back, and a thread I see asking why it's avoided nerfs is people super pissed that anyone would even suggest maybe it should be nerfed, just a wall of explanations of how it's barely worth using over other things and only in very specific content, plus some personal attacks on the person asking.

    I don't even know which set of responses is closer to the truth, if either is anywhere near it, for that specific case, but it's funny all the same.

    Question. When something like Parting the Veil tells me to be 1770 but then the screen when I die to the boss says I should be 1800, is that last one right and I was just let in lower or is it just an artifact of the way higher difficulty content works? I was looking at two threads for that boss I struggled with so long yesterday. One is everyone agreeing it's ludicrously hard and makes the Legend Campaign final boss fight in that arena seem easy by contrast, the other is a wall of git gud, 30 second fight, with a top upvoted comment denying that the fight is +30 with a downvoted person pointing out that it was an 1800 boss in a 1770 recommended mission. So now I'm curious if I'm bad or undergeared or...

    No, that's just Neomuna content. There's a reason it's a ghost town. The listed power levels are kind of... Meaningless, because everything there has a minimum power differential to you of like... A lot. 10, 20? Something in there. "At least +X" is the usual wording. I'd believe the boss there was 1800/+30.

  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    edited December 2023
    wish ender is absolutely giga out of this world broken in harder content like gms. it does special tier damage with every shot and penetrates through multiple enemies and oneshots barriers. and it gives an insane amount of super charge because of its multi hit plus exotic multiplier.

    i only use it in gm content every season but its just wildly better than competing options in most cases. especially now that match game is gone and you don’t even have that advantage with arbalest anymore, since wish ender does so much damage that it can pop shields extremely fast even not matching.

    Knight_ on
    aeNqQM9.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.