As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Wrestling] Thread is Headed to Philadelphia!

19495969798100»

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    https://youtu.be/3snmv0XNJCs

I love these weird nerdy goobers

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Andy Joe wrote: »
    When is Santana supposed to come back from injury? Because Kingston and Ortiz feuding with House of Black suggests he'll soon have a dramatic return to set up a trios match.

The reports were that Santana had been unhappy for a long time and wanted out of AEW. Like, publicly teasing the end of his contract and counting down the days publicly, that sort of thing. After he got hurt, he said he'd speak soon about his situation. That was months ago. Radio silence since then.

By some fan reports, he was seen hanging out with some AEW people during Grand Slam week at a Brody King/God's Hate show. Maybe time has healed some wounds, but if the rumors about him and Ortiz no longer professionally seeing eye to eye and Santana wanting to do more as a singles star are true, I feel like he wouldn't want to just come back and work with Eddie and Ortiz again.

Also with his injury, I think he might be out a little longer. Same with Kris Stat. Everyone wants them back but they have to rehab correctly.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    Looks like it's time to make a new thread.

I was tempted to, but I don't want to deny anyone their glorious OPs...

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
This discussion has been closed.