Options

9-11 Never forget

14567810»

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    That's just finding the symbol for the number interesting, think mathematically, the property of there being three of something? Boring as shit

What about tres leches cake

• Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    That's just finding the symbol for the number interesting, think mathematically, the property of there being three of something? Boring as shit

i will never think mathematically

7656367.jpg
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    Or tits.

Or a kitty cat smile!

Hmm

I may have been misinterpreting some texts

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    mrpakumrpaku Registered User regular

The Three Amigos, Threesomes, The Three Little Bears, Rule of Threes, The Three Fates, The Catholic Trinity

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    3 is the only prime number preceding a square number, and also a Mersenne prime, which is a type of number first written about in Liber Abaci by Fibonacci, of sequence fame

The second edition of Liber Abaci was dedicated to Michael Scot, the only Scotsman to feature in Dante's Divine Comedy

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular

What about tres leches cake

¿TRES leches? ¿En este economía?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I could easily argue three is the MOST interesting number.

So much shit shows up in patterns of 3

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular
    3 is the number of points in a triangle, the third dimension, the triple

Boring numbers are higher up, like, 18, where it's big enough you don't care and don't spot it out in the wild as often

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I find negative numbers are the most boring. Like, yeah, US Bank, I get it, I have -$22. What are you gonna do about it?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2023
    Three is the fucking MAGIC NUMBER

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    3 is the only prime number preceding a square number, and also a Mersenne prime, which is a type of number first written about in Liber Abaci by Fibonacci, of sequence fame

The second edition of Liber Abaci was dedicated to Michael Scot, the only Scotsman to feature in Dante's Divine Comedy

Zzzzz

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    the smallest non-negative odd digit that's relatively dull is probably 15

the only really interesting thing about it is that it's a multiple of two much more interesting numbers. I'm sure it probably has something for it, but it definitely doesn't rank

13 is close but at least it has an interesting cultural history

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Three is the fucking MAGIC NUMBER

Yes it is

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i like to bore people in conversation because i hate talking to people and sometimes it makes them leave

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    i would like to correct you and say it was speaking classical music at us

Days and days late but that guy was on HELLA drugs to a degree that made jetlagged me jealous

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Speaking of, I'm going to Planet Zogg on Friday, gonna be completely off my tits

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    My 6 year old nephew will be very jealous if you get to meet Zog