As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

๐Ÿ–ฅ๏ธ๐ŸŽฎ - Laika, Titanium Hound, Robotry & Frog Detective 3 today!

• KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Trick question, Star Citizen isn't real

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    That's a nice list brolo but which one is good????

out of the last thread my deffo faves are Slaycation Paradise, Justice Sucks, RE: Legend and Circus Electronique

• MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    Karl wrote: ยป

Shhhhhhh not so loud you'll hurt his feelings

• Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    If you make a pithy reply you get one in return

Maybe you should get your head out of your ass when someone is just making a non hostile post you fucking goose

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Al_wat wrote: ยป
    If you make a pithy reply you get one in return

Maybe you should get your head out of your ass when someone is just making a non hostile post you fucking goose

Wait who's being hostile, here

Yeah a bit over the top from me, i just dont understand this urge to be a complete dick to someone for no reason and it set me off.

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    A post can be pithy and bad without it being a moral indictment of the person, speaking as a long time bad poster

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

When a police officer discloses the murder of the student teacher who bullied his son to suicide, the twisted secrets of a Yokohama, high school bleed out. Nothing, in this case, is black and white
    20220914 Lost Judgement (Action Adventure 3D Fighter Action-Adventure)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxYFVEXKwFY
    The fighting game that pits presidents from around the world against each other in hand-to-hand combat. The most fun way to resolve international conflicts.
    20220914 Presidents Fight (Action Adventure Beat 'em up Arcade 2.5D )
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/2077120/Hive/
    A tower-defence-like colony sim where you must extract resources from the land and produce fuel to escape the planet. Expand across each map researching various structures, creatively avoiding or engaging with local creatures to take their precious crystals. Research, Build, Expand, Extract!
    20220914 Hive (Tower Defense Time Management Colony Sim 2D )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYMyanQUYcw
    Super Alloy Ranger is a 2D side-scrolling action game. Play as Marksman Kelly or Combat Robot No.2 to challenge different levels within the dangerous Machine Empire and unlock new weapons. Use Kellyโ€™s shooting and No.2โ€™s deathblows to defeat abnormal Machine Bosses!
    20220914 Super Alloy Ranger (ActionAction-Adventure2D PlatformerSci-f)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J05sxSiU8s
    Renovate, equip and restore the shine of the food truck that belonged to your father. Create recipes, cook the food and serve customers across an entire city. Customize and upgrade your food truck to reach more customers and expand your menu.
    20220914 Food Truck Simulator (Automobile Sim Casual Simulation Indie Funny )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pALlv_uiTXo
    You Suck at Parkingโ„ข is the only racing game where your goal is to stop. Colorful yet uphill, challenge the world, and customize your ride in this ever-evolving parking simulator.
    20220914 You Suck at Parkingโ„ข (Racing Driving Parkour Arcade Cute 3D )

Negativity perpetuates itself and brings down the general attitude of the forum, encouraging others to post in such a way, and for my part im sorry i engaged in it.

You suck at parking is available on gamepass!

For what it's worth, peace walker multiplayer is fully functional on emulator if you and your boys want to run around in cardboard box tanks shouting BOX TIME as you shoot dinosaurs

• ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular

It's been available for years in real life.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    That's a nice list brolo but which one is good????

out of the last thread my deffo faves are Slaycation Paradise, Justice Sucks, RE: Legend and Circus Electronique

has Re:Legend been improved mechanically with its full launch?

user reviews still seem really mixed, and haven't seen much other coverage of it

It's been available for years in real life.

And the earlier ones in the series: You Suck At Obeying The Speed Limit, You Suck At Using Your Turn Signal, You Suck At Stopping At Stop Lights, You Suck At Seeing Stop Signs, You Suck At Not Driving In The Bike Lane and You Suck At Staying Off Your God Damn Cell Phone

Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot spoke at a crypto festival this morning on the topic of how Europe can lead Web3.0.

Binance had originally deleted a tweet earlier this month promoting his appearance.

yves can you remind me how well the ubi NFT thing went

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited September 2022
    Negativity perpetuates itself and brings down the general attitude of the forum, encouraging others to post in such a way, and for my part im sorry i engaged in it.

personally i think the forums need more "negativity" because the forced positivity is toxic and overwhelming and creates a stagnant, unrealistic environment.

weedlordvegeta basically said "great observation, captain obvious", a bog standard reply for when someone says something obvious (which happens way too much on these forums), and gets multiple replies that are all way more aggressive than the original. it didn't even register to me as a combative post, let alone "being a complete dick". i

i dunno, hope your day goes better than it sounds like it's going for you right now

edit: basically i don't like this forum being like...ted lasso twitter

Garlic Bread on
    Brolo wrote: ยป

Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot spoke at a crypto festival this morning on the topic of how Europe can lead Web3.0.

Binance had originally deleted a tweet earlier this month promoting his appearance.

yves can you remind me how well the ubi NFT thing went

ILS SONT TRES BON, SACRE BLEU

• TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular

personally i think the forums need more "negativity" because the forced positivity is toxic and overwhelming and creates a stagnant, unrealistic environment.

weedlordvegeta basically said "great observation, captain obvious", a bog standard reply for when someone says something obvious (which happens way too much on these forums), and gets multiple replies that are all way more aggressive than the original. it didn't even register to me as a combative post, let alone "being a complete dick". i

i dunno, hope your day goes better than it sounds like it's going for you right now

You're making a big assumption that things obvious to you are obvious to everyone. I'm not going to get into the weeds arguing about this specific example, because here you're speaking in generalities. In general, you just cannot assume something you consider obvious to be obvious to the person you're getting annoyed at.

And I think there is a middle ground to find. Saccharine cloyiness is too far, sure, but if I say something or do something that upsets someone, and that person goes off and yells at me and doesn't explain why, then I'm rattled and left with "what the fuck is their problem" instead of understanding what just happened.

So true bestie!!!!!!!!

It physically hurt me to type that

The original reply from weedlord basically has the implied message of "fuck off, dont talk to me you idiot". Whether this was intended, i dont know, but thats the message i interpreted. And it was to someone who i have never seen be a dick to anyone here, ever.

People dont need to be all positive all the time, i agree. Thats lame. I just think the post was being a dick for no reason, and people shouldnt do that. Keep this a place people want to post at and dont engage in behavior that will drive them away needlessly. When i said negativity what i meant is being a dick, just being mean.

My response was excessive though.

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Tynnan wrote: ยป

You're making a big assumption that things obvious to you are obvious to everyone. I'm not going to get into the weeds arguing about this specific example, because here you're speaking in generalities. In general, you just cannot assume something you consider obvious to be obvious to the person you're getting annoyed at.

And I think there is a middle ground to find. Saccharine cloyiness is too far, sure, but if I say something or do something that upsets someone, and that person goes off and yells at me and doesn't explain why, then I'm rattled and left with "what the fuck is their problem" instead of understanding what just happened.

regarding the "people posting obvious things" part, yeah i fucked up with my wording there and pretty much said the opposite of what i intended.

for the latter part, i also agree! i'm not saying we should yell at each other and throw insults and all that with no explanation or anything, but i think sometimes what can be a minor expression of negativity/annoyance or whatever can be seen as bigger than it is simply by virtue of being posted to the forums, depending on the "posting attitude" of the viewer; i know i tend to post in a conversational method, in the moment, as if i'm directly in the room with someone vs acknowledging that this is a more permanent, less flowy form of communication and that others see posts when they see them, not when they're made (so there is no "room" to read, just the text of the post)

i dunno. i dunno! i'm at a weird stage in my life that lacks direction! sometimes i think i should be nicer, sometimes i think i should be meaner, i got no idea what i'm even talking about anymore

Tynnan wrote: ยป

regarding the "people posting obvious things" part, yeah i fucked up with my wording there and pretty much said the opposite of what i intended.

for the latter part, i also agree! i'm not saying we should yell at each other and throw insults and all that with no explanation or anything, but i think sometimes what can be a minor expression of negativity/annoyance or whatever can be seen as bigger than it is simply by virtue of being posted to the forums, depending on the "posting attitude" of the viewer; i know i tend to post in a conversational method, in the moment, as if i'm directly in the room with someone vs acknowledging that this is a more permanent, less flowy form of communication and that others see posts when they see them, not when they're made (so there is no "room" to read, just the text of the post)

i dunno. i dunno! i'm at a weird stage in my life that lacks direction! sometimes i think i should be nicer, sometimes i think i should be meaner, i got no idea what i'm even talking about anymore

I am at all times posting like I'm in an MSN Messenger group chat from 2004

• MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    Personally I think you are all pretty swell.

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
    Personally I think you are all pretty swell.

You shut your mouth saying shit like that about me!!!!!!!

• MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    Also If we want to be unprintable unprintables at each other just let me know we Australians are super good at this game!

Most of which I wouldnt be able to post!

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I think more of you should eat my fuckin butt, if you ask me.

I think more of you should eat my fuckin butt, if you ask me.

i don't drink anymore but i will always sip on some jack

• GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    As I told you the previous time you asked, you gotta pay like the rest of 'em!

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I don't know if you know how a buffet works but you gotta pay to eat not the other way around.

• GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    Fiiiiiiiine...

• DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Oh, can I finally tell all you fuckers what I think of you?
    You're all alright, I suppose

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'm just going to be hitting the salad bar exclusively anyway

• KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Karl wrote: ยป

Shhhhhhh not so loud you'll hurt his feelings

The Star Citizen devs are rolling in all the money from their continuing grift, they give zero fucks about me.

I know its a joke but underneath it all is SC any good as a space sim?

The original reply from weedlord basically has the implied message of "fuck off, dont talk to me you idiot". Whether this was intended, i dont know, but thats the message i interpreted. And it was to someone who i have never seen be a dick to anyone here, ever.

People dont need to be all positive all the time, i agree. Thats lame. I just think the post was being a dick for no reason, and people shouldnt do that. Keep this a place people want to post at and dont engage in behavior that will drive them away needlessly. When i said negativity what i meant is being a dick, just being mean.

My response was excessive though.

yeah that's what i mean by "posting attitudes" in my other reply; it was a line that, were this an active in person conversation, would immediately be glossed over as light ribbing and not something that would need to be circled back to for an apology or anything (in my opinion). but this is not a direct conversation with a mood anyone can sense, we all just see these posts through our own moods. i know if i'm in a bad mood i will read too much into things and then later on be like "what the fuck was my problem"

• cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    I know its a joke but underneath it all is SC any good as a space sim?

it's still very uneven

like the "find your own fun" of Elite Dangerous x100000

so you're left doing a lot of tutorializing yourself to learn the game systems, many of which are janky and busted

really a lot of the systems are only halfway finished, so you'll get to points where you can engage with things like mining a bit, or with ship raids a bit, but then they don't tie into other parts of the game in a way that makes them satisfying or worth persuing

and instead of polishing any of this, they just keep adding more half-finished modules

if you do get deep enough to start working with the systems, the game unfortunately short-circuits itself because it's also extremely Pay to Win, which can be sort of satisfying when you can hijack a ship that costs $500+ from the store, but sucks when you get wiped out by a whale that you can't possibly compete with

• CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Also doesn't it still occasionally wipe progress when there is a major update?

This discussion has been closed.