As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PSP Love is Lacking

CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの電車内Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Games and Technology
First, I tried searching, but unfortunately words less than 4 letters are unacceptable (psp, rpg, etc), so I apologize for making another PSP recommendation thread. Don't hurt me! I tried to search, honestly!

Anyways, I haven't really played my PSP recently (for various reasons), but picked up Marvel Ultimate Alliance and am enjoying it thoroughly. I traded in some older games to Gamestop and am thinking of picking up another one (I won't really be playing it much for now, but I'm going to have a lot of down time before I leave for Japan in August/September).

My main question is, I'm looking for a good RPG or RTS for my PSP, and am considering either Legend of Heroes III, Generation of Chaos: Aedis Eclipse, or Gurumin at the moment. Should I wait for any upcoming games (I'm leaving for Japan August/September)? My firmware is currently 3.4 so homebrew is out of the question for now. Thanks for the suggestions, and sorry again that I couldn't find older threads talking about this!

工事中
Cokebotle on

This discussion has been closed.