Options

[NFL]Its a Giants world and we’re all living in it

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    I am very happy that Justin Fields has been able to use his scrambling ability so well to put defenses off balance and allow him to start finding success passing

That pass to Mooney is like nothing for him, he has pinpoint precision and touch on long throws….if he’s confident enough to let them go like he did with that pass

• Options
    MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    I've seen more than a couple long balls overthrown by five or more yards, but I appreciate your optimism and knowledge

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I just can’t…but…Geno Smith is really fucking good

It sure seems that way . . . I can't let myself believe though.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    As they celebrate Joe Mixon’s great game let’s not forget who Joe Mixon is and what he did.

• Options
    Wait what the fuck is that Josh McDaniels

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I LOOOOVE watching Josh McDaniels fail

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    The Cardinals need an offensive player besides Kyler to do something.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    As they celebrate Joe Mixon’s great game let’s not forget who Joe Mixon is and what he did.

I don’t know what he did but I’ll assume it’s awful.

• Options
    Dirtyboy wrote: »

As a former Raiders fan: yeah.

• Options
    edited November 2022
    The Rams/Bucs game is about as boring as the last time I remember watching Brady play the Rams

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Cardinals/Seahawks isn't much better unless you like defense.

• Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular

If you had 2022 would highlight the black equivalent to all lives matter on your bingo card go ahead and mark the square .

• Options
    Refs missed a call, let the Cardinals snap a new play, and then walked back to the previous play to flag it. Absolute shambles officiating this year.

• Options
    Geno throws a pick-six. Poop.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    real thursday night game has broken out here in la/tb

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    rhylith wrote: »

Before his freshman year started at Oklahoma, he followed a woman into and punched her out at a store after calling her friend a homophobic slur- she needed surgery from 4 broken bones in her face

• Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    Dropped the game wining td . Fuck this season.

• Options
    edited November 2022
    Dropped the game wining td . Fuck this season.

Don't worry, the refs were there to bail Tommy out at the very end here :)

edit: see? All good. The zebras aren't gonna let their boy falter at the very end, don't worry.

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    weak pi call

but hey they can't have brady lose 4 games in a row

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
  • Options
    It only happens once a week, so you couldn't set your watch to "Tom Brady is bailed out by a suspicious call / non-call", but maybe your sun dial?

• Options
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    It only happens once a week, so you couldn't set your watch to "Tom Brady is bailed out by a suspicious call / non-call", but maybe your sun dial?

Or maybe a clock that stays good for awhile, like a grandfather clock.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    They really need to look into the 'massively under-thrown ball that receiver stops running causing DB to run into them' flags. Only watched the first quarter or so, but Brady throwing a couple yards behind Evans, he stops and has no chance at catching the ball, but because the DB then runs into him, it's PI.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    I really don't.

• Options
    Also, I really don't like that every week I forget that Chris Collinsworth exists and then get a rude awakening Sunday night.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited November 2022
    Okay, a segment from NFL camera operators taking the piss with Mahomes because of how mobile he is and how good he is at fakes (and therefore how hard he can be to follow)? Okay yeah that's pretty funny actually

e: and KC with the "don't forget the racism!"

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    I do, however, like a little ugliness between the teams early on to set the tone

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular

Before his freshman year started at Oklahoma, he followed a woman into and punched her out at a store after calling her friend a homophobic slur- she needed surgery from 4 broken bones in her face

Yup that sucks

• Options
    edited November 2022
    Game freeze for anyone else? I'm streaming something else, so I don't think it's me (or at least, not just me).

Edit: it's back (and it's freezing occasionally), but it was just my area, my utilities have been fucking up lately

chromdom on
  • Options
    My streaming app won't even open the game yeah.

• Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited November 2022

Yup that sucks

He punched her after she she shoved and slapped him as he was attempting to walk away. He said they used a racial slur and so he responded with a homophobic one towards her friend. Then the dummy lit her up. Why he followed them in the store and whether or not he and his friends were harassing them I don't know. Obviously people shouldn't be using slurs and shit and potentially following around and harassing people who are no threat to them. Dude or his friend probably got rejected and then no one handled the situation that transpired in a reasonable way, but he probably did deserve to get slapped given the potential reasons for the altercation.

Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    FYI, if you DuckDuckGo 'nbc sucks ass,' especially if your safe search is already off, the results will largely ignore the 'nbc' part.
    Don't open the images, it's not worth it. Even if that's your thing, the results are... not good.

• Options
    eagles are so going to lose to the titans lol

what's the record for rushing yards in a game, i think henry might break it

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Derrick Henry is averaging less than average expected yards per carry this season

He got easy to tackle

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Derrick Henry is averaging less than average expected yards per carry this season

He got easy to tackle
    Not sure

• Options
This discussion has been closed.