Options

[NFL]Its a Giants world and we’re all living in it

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    My stream is cutting out constantly but this game seems...good? Maybe? I've gotten to watch maybe a cumulative 5 minutes. Unfortunate.

• Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    …Malik Willis might actually be something if he continues to develop. Looks so much better then I expected.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »
    My stream is cutting out constantly but this game seems...good? Maybe? I've gotten to watch maybe a cumulative 5 minutes. Unfortunate.

It's kind of an interesting exercise to consume this game as a series of still images that updates every 30 seconds or so

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    That was fucking goofy, mahomes has the opposite of Tom Brady lucky where every fluky play gets picked.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    …Malik Willis might actually be something if he continues to develop. Looks so much better then I expected.

Looks like Tebow to me right now. His passes are really bad.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Lots of no calls on obvious defensive PI today.

• Options
    Trajan45 wrote: »

Looks like Tebow to me right now. His passes are really bad.

That was the joke he only passed like 5 times in the first half. My bad I think I’m funnier then I am .

• Options
    I’m guessing chiefs win , the titans have been given absolute gifts and not done a thing. You have to imagine the chiefs bad luck fixes itself.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Collinsworth is like "it's really interesting watching the Chiefs not score points"

No it's not. It's not interesting at all.

Now yes it is fun as hell to watch specific teams not score. At least certain QBs.

But it's not particularly interesting.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Not sure Mahomes taking sacks and throwing bad passes is "bad luck", but it is true that the Titans haven't done much with their successes. If the offense keeps going 3-and-out the defense is gonna be falter eventually.

• Options
    as I typed that Mahomes went bad pass > sack > gazelle run for a 1st down on 3rd-and-17.

• Options
    Tox wrote: »
    Collinsworth is like "it's really interesting watching the Chiefs not score points"

No it's not. It's not interesting at all.

Now yes it is fun as hell to watch specific teams not score. At least certain QBs.

But it's not particularly interesting.

Mahomes is the new Brady, Collinsworth is only ever gonna talk about how handsome Mahomes is whenever he's on the field.

• Options
    edited November 2022
    Zebras please.

edit: how is that not a personal foul call on Kelce

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Took half the game, but the broadcast looks stable again.
    I’m guessing chiefs win , the titans have been given absolute gifts and not done a thing. You have to imagine the chiefs bad luck fixes itself.

You win a prize! Well, maybe. KC just tied it up, so it's not settled yet, but it's a game now, and if it's close with Mahomes actually executing late in the game, I lean with you.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    kelce with the obvious hands to the face, and the chiefs totally held along the offensive line, but hey, better give the chiefs another chance.

i'm very tired of the nfl

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Lmao how do you not call the facemask on Kelce he literally ripped his helmet off

• Options
    Knight_ wrote: »
    kelce with the obvious hands to the face, and the chiefs totally held along the offensive line, but hey, better give the chiefs another chance.

i'm very tired of the nfl

Chiefs are the new Patriots. Refs are gonna help 'em out a lot, give it another 2-3 years and absolutely everyone is gonna hate the Chiefs and Mahomes (sorry KC fans).

• Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    3rd & 9 at TEN 14
    (2:56 - 4th) (Shotgun) P.Mahomes scrambles right end for 14 yards, TOUCHDOWN. TWO-POINT CONVERSION ATTEMPT. P.Mahomes pass to T.Kelce is incomplete. ATTEMPT FAILS. Penalty on TEN-K.Fulton, Defensive Holding, offsetting, enforced at TEN 2 - No Play. Penalty on KC-A.Wylie, Ineligible Downfield Pass, offsetting. Penalty on TEN-J.Jones, Defensive Holding, offsetting. TWO-POINT CONVERSION ATTEMPT. P.Mahomes pass to T.Kelce is incomplete. ATTEMPT FAILS. PENALTY on TEN-J.Kalu, Defensive Holding, 1 yard, enforced at TEN 2 - No Play. TWO-POINT CONVERSION ATTEMPT. P.Mahomes rushes left end. ATTEMPT SUCCEEDS

Yeah sounds like some great officiating

• Options
    I still can't get over Kelce ripping someone's helmet off and throwing it away and not getting called for a personal foul, just beyond egregious.

• Options
    Not sure I understand the Titans taking the time outs? If i’m them, i’d want overtime. Willis isn’t leading a 1:30 min drive to win.

• Options
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Not sure I understand the Titans taking the time outs? If i’m them, i’d want overtime. Willis isn’t leading a 1:30 min drive to win.

do you really want to deal with the Chiefs in sudden death if you're the Titans?

going for a field goal is their highest % to win, probably

• Options
    Mahomes has thrown 68 passes tonight and according to advanced stat tracking his favorite target is *checks notes* the ground.

• Options
    He’s been pretty bad tonight other than his legs. His receivers have been bailing him out.

• Options
    The Titans defense have played incredibly well tonight. The offense....I dunno, playing football without being able to throw the ball is really hard.

• Options
    Willis is sooo bad lol

• Options
    edited November 2022
    literally just hucking the ball downfield as hard as you can would be a better strategy than whatever that kid's trying to do back there

though I'm not sure what the fuck the plan is sending three receivers downfield??? Not having time to pass is not your fucking problem

admanb on
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    I still can't get over Kelce ripping someone's helmet off and throwing it away and not getting called for a personal foul, just beyond egregious.

Apparently neither can twitter
    3o0g20rp1vux.png

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Yeah to be fair, 3 WR’s with 5 DB’s back is terrible playcalling. Where were the TE’s? Henry had to pick up a block each time, but the TE’s should have had space in the middle.

That said Willis playing hero ball didn’t help. Just throw it away. Once you lost 10+ yards, the chief’s defense’s job got much easier.

• Options
    Tox wrote: »

Apparently neither can twitter
    3o0g20rp1vux.png

Yeah it's one of those easy snap personal foul calls, really really poor job by the refs in that game.

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    If anyone wants to know how stupid the draft in Draft Day is but doesn’t want to watch the movie I will sum it up

All you need to know first

Bo Callahan is the supposed guaranteed #1 next big thing QB

Kevin Costner is the GM. His dad was some legendary Browns coach that just recently died

Browns have a solid QB who got hurt last year

They just hired a new head coach

Browns have the 7th pick and they’re interested in a edge from Ohio St named Vontae Mack

There is a hot shot RB (played by Arian Foster)

Seattle has the #1 pick

Ok so here we go

Basically

Browns trade their next 3 1st round picks to Seattle so they can draft Bo Callahan. Many people hate this because they think the incumbent QB that got injured last year, Brian Drew, is a good QB.

They start looking into Bo Callahan. They find 3 things
    1. None of his teammates went to his birthday party
    2. He lied about a $100 bill that was put in playbooks
    3. He got scared after getting sacked by Vontae Mack

Draft comes. Browns still hold the #1 pick after turning down a solid deal from Buffalo for it.

Kevin Costner drafts…Vontae Mack?!? Whaaaat! Shocking!! Everyone is so mad.

The next few teams suddenly also pass on Bo Callahan because they think the Browns must know something.

Gets to pick 6 and Jacksonville with their rookie GM. Costner calls him and takes advantage of his youth? To get their 6th round pick for the Browns next 3 second round picks

Seattle sits at 7 thinking Jacksonville will draft Callahan. Costner calls them to say he has the pick and convinces them to trade back all of the 1st round picks they got from Cleveland plus some special team return man to move up 1 in the draft to get Bo Callahan.

Cleveland, back at pick 7 grabs the hotshot Running Back.

Everyone celebrates

So to sum it up

On the day of the draft

Cleveland trades 3 1st round picks to Seattle to move up from 7 to 1

They use that pick to draft a guy they know they could have got at 7

They then trade 3 2nd round picks for the 6th pick

They trade the 6th pick to Seattle for all of their original picks plus a special teamer.

Seattle moves up 1 spot

Cleveland drafts a RB

So I have a question.
    Did Bo even get drafted?

sig.gif
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I enjoy watching the Seahawks but not so much that I'll get up at 06:30 on a Sunday to watch them play a game in fucking Germany

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    2 catches for 12 yards for Toney.

I don’t know what the Giants are going to do without that kind of production!

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    So in my money league, I started the season with:
    James Connor
    Travis Etienne
    Michael Carter
    Nyheim Hines
    Davante Adams
    Brandon Aiyuk
    JuJu
    Chris Olave
    Deandre Hopkins stashed
    Mahomes
    Eagles D

My RB situation was absolute dogshit the first 5 weeks but then the injuries and trades happened and Hopkins was reactivated

Lol

Been in this league 18 years now and finally I have a good shot to win and have my name etched onto the giant wooden buttplug that is our trophy

• Options
    That was a brag post disguised as a “lol buttplug” post

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Do you have to wear the butt plug when you win?

• Options
    That’s how our names get etched

• Options
    You and your friends have impressive rectums

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited November 2022
    That was a brag post disguised as a “lol buttplug” post

I was thinking it was a lol buttplug post disguised as a brag post

chromdom on
This discussion has been closed.