Options

I've got a mood. A mood...for spood [moods thread]

• Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited January 2023
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Ya'll ever get drunk and apologize to your guitar that you aren't good enough to play it the way it should really be played because man it really is a fine piece of craftsmanship that deserves to be in the hands of a real master?

Is that just me?

It’s good that you do this, gotta keep the guitar’s spirit on side lest it become a Yeehaw Yokai.

Example:
    kmcwvuscdl8a.gif

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    That guitar is my most prized possession.

It's a 2006 US made Hamer Korina standard. I don't have a picture of her on my phone but this is a 2005 Hamer standard.

ln2wkd3hzzuh.jpg

Hamer sadly doesn't exist anymore and that guitar goes for like, $3,000+ these days. Mines a little more honey colored and has some wear and tear from being a real player but goddamn does it reverberate and it's just so smooth. I will NEVER part with this guitar.

There were a lot of nights where I'd be low and lonely and I'd get her out and it was just me and my guitar playing Sloe Gin. She's always been there for me and I know that's dumb but fuck you I'd fight for that guitar.

• Options
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I dunno if I have a "most prized" possession.
    aw man, that's kinda sad.

I do have a very old, pretty crappy, camera that I keep because it was the first grown-up camera I ever got.

VqgPTr0.jpg

crappy zoom, automatic flash, missing that piece that goes over the viewfinder

it takes clear, vivid, but slightly washed out, pictures. which I'm cool with because that is a vibe I like to cultivate.

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    That's a really nice looking guitar juggs

If I'm ever in the south for some reason we'll have to jam or something for sure

I wish I were better at any of my hobbies for real though.

I kinda collect hobbies at this point, things I get eat into on a kick and then drop for like stretches.

Like guitar for example. I've played on and off for over a decade but only just now got on a kick where I feel like I'm getting any better with this new guitar I got myself to get through my mom's recovery. I just hope I stick with it a little better this time and can start living up to the quality of investment this one is.

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I don’t think I would ever name a guitar but I think that Minerva is a pretty excellent name for a guitar.

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    my car has a name, it is CARBOT

my phone has a name, it is PHONEBOT

my computer has a name, it is Compy 386

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    my rowboat has a name, can you guess what it is

• Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    ROWY McROWFACE69

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    My grill has a name

• Options
    So does my baloney weirdly enough

• Options
    MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    my car has a name, it is CARBOT

my phone has a name, it is PHONEBOT

my computer has a name, it is Compy 386

a spectacle of graphics and sound

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    You fools, giving your things a name just makes them harder to kill

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited January 2023
    FnCqJzNaEAIbhKt.jpg

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    You fools, giving your things a name just makes them harder to kill

20% HP bonus for named enemies

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited January 2023
    Fuck - frog-mouth. So cute!
    Marry: Spangelhelm. Perfect mix of protection and attractiveness, and can see just enough of the face. I can bring that helmet home to meet the family.
    Kill: Great helm. I don't trust it.

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Kettle Hat looks good for napping.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Jocks = great helm
    Preps = kettle hat
    Skaters = bascinet
    Nerds = armet
    Punks = barbute
    Goths = frog-mouth
    Metal-heads = spangenhelm
    Drop-outs = sallet

But I’m not like other kids

I’m hounskull.

• Options
    MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    Kettle hat is best because you can boil lobster for dinner in it.

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Frog-mouth looks like it would be an issue if it's raining

Picking hounskull for the extra neck protection, and also because it looks a little bit like a plane

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I want to be Frog-mouth, but I'm probably kettle hat.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    my name is bascinet and im here to get stabbed right in the eyes, oh god why, ouch

• Options
    barbute, plenty of protection and there's an opening to breathe through. the other ones, except maybe the kettle hat, would trigger my claustrophobia like crazy.

• Options
    Spangenhelm no question.

Gimme one of those, a big axe, and no shirt and let me get to work on some Saxons.

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Spangenhelm no question.

Gimme one of those, a big axe, and no shirt and let me get to work on some Saxons.
    Actual footage of Juggernut:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvKRbi2ovDY

sig.gif
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Fn-Lgchl-Xo-AAyh2-J.jpg

Broke as fuck and the bills past due, all amounts assist and are kindly received.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
  • Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    eymzwnnjr7he.jpeg

• Options
    asofyeunasofyeun Registered User regular
    Hmm what makes them dinosaur shaped waffles and not dinosaur shaped pancakes

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Pancakes are made in a pan

Waffles are made in a waffle iron

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    edited January 2023
    Wow they have all sorts of gag waffle and pancake stuff

https://waffle-wow.com/collections/all

This is probably what I'd bring if I ever had to participate in an office white elephant xmas gift game again:
    https://waffle-wow.com/products/poop-emoji

61nnc34l5szr.jpg

BronzeKoopa on
  • Options
    AlexandierAlexandier Registered User regular
    Someone asked in teams why I sounded so bad, I hastily created a visual aide:

5k7kt8tonmc0.png

• Options
    Fn-Lg1j-NXg-AAl6-L5.jpg

Broke as fuck and the bills past due, all amounts assist and are kindly received.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Today was one of those days off where the "You Stood Up Twelve Times" ring popped on my watch and I scowled at it and muttered "No fuckin' way."

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Fnh-R3tpa-MAINki7.jpg

• Options
    trucks loaded down with weapons crossing over every night moon yellow and briiiiight

• Options
    oh, I have a mood for you, thread

I had a dream I was with this girl I knew and loved (I didn't know her or love her, but Dream Me did), and there was a drive-by and she caught a stray bullet and I'm all comforting her and getting covered in blood, holdin' her to my chest, etc.

I woke up crying, and for a second I didn't remember my dream so I didn't know why and was like "BLUE DIAMOND MUST BE NEAR"

anyway, now I'm bummed about the death of someone that one side of my brain invented to surprise the other side of my brain

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Don’t be sad, that was just one of the Oneiroi, children of Nyx and servants to Morpheus. She is a paid, unionised actor. Probably Momus or Oizys.

Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    My constant mood is editing posts to add a single comma no one cares about because I like grammar and readability in my fucking nonsense posts.