Options

Drums…drums in the distance…LDB Thread 2022

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Last year I lost before the thread even went up. This year, I will beat all of you.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    Last year I lost before the thread even went up. This year, I will beat all of you.

This is the kind of cockiness that gets you eliminated before the contest begins

• Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I should eliminate you for quoting your own post.

You get bottom of the page’d you live with it!

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

This is the kind of cockiness that gets you eliminated before the contest begins

Triumphant pride precipitates a dizzying fall, etc.

• Options

NEVER!

• Options
    Jokerman wrote: »

NEVER!

• Options
    Jokerman is tempting fate

• Options
    Jokerman is tempting fate

6v7y4hz5cf35.gif

• Options
    That’s it!

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I will participate with this. but I have 2 parties to go to this year for work functions and I think the train plays music of a holiday theme, so I'm sure I will get obliterated

• Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Wife and I are in.

I'll be happy if it's not Pentatonix again this year that gets us.

• Options
    Cowards!!! Sign up!!!

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Cowards!!! Sign up!!!

I’m gonna!

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i'm on to your game raijin

it's rigged

but i'm signing up anyway, like a chump who's gonna get hit by rocks falling at the very end

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Oh you better believe I'm signing up.

sig.gif
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    This is so cocked up. I hate this competition

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    I am going to win, again, like I always have, because it is impossible for me to lose.

Little Drummer Boy cannot reach my ears, though it has TRIED. I've faced office parties, grocery stores, big box stores every year of this competition and have YET TO HEAR THE HORRIFIC NOTES.

I CANNOT LOSE.

PUT ME ON THE ALIVE LIST, RAIJIN.

• Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    edited November 2022
    I'm in. Usually pretty safe up until I go and visit my family for the holiday.

Once I'm down there it's only a matter of time before the drummer finds me.

H0b0man on
    FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    But do thou row past them, and anoint the ears of thy comrades with sweet wax, which thou hast kneaded, lest any of the rest may hear. But if thou thyself hast a will to listen, [50] let them bind thee in the swift ship hand and foot upright in the step of the mast, and let the ropes be made fast at the ends to the mast itself, that with delight thou mayest listen to the voice of the two Sirens. And if thou shalt implore and bid thy comrades to loose thee, then let them bind thee with yet more bonds

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I'm ready to never hear those accursed notes. I shall survive

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    This is so cocked up. I hate this competition

That’s the spirit!!

• Options
    Jokerman wrote: »
    But do thou row past them, and anoint the ears of thy comrades with sweet wax, which thou hast kneaded, lest any of the rest may hear. But if thou thyself hast a will to listen, [50] let them bind thee in the swift ship hand and foot upright in the step of the mast, and let the ropes be made fast at the ends to the mast itself, that with delight thou mayest listen to the voice of the two Sirens. And if thou shalt implore and bid thy comrades to loose thee, then let them bind thee with yet more bonds

• Options
    MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    I love this game and I look forward to it like every year. I've gotten got by the random PA radio they put into our locker rooms and because I can't walk out of the OR when someone puts on Christmas music.

Always great stories about people getting got too.

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Options
    I am looking forward to it as well.

• Options
    Every one better be looking forward to it or I’ll pinch your nipple in a nut cracker

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Goddamitt

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    WHO PLAYS CHRISTMAS MUSIC AT A BARBER SHOP IN EARLY NOVEMBER

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Did you die already?

• Options

Yes

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    I mean the contest hasn’t started yet so you’re not eliminated.

You do wear the mark of shame though

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    First blood

• Options
    edited November 2022
    I'd like to say I'll learn from this and come back stronger, but I will need another haircut before Christmas so

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    It is not a death deserved of revealing the theme though

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    It is not a death deserved of revealing the theme though

Doing the nutcracker on the balance beam during practice is highly embarrassing though

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I don't think I've heard the store I work at ever play the Little Drummer Boy, so I'm fairly certain I'm bullet proof

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    I can't lose if I can't recognize the song right?

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    COME, THEY TOLD ME, PA RUM PA PUM PUM,
    A NEW BORN KING TO SEE, PA RUM PA PUM PUM,
    OUR FINEST GIFTS WE BRING, PA RUM PA PUM PUM,
    TO LAY BEFORE THE KING, PA RUM PA PUM PUM,
    RUM PA PUM PUM,
    RUM PA PUM PUM

it's like that

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    I love this game and I look forward to it like every year. I've gotten got by the random PA radio they put into our locker rooms and because I can't walk out of the OR when someone puts on Christmas music.

Always great stories about people getting got too.

The vengeful cat is my favorite story that I can recall