Options

SNUGGLEHUG: The Next Generation (nsf56k)

1151617181921»

• Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    Just a little guy
    96lct9npo6l5.jpeg

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    My stepdad got his puppy home!
    vq2e1ufinnmm.jpg

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    We all need to relax more. Sound is birdsong.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    asofyeunasofyeun Registered User regular
    that seems like a great experience for both the cat and the sheep

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    That cat is going to end up greasy verging on waterproof. I think this is how they make otters.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    dat FACE!

wanna squish it!

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited April 17
    That's a good dog right there.

EDIT: Like I want to nap with that dog.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Over the past few months, something that has made me very happy is that our cat Cassandra started visiting our feral tripod, Sten. I know Sten has been lonely for companionship and not many of our cats bother with going downstairs pretty much at all. Cassie only goes in there to steal his food, something he's fine with because it allows him to rub up against her and try to make friends. Here's a video I made of them this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VnWe2AQ75A&ab_channel=cambiata

Sten is really a clever lad, because he'll just eat out of the same bowl she does to give her a chance to smell him and get used to him. She still hisses but she doesn't swat at him unless he pushes her boundaries too far - at which point he gets the message and pulls back to give her space.

It's amazing how gentle a feral can be. He's never once hissed back at her! He just lowers his head and lets her hiss until she gets it out of her system.

Oh and I almost forgot to mention: he's so happy during Cassie visits that he even lets us pet him a bit. @Strikor is the one that's gotten the most pets in, I've only done it a couple of times because he doesn't know me as well (Strikor does the nightly litterbox cleanup, refills Sten's food and water, and opens the window for him when it's cool enough out for it, all things Sten approves of even if he doesn't like humans generally). We've discussed just removing the enclosure entirely and letting Sten have this room for free reign, but Strikor pointed out that if he tried to run out the back door we couldn't do much to stop him. So that plan is on hold at least until I get the back porch screened in like we want to do.

Peace to fashion police, I wear my heart
    On my sleeve, let the runway start
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Last night I made a special effort to scritch Sten's back, and the upshot of that is that today he presented with "elevator butt" right in front of me in order to encourage more scritches. Progress!

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    Last night I made a special effort to scritch Sten's back, and the upshot of that is that today he presented with "elevator butt" right in front of me in order to encourage more scritches. Progress!

It's an honor for your kitty to act out the rising of the black hole sun. Tis an unmistakable indicator that one should seize the day, negotiate a quick scene contract with safewords, and ride it to glory!

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
  • Options
    This is the most cartoon looking cat I've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOYDuwh9tbo

• Options
    7c88pc4kt2bz.png

Squirrel in my back yard just after riding out a short but heavy hailstorm on the leeward side of the tree.

fkusnz8dmlqx.png

Good perch, buddy.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 29
  • Options
    A rare sighting of a self lubing weiner:

https://youtu.be/MAahyrmA1Kw?si=dGxOOYcw-NRkwipt

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Oh to be a small tubular dog in a sink with a spray setting

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Storage:

37nvblpeghig.jpg

• Options
    The puss:boots ratio seems a little skewed.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    edited June 10
  • Options

• Options

• Options
    Murphy is an unstoppable goofball, so it's difficult to see here that he is drifting ever closer to 'That's not a dog, it's a bear' territory.

d8svgpb9miac.jpg

• Options
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    RehabRehab Registered User regular
    9qbrpig52ix0.jpg
    3sapka875zzh.jpg

Dex is not intimidated by B.B.s scare tactics.

NNID: Rehab0
  • Options
    rxi2ls4byc6n.jpg

Local cat concerned about amount of bubble wrap and toys in vicinity.

• Options
    vssynx0oprfs.jpg

Uh oh!
    vhdlblz4w9av.jpg

• Options
    edited July 12

nothing but cute kittum sounds to go with this vid

some snuggly music

eye of the tiger

Karoz on
  • Options

no sound, all glory

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    edited July 21
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_vONoVn20

I've watched a lot of her videos but I don't think I've seen one where the dog is falling asleep like this.

Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    That's pretty impressive. Everyone too stressed from a situation and a stranger but doggo just zonks

• Options
    These guys got a new tunnel/play area and have been very much enjoying it.

hzwjhp7331fe.jpg
    jtr4zvj4s05p.jpg

Got the elusive double kitty cuddle the day after too!
    93kv783uhd49.jpg

• Options
  • Options
    Oh shit, I didn't know that was a video! I thought this was like that "Find the Sniper" community from Reddit and was starring at the grass like an idiot trying to find what animal was hiding.