[Twitter] is proof that shitposting is praxis

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited March 2023
    Ranlin wrote: »
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Will Elon lose his place as main character of Twitter briefly?

I feel like the vulva phrenologist has been occupying that space for the last few days anyways

The what?

A woman had a transphobic meltdown about a body positive art installation and proceeded to post through it for days, including at one point admitting that her father had purchased her human cadavers to examine the genitals of

what the fuck, I didn't hear that bit

things escalated after she first came up in the thread and people looked into her post history

spoiler for cursed knowledge:

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    This story keeps getting worse

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    The internet is simply not a net positive in my life, yet I do not log off

• Options
    CelloCello Registered User regular

I feel like the vulva phrenologist has been occupying that space for the last few days anyways

The what?

A woman had a transphobic meltdown about a body positive art installation and proceeded to post through it for days, including at one point admitting that her father had purchased her human cadavers to examine the genitals of

things escalated after she first came up in the thread and people looked into her post history

How... how confident are we this is a real person at this point

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Unfortunately fairly sure

She's been around for years in related capacities, this was just her big main character moment

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »

The what?

Please give your answer on a scale of 1-10 r/AITA posts.

• Options
    GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    edited March 2023
    Being a generally introverted and socially awkward person, I’ve spent a lot of one on one time with various trainers and what not where they ended up doing 90% of the talking. It’s incredible the things people will reveal to you if you just let them talk.

GR_Zombie on
    04xkcuvaav19.png
  • Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    Jragghen wrote: »

My favorite headline today.

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I know "g-spot" isn't the medical term, but like, it's right there. wait, I've never compared notes or anything, it is like right there, right?
    that's the thing I'm thinking of?

man, vaginas are complicated.

a dick it's just like "touch it basically anywhere with pretty much anything"

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »

The what?

she's actually done a lot of work in terms of female sexual health education, so either she has had years long commitment to a bit or transphobes come in all shapes

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Wait her dad made her get vulva surgery? WHAT? FUCKING WHAT??!?!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    I know "g-spot" isn't the medical term, but like, it's right there. wait, I've never compared notes or anything, it is like right there, right?

the g-spot is where the squirt/pee is stored

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited March 2023
    she had the vulva of a serial killer, fixing that is the only thing that could stop her.

edit:
    PiptheFair wrote: »

the g-spot is where the squirt/pee is stored

oh okay, good. we're all on the same page.

Depressperado on
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    edited March 2023

Just google vulva if you don't know what one is

Styrofoam Sammich on
    wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    GR_ZombieGR_Zombie Krillin It Registered User regular
    I once had a woman tell me her husband had set her car on fire in a jealous rage before they were married like it was a cute story

04xkcuvaav19.png
  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular

The more you think about it, the worse it gets

So probably best not to do that

• Options
    GR_Zombie wrote: »
    I once had a woman tell me her husband had set her car on fire in a jealous rage before they were married like it was a cute story

This reminds me of my wife in MMO's has women tell her all these horrifying facts she never really wanted to know. Nor asked for.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

her dad did not make her get it, but somebody he introduced her to convinced her that her vulva was too large (they were a psycopath) and convinced her to get cosmetic surgery to reduce the size

when she was 17

• Options

her dad did not make her get it, but somebody he introduced her to convinced her that her vulva was too large (they were a psycopath) and convinced her to get cosmetic surgery to reduce the size

when she was 17

This honestly sounds worse.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

when she was 17

sometimes I wish there would be a great flood. a deluge.

• Options

when she was 17

I had no intention to make it sound better

• Options

when she was 17

I have no idea how it could sound better.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

when she was 17

I have no idea how it could sound better.

I guess it's plausible there could be a medical justification, like if there was the female version of phimosis? Maybe?

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    That's a word I don't want to google in this context.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2023
    From her account, it sounds like she had botched surgery that probably wasn't necessary in the first place.

It's unclear if this led directly to her deciding to turn genital morphology into literally her whole identity, but at the point you get thrown out of a university research lab for interfering with corpses without appropriate credentials and approvals, and find yourself piling up your house basement with fresh cadaver pelvises, it's probably time to admit you've gone full batman villain.

tynic on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    That definitely feels like the trajectory (and there is certainly something sympathetic to it, in its way) but I do feel like there are versions of it where you don't end up transphobic and racist along the way

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    That definitely feels like the trajectory (and there is certainly something sympathetic to it, in its way) but I do feel like there are versions of it where you don't end up transphobic and racist along the way

Yeah, you either end up the Vagina Batman or the Vagina Mr Freeze

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular

Phimosis? That's a medical condition where the foreskin doesn't retract correctly and can lead to pain during sexual intercourse, issues if you're not able to clean it correctly, etc. Sometimes it requires circumcision but usually there are non-surgical remedies.

Just so you know.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    batman villains are often sympathetically unwell individuals, at least in the good versions of batman

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    SLyM wrote: »

Phimosis? That's a medical condition where the foreskin doesn't retract correctly and can lead to pain during sexual intercourse, issues if you're not able to clean it correctly, etc. Sometimes it requires circumcision but usually there are non-surgical remedies.

Just so you know.

I learned something!

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular

i mean the medical term is Gräfenberg spot so you can understand why everyone calls it the g-spot

anyway the answer is "it's complicated", in part due to how bad science was and is around the female body, but also the societal shaming of women for experiencing sexual pleasure. but also whatever it is is something that's not easily studied in any way other than anecdote, and the ways you would study it often involve getting a lot of funding that a lot of people don't want to give to you

what we can say is that it's not like, a singular just magic spot that appears in the same place on all vaginas. a lot of vaginas experience increased sensitivity in a very specific location, but also a lot seem to just have the same sensitivity the whole way round! it's important that no one feel strange or broken for not experiencing a g-spot stimulation

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    But what about the P-spot?

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Tox wrote: »

the whole world is your P-spot if you need it badly enough, baby

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Just jump on the switch and that block will disappear. You'll have a limited time to run through before it re-appears though.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    Tox wrote: »

I think we mostly discuss that in the "rush limbaugh is dead" thread

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    What about the G-man?

• Options
    What about the G-man?

I don’t believe he exists

• Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular

[Editor's note: Please do not touch the dick basically anywhere with pretty much anything]

This discussion has been closed.