As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Sopranos: Menopausal Issues: The Last Episode: The Eventual Movie?

JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Social Entropy++
OK dudes, I love the last season of the Sopranos. It's so far been a great constant build of tension, with major events constantly occuring.

I've been a fan of the show a long time and I think it's currently at its strongest point. It has a lot going on and it feels like it's going to be an exciting surprising season an series finale.

What do you guys think of the season so far? What do you think will happen, or want to happen, in the final episode.

Use spoilers liberally for those who may be behind.

My prediction, which doubles as my secret desires:
Uncle Junior makes a last attempt at relevancy by taking someone out, possibly directly saving Tony, redeeming Junior and allowing him to die (which he will) somewhat honorably. At some point a relation of Tony's will get it. I'm betting Meadow or Dr. Melfi. An attempted hit at the psych office would be DELECTABLE. If it's Meadow, AJ grows balls and goes out for revenge, doing something vicious before all is done (quite possibly taking a NY life). Even if not he may get involved with the family.

In the end, Tony gets sent to prison (how/why I can't figure out), and Sil recovers to take on the family, taking on AJ as his protege.

signature.png

JohnHam on

• Options
    ZuelZuel Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    AJ is the biggest disapointment on that whole damn show. I've never seen a more whiny piece of shit. He could never step to being in the mafia.

Zuel on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    He's exactly like Tony without balls.

A sibling death would toughen him up mighty quick.

JohnHam on
    signature.png

• Options
    ZuelZuel Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    As Tony as pointed out several times, it's just not in AJ's nature. If anyone should step to fill Tony's shoes, it should me Meadow. She's got the brains if not the lack of morals.

Zuel on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    In what world would any of the gangs allow female leadership?

JohnHam on
    signature.png

• Options
    ConvaelConvael Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I thought Sil was dead/in a coma for good?

Convael on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Convael wrote: »
    Paulie said "They don't expect him to regain consiousness", and that absolutely is not a final death. Also be aware that I FUCKING LOVE Sil, so I'm biased.

JohnHam on
    signature.png

• Options
    DislexicDislexic Creepy Uncle Bad Touch Your local playgroundRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    JohnHam wrote: »
    Convael wrote: »
    Paulie said "They don't expect him to regain consiousness", and that absolutely is not a final death. Also be aware that I FUCKING LOVE Sil, so I'm biased.
    Yeah, so do I. I was pissed when Sil got hit. Bobby, not so much. Never really cared much for him. I really want Vito Jr. to do some more crazy "shit" before the end of the series, but I'm not expectant. I'm not even going out on a limb to predict what's going to happen next.

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    burntashburntash Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    the sopranos suck

burntash on
    Do or do not, there is no try.
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    no u