As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The most important question of our age

13»

• MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    Too rich for my blood!
    Proper brownies baked at home or a bakery? No.
    Garbage brownies that you unwrap from plastic? I mean, yeah. Go all the way with those. Frosting, sprinkles, just everything.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
    Elvenshae
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    larry larry
    What I want from brownies which isn't typically there is a sparse distribution of chocolate chips thoughout the batter

• The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Too rich for my blood!
    A cheap treat my mom used to make for us as kids was frosting between a couple of graham crackers and then frozen.

BLM - ACAB
  • Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    Too rich for my blood!
    The Geek wrote: »
    A cheap treat my mom used to make for us as kids was frosting between a couple of graham crackers and then frozen.

Huh, we did that but didn't bother freezing it. Just used the grahams as scoops in the tub of frosting.

Ranlin
  • RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Too rich for my blood!
    The Geek wrote: »

Huh, we did that but didn't bother freezing it. Just used the grahams as scoops in the tub of frosting.

As an adult I've done it a couple times even, but usually using Nutella