As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Honkai: Star Rail] When the sun sets we will not forget the Black Swan over paradise

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    I did not expect to clear 5-2 in SimU right off hitting EL 4, but there we go. Didn't even use most of the characters I'd farmed out the ascension mats for in advance.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Behold Clara, Destroyer of Worlds

https://youtu.be/xdE-iUPLi8k

Guide for Luocha is out.

https://youtu.be/1PYEKq47_8M

To summarize, he's a healer who scales off Attack, can basically keep the entire team alive outside of one-shots, requires zero Eidolons to be great, and his best Light Cone after his own 5 Star signature is S2 Post-Op Conversation a 4 Star LC (and if you have S5 then you get "free" access to his most consistent playstyle).

Sigh. Yeah, I gotta try for him. May the 50/50 have mercy on me. Won't need to go for LC at least since I do have an S5 Post-Op LC.

• AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    New code: 2SP2XE4YBJBB (50 stellar jades and 10000 credits).

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Don't forget to try the cooking web minigame thing for free rewards.

uyvfOQy.png
  • AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    I did not really need Luocha (I already have Natasha and Bailu), but I am gacha addict and wanted Yukong.

50 tickets gave me Luocha, 2x Yukong, 2x Qingque, 1x Pela and 1x Sushang, so, uh, yeah. One multiroll had Pela, then Yukong, then Sushang, without anything between them, so that was nice!

I only have 40 tickets left, so if I want to think about getting Kafka, there will be absolutely 0 rolling for next 6 weeks.

• MirkelMirkel FinlandRegistered User regular
    Won the 50/50 and got my Luocha so now I have two healers. Not really sure what to get next - Kafka is cool but from what leaks I've followed they totally killed her synergy with Serval so I'm not sure if I want her.

• ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Luocha banner isn't live here yet but the SU ticket gave me Bronya which is pretty cool!

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    edited June 2023
    I got my guaranteed Silver Wolf and a Clara on the same pull, so I'm ready for my next guaranteed banner unit. I like Luocha, but I may save it for Kafka at this point.

Artereis on
    Clara club rise up!

g2yvHlil.jpeg

You know what? I still consider this a win. I rolled for a second healer and that's exactly what I got.

• The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    All I got with my stash so far was an E1 Gepard. Which if I'm reading and understanding this right, bumps the freeze chance for his skill up to a 100% base. I know that doesn't actually mean 100% because of resistances and diminishing returns, but still, I'll take it. Hell I just finally got him leveled up enough for the trace that adds 35% of his def to his atk.

Who needs healing when you never take any damage?

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    I did a 10 and got a yukong, then I decided that I was at soft pity start on the standard banner and if I fed a couple tickets I might solve my second healer problem anyway. Got gepard which I think actually covers that need if my second dps is yanqing.

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I won my 50/50 for Luocha, and got Yukong and four (!) copies of Qingque along the way. In my desire for E6 Qingque, I rolled a little more and hit an early 5* in... Bailu. Of course!

Jokes aside, it's actually kind of awesome. More defensive characters of each element will make abusing Silver Wolf a lot easier, and now I can save the guarantee for a 5* I really want. Alas, Qingque will have her day another time.

This new Stellar combat event is fun. First level is basically made for Serval and Jing to stomp all over it with everything weak to Lightning, breaking any enemy refills energy to full, and Ultimates do more damage after triggering the break refill.

• MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited June 2023
    Despite having Bailu, I did a few singles on Luocha and since I had done so many pulls trying to get Asta eidolons, I got him on my fourth single

So no Yukong until 1.2 for me I guess

I also have yet to miss a 50/50, which means I'm gonna suffer when 1.3 rolls around, and also I have almost no standard pool 5*s

Maddoc on
  • PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    This new Stellar combat event is fun. First level is basically made for Serval and Jing to stomp all over it with everything weak to Lightning, breaking any enemy refills energy to full, and Ultimates do more damage after triggering the break refill.

The trial Arlan is clearly cheating, but handily clears the whole thing on his own basically (okay, I had Tingyun buff him since endless ultimates don't tick down her skill's duration).

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I suspect that, much like the fight club, the trial character will largely be enough to clear each day with a little help

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    g2yvHlil.jpeg

You know what? I still consider this a win. I rolled for a second healer and that's exactly what I got.

bailu is also a giant gremlin, which is good

PiptheFair wrote: »
    g2yvHlil.jpeg

Her prescriptions are utterly baffling.

Polaritie wrote: »
    g2yvHlil.jpeg

I'd expect nothing less from a race revolving around child reincarnations who inherit the roles of their previous lives but not the memories or experience to go with them

g2yvHlil.jpeg

I'd expect nothing less from a race revolving around child reincarnations who inherit the roles of their previous lives but not the memories or experience to go with them

I'd thought it was implied that there was some degree of transfer?

g2yvHlil.jpeg

Not from what I've seen chatting with various NPCs. The most passing forward they get is a diary their past self wrote, which isn't always accurate when I remember how one side quest a past self took advantage of their reincarnation's trust to pull a trick. Quite literally "Past Me was such an asshole."

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    g2yvHlil.jpeg

Not from what I've seen chatting with various NPCs. The most passing forward they get is a diary their past self wrote, which isn't always accurate when I remember how one side quest a past self took advantage of their reincarnation's trust to pull a trick. Quite literally "Past Me was such an asshole."

Bailu says something that suggests otherwise during her Railway invite quest - she knows a ton of stuff about medicine but has no real idea why she knows it.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Auralynx wrote: »
    g2yvHlil.jpeg

Bailu says something that suggests otherwise during her Railway invite quest - she knows a ton of stuff about medicine but has no real idea why she knows it.

It's possible that they inherit skills/knowledge without inheriting day to day memories and such? So Bailu would have hatched knowing the language, the cures for diseases, etc. but not knowing anybody really.

• TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Well I threw a bunch of 10 pulls at the Luocha and at around the 6th I got him twice. So that's nice.

steam_sig.png
    Luocha looks cool. He has a rapier which I appreciate.

But I must be strong for Kafka.

• Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    I never did get those Silver Wolf eidos I was gunning for, not surprising.

Luocha in 5 pulls on day 1 makes a decent consolation prize though (pity was built up to 75-80).

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • SaldonasSaldonas See you space cowboy...Registered User regular
    I'm only 35 pulls since I got my E1 Silver Wolf, so I'm assuming that I'm going to go to soft pity and then lose the 50/50. Such is my life.

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/carthuun
    Switch: SW-1493-0062-4053
    I'm considering doing more pulls to get QQ and Yukong duplicates. But I've already pulled 2-3 copies of Pela past her max, so I know I'd probably just get more of those...

uyvfOQy.png
  • KamarKamar Registered User regular
    I lost the 50/50 trying to get Silver Wolf, so I guess I can get Luocha if I decide I want him.

Fortunately, I guess, I'm still playing more HI3 than HSR and Haxxor Bunny/Bronie, the hacker alternate world Bronya variant that's Silver Wolf's most direct inspiration, is trivial to get. Though I still don't have an Ice DPS I want to use her with, she seems pretty fun to use.

that was me on the last banner, I've pulled Serval probably 10 times at least

Have E4 Asta and E4 Dan Heng

• eMoandereMoander Registered User regular
    Had 80 pulls banked for Luocha and managed to win the 50/50 on the last 10-pull! Also drew E2 Pela and E0 Yukong, while getting to like E8 Qingque.

I really liked Yukong in the demo, especially since I’m sitting on an E1 Welt. Trying to hold back on fishing for more eidolons since I don’t have the books to level her anyways…

Xbox: Travesty 0214 Switch: 3304-2356-9421 Honkai Star Rail: 600322115 Battlenet: Travesty #1822
    You'll get a free Yukong eidolon in the next patch at least

I groaned when I realized where the new detective mission was going.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_0IkLznJzA

"It's been popular for over 200 years!"

uyvfOQy.png
    Learning that follow up attacks count as an ally attacking an enemy for Luocha's flower field makes me want Clara even more

• initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    I figured I’d let Akivili take the wheel on this one and it was either get Loucha or build pity for whatever comes next.

And well, I have pity to 40 and an e3 yukong now so I will have to give her a spin.

Who the fuck let March cook in this quest line

• AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Learning that follow up attacks count as an ally attacking an enemy for Luocha's flower field makes me want Clara even more

Followups are also good for Yukong, since her buff only ticks down on regular turns. Kinda unclear on how worth it Yukong is overall, but I can definitely see some potential. Just being Imaginary is a big help.

Finished Bailu's story quest.
    I opted to beat him up and THEN Bailu could heal him. She greatly enjoyed that.