E3 is still dead. See you at Gamescom!

• Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited June 2023
    DJ Eebs wrote: »
    A duck! wrote: »
    Preacher there is nothing on God's earth that requires 5 consecutive posts

what about if you're building a fence

Then you can build it up my asshole after the second post.

Edit - top of the page to ya, gents.

A duck! on
  • Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    John Carpenter's Toxic Commando looks like a pretty decent one of those games.

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    I don't know if I woke up In a Mood, or if my unexpectedly-robust love for TotK has blunted my enthusiasm for gamer-ass games, but I have not seen much of anything to rev my motor.

Alan Wake 2 continues to look good, and that miiiiiight be the only thing that's worked for me?

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Venom is very popular.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    "kraven is not powered by magic or tech, he's powered by being a good hunter" motherfucker I watched the trailer where he's got high tech paramilitary death squads and jets

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    A spear is technology.

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    What kind of deal did Keighley cut to get the Spider-Man 2 release date revealed here instead of at the Sony showcase a little while ago?

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    Why did they give all these pokemon guns and tanks?

• Options
    I don't know if I woke up In a Mood, or if my unexpectedly-robust love for TotK has blunted my enthusiasm for gamer-ass games, but I have not seen much of anything to rev my motor.

Alan Wake 2 continues to look good, and that miiiiiight be the only thing that's worked for me?

this has been a nice palate cleanser post-TOTK because it's reminded me that sometimes, video games are bad

• Options
    Andy Joe wrote: »
    What kind of deal did Keighley cut to get the Spider-Man 2 release date revealed here instead of at the Sony showcase a little while ago?

Could be that they weren't ready to stamp it down then.

• Options
    I liked the first Insomniac Spider-Man plenty, but in a year where TotK gave me the best open world I've ever seen, and where Across the Spider-verse gave me some of the best Spider-Man I've ever seen, I'm really not sure what's left for Insomniac.

I think I'll be actively disappointed if I pay full price for it, I think the only way it stands a chance for me is if I get it free and my low expectations make it a pleasant surprise

• Options
    I liked the first Insomniac Spider-Man plenty, but in a year where TotK gave me the best open world I've ever seen, and where Across the Spider-verse gave me some of the best Spider-Man I've ever seen, I'm really not sure what's left for Insomniac.

I think I'll be actively disappointed if I pay full price for it, I think the only way it stands a chance for me is if I get it free and my low expectations make it a pleasant surprise

The Miles Morales game left me pretty cold as well, unfortunately, and revisiting the first one removed some of the shine from it

• Options
    "dig too greedily and too deep simulator" is a great use of the lord of the rings license, I will say

• Options
    ChallChall Registered User regular
    Hey it's Dwarf Fortress 3D Mines of Moria

• Options
    I'm going to keep an eye on that Sonic game, and I'll get Spider-man 2 whenever it comes to Steam if I've caught up on the first ones by then. Everything else has already fallen out of my memory while I instead speculate on what other new playable characters might be in the TMNT: Shredder Revenge DLC that was announced yesterday.

• Options
    Alright, Final Fantasy 7 spin-off mobile crap.

• Options
    lmao keighly having to go "slow your roll, it's a doordash tie-in" is the best part of this whole thing

• Options
    Okay, sure, I'll take some accidental comedy.

*fans start to cheer about Final Fantasy*
    Geoff Keighley: No, no, no.

• Options
    edited June 2023
    "speaking of Final Fantasy [audience grumbles] ... Door Dash"

This is why Geoff is my best friend, classic Geoff

Chall on
  • Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    I am 100% in on this underwater game.

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    Did they just give Kiryu a monowire because that’s simultaneously the best and worst idea ever

• Options
    Huh, that Under the Waves game looked like it had some personality. Might keep an eye on that one.

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I haven't played Yakuza 6 yet, but Secret Agent Kiryu seems like a bizarre choice

• Options
    turn my man's microphone down a bit

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited June 2023
    SungWon!

Brolo on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I love Kiryu, I really do, but I don't love that they keep pulling focus from the new gang with more Kiryu stuff after his supposed big sendoff

• Options
    Ben Brode is an...enthusiastic guy

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    Ben Brode is an...enthusiastic guy

I wonder if he does any voices in the game, he really sounds like a VO artist

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Oh hey, I missed that there was a thread for this thing.

I was very surprised at the announcement of a Sand Land game.

• Options
    ...is wayfinder just destiny with fantasy

• Options

More or less.

• Options
    oh shit star trek stellaris

• Options
    lmao at Will Arnett filming this spot like they paid him on cameo

• Options

It's a collab between Digital Extremes (the Warframe folks) and Airship Syndicate, so yeah

• Options
    feel pretty confident in writing off twisted metal off of that clip, what the hell was that

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited June 2023
    I join the stream to see Sweet Tooth singing Sisqo's Thong Song to Captain America.

The hell?

Edit: ooh, and something very heavily inspired by Hades?

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Lysfanga looks cool.

• Options
    Okay we're making a Twisted Metal show, what's our budget for cars

Cars? I don't remember those being mentioned and we already used all our budget. Are the cars important?

Nah it's probably fine

• Options
    edited June 2023
    I've never even played a Twisted Metal game, but I feel like if you're going to be showing off your tv show based on that...it should probably be a clip involving a car chase / battle?

Lars on
  • Options
    the twisted metal looks very much like they did one take and called it good enough