As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

🖥️🎮 - Penny Larceny: Gig Economy Supervillain out today!

19495969798100»

• minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    edited August 7
    The goblin camp is just a delightful place. I spent two hours exploring and planning out things and when I went to execute those plans, it all worked out perfectly. I’m coming around on the combat after seeing how dramatically better things go with more extensive planning, using the environment better, and setting up positioning before starting fights.

I also got revenge on some spiders who scared me off 10 hours ago.

And best of all, my camp is apparently a pretty happening spot now. Just, uh, a lot of folks dropping in lately. And I can play fetch with my dog. Game of the year.

minor incident on
    if this is how you folks make art it's fucking depressing
    JacobkoshIoloDonnictonscherbchennever dieElvenshaeA Dabble Of TheloniusShadowfireJedocTofystedethKristmas Kthulhu
  • GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    edited August 7
    I'm playing The Dark Urge origin.

A Bard companion has visited our camp, I can't wait for her to join my party, she seems fun!

Oh.

Oh...

Glal on
    Jacobkoshcursedking
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Glal wrote: »
    I'm playing The Dark Urge origin.

An Bard companion has visited our camp, I can't wait for her to join my party, she seems fun!

Oh.

Oh...

Did you meet her before? My guy met that character in the world and had a pretty extensive scene with them. I've seen how that Dark Urge scene plays out but that character didn't meet her first so I don't know if she would have been there for him.

• GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    I had not! Probably for the best...

• BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dorZuRoG_s4
    A comic book adventure of freelance supervillainy, petting cats, and/or destroying capitalism in which your choices determine success in a series of daring heists and capers.
    20230807 Penny Larceny: Gig Economy Supervillain (Visual Novel Comic Book LGBTQ+ Story Rich)

asofyeunGlalIolodurandal4532
This discussion has been closed.