Options

scariest animal you could probably kill in a fight

245678

Posts

  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    the better question is which heads of states hasn't Bigfoot shot

  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    looking at bigfoot like

    xkj0tyfmbh3p.png

    liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    What would Bigfoot's wrestling music be if he showed up at the last second just to fuck me up.

    There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited July 2023
    A god of thunder. There’s this whole prophecy about it. It doesn’t end well for me though.

    Endless_Serpents on
  • Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    Like four raccoons, probably

    640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    looking at bigfoot like

    xkj0tyfmbh3p.png

    are you going to put him on a pizza like reggie fils aime the creator of the bigfoot pizza

  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2023
    A mermaid.

    Incenjucar on
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    see topic. no ranged weapons (guns crossbows etc, but you can throw a rock or something. not a grenade dont be cute). stuff like a knife is in my opinion fine IMO. you are wearing climate appropriate clothing.

    i definitely think i could kill a fox. im not stupid enough to think i could take a wolf or a bear ofc.

    stuff like birds of prey are weird, i think if they get me by surprise then they just slit my throat in a divebomb type manuever but i can't imagine that a falcon's ribcage could stand up to a hard kick from an adult human. so its really a matter of who gets who unawares.

    i could definitely defeat all rodents. hbu?

    Is the animal attempting to kill me with malice aforethought?

    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

    bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    EvilCakeEvilCake Richmond VARegistered User regular
    bunger

  • Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    I stand by most healthy adults being able to take on all flight capable birds. Their bones are just too weak to take a solid hit from a mammal

    The Scariest part of this prompt leads to all arthropods. Lotta folks scared of spiders, fully capable of stomping down on one.

    I appreciate the distinction. Nobody here has the stones to fight a cassowary.

    Yeah fuck no I'm not going near a *friendly* one

    VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    Skeith wrote: »
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    I stand by most healthy adults being able to take on all flight capable birds. Their bones are just too weak to take a solid hit from a mammal

    The Scariest part of this prompt leads to all arthropods. Lotta folks scared of spiders, fully capable of stomping down on one.

    I appreciate the distinction. Nobody here has the stones to fight a cassowary.

    Yeah fuck no I'm not going near a *friendly* one

    A what one

    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    I don't think I could kill a chicken if I were starving and needed to eat it

  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited July 2023
    I could probably take down a horse, if I had a baseball bat.

    definitely an ostrich.

    I'd say dog, because I would probably emerge the victor, but I'm not gonna say dog because howly (lol) shit I would be severely damaged.

    edit: definitely a cat or two, but again, severely damaged.

    Depressperado on
  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    So the OP doesn’t say anything about venue

    I’m going to guess on land, so I can comfortably say I’m good with anything that lives exclusively in water. Those European orcas are dead.

    Now, to the size of the “arena” and what’s in it for me to utilize Dutch-in-Predator style

    Is it large enough for me to hide and prepare or stalk to exhaustion? If no, then yeah I gotta eliminate nearly all predators in size from like a hyena up, and then any game in size from like a wildebeest up.

    Next is do I get medical treatment after killing my foe? If not, then I need to start thinking about smaller venomous foes.

    If the arena is large, then I’m thinking about is there mud and leaves for aromatic and visual camo? Rocks to use as bludgeoning instruments or trees to turn into spears? If yes, and if I get medical treatment after, I’m pretty much ready to kill any animal from the Earth and also from the Predator planet.

  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I don't understand why people are so scared of geese, yes I get that they're aggressive and will honk and flap and snap at you, but just stand your ground and give them a kick if necessary, they're just birds.

  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    edited July 2023
    Taya wrote: »
    I don't understand why people are so scared of geese, yes I get that they're aggressive and will honk and flap and snap at you, but just stand your ground and give them a kick if necessary, they're just birds.

    Any animal is potentially scary if you haven’t destroyed the empathy in your mind. It’s the uncertainty of what action or amount of force gets it to leave you alone without causing you any pain.

    Once you flip to kill mode a goose is just a simple pre-meal

    Captain Inertia on
  • Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Hand to hand life or death I think I could survive fighting one (1) wolf. If I have a suitable fixed blade buck knife I think I could actually win. Hell, with a good knife I'd have a fighting chance against a North American black bear. Anything bigger than that I'm toast. Mountain lions I dunno. They aren't much more in terms of raw muscle and bite power but they're more maneuverable and twisty. It'd be like trying to wrangle a cat into a cat carrier but the cat weighs like 120 pounds and is trying to eat your organs.

    It's all about how aggressive you are, I think. You gotta charge in first not wait for them to rush you.

  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    If we're talking about fear then I feel like the spider or snake multiplier is high enough they're a better bet than fighting something much stronger and more deadly. Hell, based on my wife's reactions I'd probably get more points stomping on a cockroach than a bobcat or a human with a gun pointed at me.

    I ate an engineer
  • Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    cone snails are extremely scary but surely not that hard to kill

  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Do specific indivuals count as scary because at that point we just need to assassinate Junji Ito or Stephen King or something

    I ate an engineer
  • Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    edited July 2023
    Given a knife I could probably take out a [edit: redacted] and currently they're the scariest animal to me in terms of damage being done to my and my children's future. Maybe even two, they don't seem likely to coordinate fighting together well.

    Kane Red Robe on
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    tarantula

    nothing scarier

  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    A lot of people don't know this about me, but one time I actually killed the world's deadliest animal with my bare hands.
    bptfxfju734i.png

    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    I could definitely put on a really scary costume and kill myself in a fight

  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    A lot of you would be worthless in It

  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    A lot of the emotional hangups mentioned in this thread I could immediately bypass if it were in defense of my doggie.

    ehlS9V4l.jpg

    Anything that comes after her is getting everything I've got.

    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Lotta optimists around here.

    Honestly I can't figure I would end up better than a mutual kill at best on anything larger than a reasonably-sized dog if they also want me dead.

    Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    I could beat any animal, no matter how scary, in a game of chess where the loser is killed.

  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Do I have a gun? I could kill most animals in a fight if I had a gun. If it's bare hands then maybe a raccoon, I wouldn't even take a real swing at a fox, I think people are massively overestimating themselves and underestimating how much of your ass most wild animals could kick.

  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Are we talking guaranteed kills or like better than .500 win percentage

  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I've had some time to think about this and, given time to prepare, I could probably beat most animals

    I'm like, really smart, it's our whole thing. Our sapience started with "Given time to prepare, can I take that in a fight?"

  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Wasn’t the whole point of StarCraft that the terrans were the real Zerg threat

  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited July 2023
    Peen wrote: »
    Do I have a gun? I could kill most animals in a fight if I had a gun. If it's bare hands then maybe a raccoon, I wouldn't even take a real swing at a fox, I think people are massively overestimating themselves and underestimating how much of your ass most wild animals could kick.

    Foxes are pretty cowardly though so I think I could stomp one to death if I had to. Raccoons will definitely hold their own more than a fox.

    Animals that size I worry the most about are birds. Geese and Swans are nasty fuckers and will totally kick your ass. I've seen Swans attack people on jet skis and it was horrifying.

    Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    you can kill a staggering amount of things with a spear or sword

    but like, just a knife? I could take a wolf but I would 100% also be crippled or killed in the process

  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    the eikon ifrit

    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    the eikon ifrit

    prove it

  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    Peen wrote: »
    Do I have a gun? I could kill most animals in a fight if I had a gun. If it's bare hands then maybe a raccoon, I wouldn't even take a real swing at a fox, I think people are massively overestimating themselves and underestimating how much of your ass most wild animals could kick.

    Foxes are pretty cowardly though so I think I could stomp one to death if I had to. Raccoons will definitely hold their own more than a fox.

    Animals that size I worry the most about are birds. Geese and Swans are nasty fuckers and will totally kick your ass. I've seen Swans attack people on jet skis and it was horrifying.

    Fox and raccoons that actually want to fight probably have rabies so you're fucked later.

    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Any animal that weighs more than you will almost certainly kill you

    Any predator that weighs more than 30kgs will almost certainly kill you

    I reckon I could kill a badger with a knife but I reckon I'd lose some fingers in the process

  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Hand to hand life or death I think I could survive fighting one (1) wolf. If I have a suitable fixed blade buck knife I think I could actually win. Hell, with a good knife I'd have a fighting chance against a North American black bear. Anything bigger than that I'm toast. Mountain lions I dunno. They aren't much more in terms of raw muscle and bite power but they're more maneuverable and twisty. It'd be like trying to wrangle a cat into a cat carrier but the cat weighs like 120 pounds and is trying to eat your organs.

    It's all about how aggressive you are, I think. You gotta charge in first not wait for them to rush you.

    A mountain lion or bear is going to fuck a new asshole into your face man are you crazy

  • Options
    The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    i bet i could beat up that piece of shit muppet, yeah

    7656367.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.