Options

Webcomics Thread '23: Part 2

19495969798100»

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    OpenGL is a completely different 3D computer graphics thing, for reference - the D&D license is just the OGL.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    OHHH RIGHT THE OGL
    I thought you meant OpenGL, the graphics API

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    I could only remember the first word, okay?!

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    I mean, there are way too many three letter acronyms anymore.
    And two letter acronyms. Can't even tell if people are bashing Assassin's Creed or Armored Core or ...

• Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    Not to be confused with Oppen.gl, Greenland's premier Oppenheimer fan site

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    pnmt4uixh6mr.png

Not
    Gonna
    Lie

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Honestly, I think Lucy is one of the best characters in Dumbing of Age by portraying a really specific way that people can get in their own way by chasing an idealized relationship instead of reality.

Like, she likes Walky because he's hot and she desperately wants to fuck him, but she can't just go and have sex with the hot dude, she needs to go on an arbitrary number of dates , and those dates need to lead to a serious relationship, and that relationship needs to make him a put-together and serious persin and for them to immediately be in love with each other, because if its not that sort of idealized fairytale relationship where she has the perfect man then it's all a catastrophe and needs drastic course correction like starting a blowup fight in a church

Let me say also that when I was at Lucy's age, I didn't realize that lust and love were not the same thing. If I felt a thrill of chemicals about a person, that meant I was in love with them. It didn't occur to me until much, much later that of course you can't be in love with someone if you haven't spent enough time with them to even know who they are.

Peace to fashion police, I wear my heart
    On my sleeve, let the runway start
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    As an aro ace person I didn't even know that love/lust was an actual physical reaction, not just emotional, until a few years ago when I was watching a video from Jaiden talking about how she realized that growing up as an ace person.

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    The hasbro thing is hilarious because it is apparently precedented

https://youtu.be/paEGFYSBZTE?si=Hq1Vna65BfgBm_9c

• Options
    MachwingMachwing It looks like a harmless old computer, doesn't it? Left in this cave to rot ... or to flower!Registered User regular

ggdg’s solsov: real, and playable

l3icwZV.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    looks like just the first chapter is done https://gigidigi.itch.io/soulsov

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Oh boi time to meet with Gog Agog again

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Oh boi time to meet with Gog Agog again

I mean you think Gog wouldn’t show up for the series finale of their favorite show?

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    I mean, there are way too many three letter acronyms anymore.
    And two letter acronyms. Can't even tell if people are bashing Assassin's Creed or Armored Core or ...

Asheron's Call, that's what us cool kids are talking about

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Man, this district is so lifeless and grim. These massive skeletons of the old dead gods used to be so full of life and cheer.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    I waa recently searching for terms on websites and found an artist handle named Alimony

Similar tastes to incase and style on their level.

Problem is they have this prequel comic (tempting the queen) that sets up a problematic female elf protagonist (like yuki from archime, selfishly justifying romantic sins) and i want to read where her story goes (bedroom of the dwarf queen apparently), but cannot find the main work this is a prequel to

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
This discussion has been closed.