As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

And on the third day the stone was rolled away, but the tomb was empty

• MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »
    my plan bears fruit

I think your plan is to just become a bear.

no his plan is very clearly to become a labyrinth, to house the hair.

Thro
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »
    my plan bears fruit

I think your plan is to just become a bear.

He just said he wants to be a fruit bear or some shit, mate.

Elvenshae
  • MechMantisMechMantis Registered User regular
    I just noticed the thread title change

Jokerman are you a Preacher Preacher now?

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    MechMantis wrote: »

Given who first arrives on the scene he may be Preacher's Mary Magdalen.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    No

Well technically I would be announcing the resurrection, making me the Angel and you all Mary's.

And I think we can all acknowledge, I am the most angelic.

What's that? Straight to hell? That's fair

Not my Tempo
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Jokerman wrote: »

Well technically I would be announcing the resurrection, making me the Angel and you all Mary's.

And I think we can all acknowledge, I am the most angelic.

What's that? Straight to hell? That's fair

That's if Mark is telling the truth, could just be a gardener if John has the right of it.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    Since we're talking about the resurrection, my favorite version of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4rbobz9Ylo

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    BlackDragon480
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Jokerman wrote: »
    making me the Angel and you all Mary's.

guuuuuuurl

i been saying that for years

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Is this the stone of shame or the stone of triumph?

• shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular

It is the stone of agony. It makes the rumble pak activate when you are near a hidden skulltulla.

BlackDragon480Captain Inertia3cl1ps3The GeekPreachersarukunLucedesMunkus BeaverElaroTamerBill
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?

Stone of urethra stretching

What are you a cop?

man I have kidney stones ain't nothing funny about them.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • expendableexpendable Silly Goose Registered User regular
    Yes
    Preacher wrote: »
    For me I barely shave my face, expecting more than that is asking a bit much.

TIL I am Preacher because I was about to type this exact post.

Djiem wrote: »
    Lokiamis wrote: »
    So the servers suddenly decide to cramp up during the last six percent.
    Man, the Director will really go out of his way to be a dick to L4D players.
    Steam
    Preacher
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I haven’t seen my chin in…23 years

What are you a cop?
    I shave my full face once a year basically. Just to remind myself why I'm like Sam Elliot and look fucking weird without it.

Thankfully wolfman blood means I have a semblance of my beard back in like 3 days.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    Preacher wrote: »
    I shave my full face once a year basically. Just to remind myself why I'm like Sam Elliot and look fucking weird without it.

Thankfully wolfman blood means I have a semblance of my beard back in like 3 days.

Doesn't Wolfman have hair on top of his head and his nards?

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • LokarnLokarn Registered User regular
    Excuse me, is this the tomb with the queer space necromancers? I don't think we were supposed to open this one.

A Dabble Of TheloniusCarpyLucedesBlackDragon480FlarneMunkus Beaver
    I thought one of my cats died last night.

We’re laying there watching tv and Miso likes to sleep on the pillow near my head. I go to pet her and she feels weird.

I kind of poke at her and nothing…now I’m feeling out so I get my hand under her head and pick it up and she DROPS flat…completely dead.

But I see she’s breathing so I’m like, “what the fuck”

I finally pick her up and give her a good jostling and she finally snaps out of it and meows at me like, “what the fuck? I was sleeping!”

AlexandierCaptain InertiaJedocRhesus Positive
  • Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    No
    I thought one of my cats died last night.

We’re laying there watching tv and Miso likes to sleep on the pillow near my head. I go to pet her and she feels weird.

I kind of poke at her and nothing…now I’m feeling out so I get my hand under her head and pick it up and she DROPS flat…completely dead.

But I see she’s breathing so I’m like, “what the fuck”

I finally pick her up and give her a good jostling and she finally snaps out of it and meows at me like, “what the fuck? I was sleeping!”

I think cats only sleep like that, deep and ragdoll, when they feel totally safe and secure.

So good job being a good cat dad!

Raijin Quickfoot3cl1ps3BlackDragon480LucedesDepressperadoToxCaptain InertiaJedocRhesus PositiveDiarmuidMcFodderNarbusElvenshae
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited August 2023

the jelqing thread is pinned

PiptheFair on
    Andy JoeBlackDragon480LucedesToxCaptain InertiaElvenshae
  • AlexandierAlexandier Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    One of my cats does that and I get a heart attack every time.

• CarpyCarpy Registered User regular
    Lokarn wrote: »
    Excuse me, is this the tomb with the queer space necromancers? I don't think we were supposed to open this one.

I just finished the first book last night and already have plans to hit a bookstore this weekend for the second

LokarnTaminJedoc
    Alexandier wrote: »
    One of my cats does that and I get a heart attack every time.

It’s terrifying!

Alexandier
    What are you a cop?
    That sounds terrifying. I remember once when one of my corgis died when I was at work. I came home to her laying stone dead on the floor and thought she was sleeping until I touched her and she was cold. its a feeling I'll never forget.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    Our kitty is 17 years old and I just know one day I'm gonna check on her curled up for a nap and she'll be gone and it makes me want to just melt into a puddle of sad right now.

• RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    I've had a number of pets over the years.

Some of them were unleashed, uncaged, "outdoor" dogs. Each of them just kind of... disappeared one day. Dognapped? Dead? Who knows.
    We had a chihuahua that died of a seizure.
    Another we had put down after a bout with cancer.
    The third (offspring of the two above) died on the way to the vet of heart failure.

After that I decided I didn't really want any more pets. The thought of having to eventually decide whether or not it was "time" for them to live or die just seemed like something best avoided.

Buuuuut my mom felt differently. She couldn't be without her furry little companions, so she went and brought home an older female dog from the pound whom she said she felt was kind of a "kindred spirit" - two old ladies.

Of course, the problem with adopting older dogs is that they don't live very long. All too soon she had to make "the decision" again and it broke her heart. She always wonders if she made the right choice.

I try to remind her that she extended that dog's life. If she hadn't adopted that dog in the first place, the pound would've put her down eventually anyway.

But for all of me, I'd rather just not have a pet.

Preacher
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    my cat wondered out of the woods, three weeks old, with two infected eyes and a botfly in his neck

his name is Alan and he might be feral and weigh as much as a toddler, but he's my little guy

3cl1ps3TonkkaRaijin QuickfootmrpakuPinfeldorfLucedesPreacherMagic PinkBlackDragon480CarpyToxAlexandierJedocRhesus PositivesarukunSonelanNarbusElvenshae
    Usually I really don't like human names for cats, but for whatever reason, Alan just kind of works.

Also, does your lil guy still have both his eyes? Everyone I know who had a cat with an infected eye lost the eye.

my cat wondered out of the woods, three weeks old, with two infected eyes and a botfly in his neck

his name is Alan and he might be feral and weigh as much as a toddler, but he's my little guy

I get botfly removal tik toks all of the time and I HATE them but I can’t help but watch them…it’s a disease

DepressperadoMagic Pink

I get botfly removal tik toks all of the time and I HATE them but I can’t help but watch them…it’s a disease

You keep getting them because you keep watching them you colossal goober!

OdinLucedesA Dabble Of TheloniusPreachershoeboxjeddyThroSkeithReynoldssarukuntynicTynnanNarbusElvenshae
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

I know!!!!!!!!!!!

Disease!!!!!

• Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

While we were planning our Vegas trip, my Facebook was full of articles/ads about stuff in Vegas. One of them was a story about an adults only minigolf course opening up with faux food trucks and beer stops throughout the courses. It sounded awesome, and the name was "Swingers".

My Facebook feed is now loaded with advertisements for nudist vacation spots for people in certain lifestyles.

chromdomMagic PinkThroCarpyCaptain InertiaSkeithRhesus PositiveAnon the FelonpookaElvenshae
    What are you a cop?
    RT800 wrote: »
    I've had a number of pets over the years.

Some of them were unleashed, uncaged, "outdoor" dogs. Each of them just kind of... disappeared one day. Dognapped? Dead? Who knows.
    We had a chihuahua that died of a seizure.
    Another we had put down after a bout with cancer.
    The third (offspring of the two above) died on the way to the vet of heart failure.

After that I decided I didn't really want any more pets. The thought of having to eventually decide whether or not it was "time" for them to live or die just seemed like something best avoided.

Buuuuut my mom felt differently. She couldn't be without her furry little companions, so she went and brought home an older female dog from the pound whom she said she felt was kind of a "kindred spirit" - two old ladies.

Of course, the problem with adopting older dogs is that they don't live very long. All too soon she had to make "the decision" again and it broke her heart. She always wonders if she made the right choice.

I try to remind her that she extended that dog's life. If she hadn't adopted that dog in the first place, the pound would've put her down eventually anyway.

But for all of me, I'd rather just not have a pet.

Yeah after our cat passed away my wife and I said no more pets. Partly because we had a small child and I know they can be hard on a pet, and partly because it destroys my everything when it comes time to say goodbye.

I was there for my corgi when we did it and I felt like the worst person in the world. She was 18+ and had a myraid of health problems I should have taken her in sooner on, but I couldn't say good bye. The vet didn't judge but I judged the shit out of myself. Though at least I was there for her up until she was gone, it was the least I could do.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    RT800
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    No
    my cat's ancient and i've been carefully checking on his breathing while he sleeps for a while now

he's just at that age

Ketar
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    whenever I enter a room where my cats are sleeping, I jostle them, just to make sure

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Hey, what's going on in here, did we ever find out what happened to Prea...

Oh. Oh, I see.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    What are you a cop?
    whenever I enter a room where my cats are sleeping, I jostle them, just to make sure

That and just to show them who's really boss.

"Listen you furry bastards I RULE THIS HOUSE!"

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Depressperado
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    I got to watch my cat suddenly and noisily die in the middle of the night. I'm actually not sure if that's better or worse than coming home to just find him already dead.

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    So every page or so we need to jostle Preacher to make sure he’s just sleeping and not dead, seems straightforward enough

Magic PinkCarpyDiarmuidSirToastyAndy JoeTonkka3cl1ps3ThrochromdomLucedesMcFodderTynnanBlackDragon480LegacyMunkus BeaverElvenshae