As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

And on the third day the stone was rolled away, but the tomb was empty

• Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    More like Microsoft Excel

I could go for a nice Excel thread. My wife doesn't appreciate my awesome spreadsheet skills.

ChallAnon the FelonKwoaruV1m
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    No
    As long as I work from home and live in a small town this place will be the only place I can come and talk about all of the weird movies and video games and shit I like.

Nobody here cares either but they pretend better than others

I care! That's why I'm here! I like seeing all my friends post about stuff, no matter what it is (yes you're all my friends, sorry can't be helped)

JtgVX0H.png
    mrpakuDepressperadoMatevRingoLucedesJokermansarukunRhesus PositiveBucketmanSatanic Jesus
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    i am constantly mad at everyone

Even me?

vdn3nkqsvqhy.gif

We GET it, you're from Philadelphia

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    mrpakuThe Lovely BastardDisruptedCapitalistBlackDragon480Knight_Ringo3cl1ps3LucedesElvenshaetynicsarukunKristmas KthulhuDyvim TvarReynoldsBucketman
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    Though I will say there is a certain fun of the weirdest people you interacted with on the internet vanishing into myth like a digital cryptid

5ra7f9yya0li.png

BlackDragon480RingoMagellLabelElvenshaesarukunvalhalla130JedocKristmas KthulhuBucketman
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    No
    I miss some people I used to chat to on here. Zoe was a real one.

I changed a lot and for the better though and I recognise I didn't always value those relationships and treat them right, I understand why they passed. But I still think fondly of em.

Mortal SkyBucketman
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited February 19
    What are you a cop?
    has anyone kept up with the nozzle?

i hope it's doing ok

Sterica on
    A Dabble Of TheloniusJokermanThroBucketmanSatanic Jesus
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    Sometimes I think about how I spend so much time here but if I randomly died one day I'd just suddenly stop posting and nobody would know why. Maybe someone would say "I wonder what ever happened to smof" one day and that would be it.

DiarmuidDisruptedCapitalistRaijin QuickfootshoeboxjeddyDepressperadoRingoPeewifurlionMcFodderSolarWotanAnubisvalhalla130Quantum TigerreVerseJedocBahamutZEROThroKristmas KthulhuA Kobold's KoboldDyvim TvarBucketman
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    do you guys want me to leave a note in my will?

"Tell my beloved dorklords that I said LATER WORLD SMELL MY ASS."

Kane Red Robevalhalla130BahamutZEROMagic PinkKristmas KthulhuBucketman
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    shalmelo wrote: »

Even me?

vdn3nkqsvqhy.gif

dang i wondered why i agreed with those posts so much

aeNqQM9.jpg
    Ringo
  • GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    edited July 2023
    Though I will say there is a certain fun of the weirdest people you interacted with on the internet vanishing into myth like a digital cryptid

5ra7f9yya0li.png

Posted about how he was going out to grab a 24 pack of bawls, a Sam's Club amount of pixie sticks, the components of a pipe bomb, and and just never came back. Just how it is sometimes.

Gustav on
    aGPmIBD.jpg
    Crippl3RingoBlackDragon480DepressperadoThe Lovely BastardKristmas KthulhuBucketman
  • JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Hey The Forums I'm gonna run out and grab a pack of smokes and some milk I'll be back in a minute.

TonkkaSirToastygodmodesarukunvalhalla130BucketmanDouglasDangerRoyceSraphimTynnanCelloDisruptedCapitalist
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Hey The Forums I'm gonna run out and grab a pack of smokes and some milk I'll be back in a minute.

Gotta have something to dunk the cigarettes in, yeah

TonkkaDepressperadoRaijin QuickfootLucedesMortal SkygodmodeThe Lovely BastardDisruptedCapitalistMunkus BeavertynicGustavagoajsarukunMatevRhesus PositiveThe JudgeHacksawCelloDark Raven XKristmas KthulhuNeveronDyvim TvarBucketmanSatanic JesusRoyceSraphimminor incidentTynnan
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »

Gotta have something to dunk the cigarettes in, yeah

Yeah, like at Wendy's!!

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    DepressperadoThe Lovely BastardMortal SkyGustavagoajsarukunsponoCelloKristmas KthulhuDyvim TvarBucketman
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I think if I ever abandon my family I'd fake my death, as opposed to just ghostin'

Raijin Quickfoot
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    No
    I told my wife to get on here and let y'all know when I die. Just to be a real downer

JtgVX0H.png
    DepressperadoA Dabble Of TheloniusTonkkaMan in the MistsLucedesElvenshaeshoeboxjeddyShadowfireDisruptedCapitalistfurlionMunkus BeaversarukunMatevvalhalla130Brovid HasselsmofRhesus PositiveFrylockHolmesSnicketysnickJedocCentipede Damascus#pipeDark Raven XThroKristmas KthulhuKane Red RobeDyvim TvarBucketmanSatanic JesusRoyceSraphimTynnan
  • JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    This reminds me of the last ones of these someone posted -- anyone know if Darth Waiter's doing alright out there?

He's been posting in the job thread again.

oh awesome, I never look at the job thread but good to hear

that thread and the twitter thread are the guaranteed Feel Worse About The World In Seconds spots to go

And of course the climate change thread.

Or at least I assume so because I don't go there, and haven't for years :/

• JarsJars Registered User regular
    I think I lost the capability to be angry. Or I'm just so medicated that nothing bothers me

reVerse
  • Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    No
    Jars wrote: »
    I think I lost the capability to be angry. Or I'm just so medicated that nothing bothers me

One order of drugs and apathy please!

Satanic Jesus
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I think if I ever abandon my family I'd fake my death, as opposed to just ghostin'

I have never meticulously planned this very thing

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I'd prefer to be forgotten than remembered. There's no attachment to someone who's faded into nothing.

chromdom
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    when i die, @rorshach kringle will take my place

7656367.jpg
    MagellTonkkaLucedesBlackDragon4803cl1ps3GustavGoose!Crippl3NiryaMatevBahamutZEROStraightziCelloThroKristmas KthulhuexpendableBucketman
  • Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    Darmak wrote: »
    I told my wife to get on here and let y'all know when I die. Just to be a real downer

I did the same.

Also last night I commented during a life insurance ad that since my life insurance is tied to my salary, with my recent raise that I was worth more than I used to. I asked my wife and son when should I start worrying about the amount getting tempting and without even pausing my son said "when do the new Magic cards come out?"

DarmakAntoshkaRanlinCarpyBlackDragon480ElvenshaeshoeboxjeddyAnon the Felon3cl1ps3ShadowfireDisruptedCapitalistfurlionJragghenMcFodderBloodsheedSonelanMoridin889ph blakesarukunMatevProlegomena101Skeithvalhalla130Quantum TigerRhesus PositiveFrylockHolmesCojo MojosponoJedocBahamutZEROHacksawRed RaevynAustinP0027RingoKristmas KthulhucrzyangoexpendableNeveronKane Red RobeReynoldsBucketmanPenumbraHappy Little MachineJokermanCalica
  • SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?

Back in the days of AIM some guy randomly messaged me (I was like 13 and was apparently never taught Internet stranger danger) and they were fucking weird as hell but we shitposted at each other for a couple months off and on and sometimes talked music.

At some point we stopped talking and I didn't even notice until many years later I was playing Soldat, that side scrolling shooter, and who should appear in the server but Mr. Stranger Who's Name I Can't Remember. I thought it might just be someone with the same username but it was actually him and we both shared a moment of "what are the fucking chances".

RingoBucketmanCalica
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular

I thought you hated Andy Kaufman

I thought you hated Andy Kaufman

no, i hated his piece of shit friend, tony clifton

7656367.jpg
    MagellZonugalCaptain InertiaBlackDragon480Elvenshae3cl1ps3Goose!sarukunRaijin QuickfootAzraithMrMonroeThroKristmas KthulhuBucketman
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?

Ditto

• OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    No
    I usually figure not a single person will miss me anywhere except for like, my immediate family and friends

valhalla130expendable
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular

Are you really mad at Jon Mikl Thor, though? I don't think y'are.

• LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    No
    i’m simply going to outlive all of you

Pinfeldorf wrote: »

Are you really mad at Jon Mikl Thor, though? I don't think y'are.

Even me?

vdn3nkqsvqhy.gif

7656367.jpg
  • RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    If you wanna be remembered, you gotta have a cool avatar.

People will never remember what you've said.

But they'll always remember how your forum avatar made them feel.

Or something like that.

valhalla130DisruptedCapitalistElvenshaeRingoBucketman
  • RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    pbtht~

valhalla130ElvenshaeBahamutZEROBucketman
  • The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    RT800 wrote: »

Or something like that.

I had a extremely good av/sig combo but it was the stupidest of inside jokes took like a year and a steam screenshot of my username for some one to be like "oh I get that stupid joke now I hate you"

Much quicker response time with my abe getting pipe gunned memes tho

icGJy2C.png
    ShadowfireLucedesBucketman
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    No

Even me?

vdn3nkqsvqhy.gif

I thought TLB was from Pittsburgh.

Da Burg.

Not my Tempo
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited July 2023
    RT800 wrote: »

Or something like that.

I've had multiple people message me and go "Oooh, Homeworld!" Granted, it's usually when I'm using the Homeworld 2 angel moon, not the Homeworld 3 one (which I started using here out of excitement for the now very delayed game).

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    No
    Jokerman wrote: »

Even me?

vdn3nkqsvqhy.gif

I thought TLB was from Pittsburgh.

Da Burg.

No personal insults

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    The Lovely BastardGustav3cl1ps3ZonugalshalmelosarukunOdinDisruptedCapitalistStraightziCelloKristmas KthulhuDyvim TvarBucketmanSatanic Jesus
    cannot believe i am being openly insulted like this

7656367.jpg
    iguanacusLadai
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I am not one to break my bad habits, ever, so I will always be around here I imagine.

LucedeschromdomBahamutZEROBucketmanSatanic Jesus
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    No
    cannot believe i am being openly insulted like this

Yins alright by me, let's grab a sandwich at Sheetz before we see the Bucco's lose to the *Checks notes* Cleveland Guardians.

Not my Tempo
    Captain InertiaRingo
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited July 2023
    Whatever happened to Local H Jay as well, I was reading a thread he commented on, refreshed like 10 minutes later and he was banned and I never found out what happened
    He was talking about getting therapy and his drinking problem, I hope he's doing ok

Crippl3 on
    adejaanThroBucketman