As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

And on the third day the stone was rolled away, but the tomb was empty

• MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    Whatever happened to Local H Jay as well, I was reading a thread he commented on, refreshed like 10 minutes later and he was banned and I never found out what happened
    He was talking about getting therapy and his drinking problem, I hope he's doing ok

He asked for a ban, if I had to guess posting was aggravating his other problems.

RingoKane Red Robe
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    It got real bad in the “it’s definitely aliens” thread

CarpyBlackDragon480MagellR-demGilgaroncrzyangoKane Red RobeSatanic Jesus
  • ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    Crippl3 wrote: »
    Whatever happened to Local H Jay as well, I was reading a thread he commented on, refreshed like 10 minutes later and he was banned and I never found out what happened
    He was talking about getting therapy and his drinking problem, I hope he's doing ok

He requested a self-ban in D&D due to people's reception of his posts in his UAP thread.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    No
    Yeah it was confirmed in the D&D infraction thread he asked for a ban. I hope if he pokes his head in here, he knows we're all rooting for him.

Not my Tempo
    RingoBucketman
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i'm not gonna lie

it is kinda funny that one of the most angry and spiteful threads in the D&D subforums was the "aliens...real?" one

Crippl3Captain InertiaAnon the FelonSirToastyDisruptedCapitalistproxy_hue#pipeDyvim TvarBucketmanminor incident
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    at first I missed that it was the D&D thread, because I distinctly remembered there being an aliens thread here and didn't remember any kind of weirdness in it, went back and checked to confirm it was perfectly normal (by SE standards)

then when I saw the D&D part I went and peeked in on that thread and...yeesh. people are fucking weird sometimes

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    D&D mostly seems like a place where people go to be very angry at each other.

TynnanRanlinLokarnKraintDarkPrimussarukunMatevHouk the NamebringerSkeithR-demLucedesDepressperadoDouglasDangerAnon the FelonPeewiOghulkDisruptedCapitalistNaphtaliMortal SkyUrsusBloodsheedsponoTonkkaGR_Zombieproxy_hueCello#pipeStyrofoam SammichThroNarbusNeveronKane Red RobeDyvim TvarReynoldsBucketmanKetBraMaddocHappy Little Machineminor incident
  • GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    look i for one think aliens are neat

aGPmIBD.jpg
    valhalla130BahamutZEROGR_ZombieBucketmanMaddoc
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Gustav wrote: »
    look i for one think aliens are neat

fuck you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did i do the call and response correctly

LucedesThro
  • The Lovely BastardThe Lovely Bastard Registered User regular
    i cannot trust aliens

i read schwa

7656367.jpg
  • JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »
    D&D mostly seems like a place where people go to be very angry at each other.

SE is where leftists are mad at liberals.

D&D is where liberals are mad at leftists.

Mortal SkyBloodsheedHacksawThroKane Red RobeDyvim TvarBucketman
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    TBH if something happened to me, I'd want my parents or someone to say something on here, wouldn't feel right to just not be here anymore and not have anyone know what happened, call it pathetic or lame or whatever but I like this place and a lot of you guys too much

LucedesSirToastyElvenshaeDarmak3cl1ps3AngrySquirrelMcFodderKane Red RobeBucketmanSatanic Jesus
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    No
    i am constantly mad at everyone

Good man.

Satanic Jesus
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    Just know if I ever do suddenly stop posting, I died in a very cool and impressive way and definitely not from an aneurysm while sat on the toilet.

tynicvalhalla130SporkAndrewRhesus PositiveDepressperadoDouglasDangerAnon the FelonTynnanDiarmuidSirToastyA Dabble Of TheloniusPeewiDisruptedCapitalistElvenshaechromdomspono3cl1ps3JedocMrMonroeZonugalBahamutZEROHacksawwebguy20Dyvim TvarBucketmanMr FuzzbuttHappy Little MachineSatanic Jesusminor incident
    No
    If I stop posting, it is absolutely because I lost a battle with a poopie on the toilet.

valhalla130chromdomFig-DBucketman
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    If I ever stop posting it’s because the mangroves have finally taken me

sarukuntynicEndless_SerpentsDisruptedCapitalist3cl1ps3ZonugalpookaDyvim TvarBucketman
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    If I ever stop posting, well. hm.

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Just know if I ever do suddenly stop posting, I died in a very cool and impressive way and definitely not from an aneurysm while sat on the toilet.

I don't know, the latter is a tried and true way for royalty to go out, from Catherine the Great to Elvis.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    I wonder how Neville's doing.

aTBDrQE.jpg
    sarukunBucketman
    No
    Skeith wrote: »
    I wonder how Neville's doing.

His game is looking pretty good, but I haven’t seen much about when it’s moving out of early access.

Kane Red RobeBucketman
  • JarsJars Registered User regular

594619723716829184-png__700.jpg

Brovid HasselsmofsarukunBlackDragon480Endless_SerpentsMagellTynnanCaptain InertiaToxOdinDisruptedCapitalistElvenshaeshoeboxjeddyCojo MojoBloodsheedspono3cl1ps3TonkkaZonugalMatevHacksawSkeithwebguy20Munkus BeaverMcFodderGoose!Dark Raven XNarbusMagic PinkRingoexpendableMvrckDyvim TvarBucketmanHappy Little MachineSatanic Jesusminor incident
    No
    Jars wrote: »

594619723716829184-png__700.jpg

From 5:05.
    https://youtu.be/3uOV-lmyk-U

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    Veldrin wrote: »

Australia has man-eating mangroves?

• Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    No

Well technically they have a kind of pack hunting spider that hollow out the mangroves and convert them into mobile lairs.

LucedesCaptain InertiaElvenshaevalhalla130SkeithRingoknitdanNeveronMoridin889Bucketman
  • RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    Honestly I usually just assume anyone I haven't seen in a while is dead.

So when people are like "I wonder why I haven't heard from so-and-so in a while."

I'm like, "Well, maybe they're dead."

And they're like "They're not dead, RT"

And I'm all like "Michael Jackson died. Steve Jobs died. People die sometimes."

And they're like "They're not fucking dead, RT!"

And I'm like "They're probably lying face-down at the bottom of a flight of stairs being slowly eaten by their own cat."

And they're like "I better go check on them."

It usually turns out they're still alive though. Sometimes people are just busy.

Captain InertiaBahamutZERORingoBucketman
  • PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    They might be taking an extended break from social media. Used to be you'd announce your departure; nowadays that's pretty gauche

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I'll bury you all

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
    Captain InertiaCrippl3LucedesDyvim TvarBucketman
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    No
    No you won’t Hobnail, you unbuttered croissant.

• HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
    DepressperadoCaptain InertiaPoorochondriacBlackDragon4803cl1ps3AzraithThe Judge
  • VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular

oh nah they don’t eat you they just hunt for sport

tynicLucedesHappy Little Machine
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    so for a grip, I was using doordash to get snacks, and the same dude does the circuit around here every day, I guess?

so on the daily for like a month, I was getting coffee and treats from this guy and we became acquaintances, his name was Greg

so I stop because I am running out of money and gaining (more) weight, and after like, 4 days, I got a text from Greg like "hey dude, are you okay? I know how you have moods."

"You're the best deliveryman ever, Greg."

sometimes all you need is that check-up text.

Endless_SerpentsCaptain InertiaElvenshaeshoeboxjeddyBloodsheedtynicsarukun3cl1ps3AzraithJedocMrMonroeBahamutZEROvalhalla130MatevHacksawSkeithEtiowsawebguy20matthias00AngrySquirrelproxy_hueGilgaronCelloMcFodderLucedesFlarneJohnny ChopsockyMagic PinkRingoA Kobold's KoboldexpendableMvrckNeveronKane Red RobeDyvim TvarReynoldsBucketmanHappy Little MachineAbsurdPropositionSatanic JesusCalicaKristmas Kthulhu
    What are you a cop?
    So Preacher’s gone and Hob is back hmmmmm

DepressperadoCrippl3Bucketman
    What are you a cop?
    So also

EPYC??

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2023
    I was a nobody until I got this avatar.

And the fact that they always let it slide even though it was originally ten times bigger than the allowable avatar size tells you just how cool I am

A duck! on
    DepressperadorhylithElvenshaeBahamutZEROMatevmatthias00McFodderLucedesKane Red RobeBucketman
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2023
    I wish I still had the Christmas hat version MCC made me back in the day.

Speaking of MCC…if any forumer was ever a secret AI I think it might have been her.

Raijin Quickfoot on
    edited July 2023
    What are you a cop?
    Rod Belding tho

Doc Kilmer

Captain Inertia on
    Raijin Quickfoot
    Rod Belding tho

Fuck him! He couldn’t even stick around to take them white water rafting.

Which when I think about it…is a fucking DANGEROUS field trip for high schoolers.

Especially after they end up going with the other Belding who knows nothing about it.

At least one nerd had to die on that trip

Captain Inertia
    What are you a cop?
    So that’s what happened to Screech

• TefTef Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?

Normally it’s a heart attack if you’re on the shitter. Oftentimes, a massive heart attack gives people an urge to have a big shit. S’why they found Elvis, and my grandmother in law on the can

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke