As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

And on the third day the stone was rolled away, but the tomb was empty

• TefTef Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    I feel like enough for forumers know me IRL that word would get back here relatively quickly. I’m not sure if my wife would say anything, it’s a possibility but she just generally leaves me alone to be weird on the internet

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    So that’s what happened to Screech

Screech not only survived, he saved Lisa from getting killed by a wayward crocodile.

The nerd that died would have been one of those nameless ones they use anytime they need a nerd for the story. I think a few of them actually had names but I can’t think of any.

They should have killed off that asshole rich nerd from the Screech’s spaghetti sauce episode…

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    God damnit Tef having to take giant dumps is my default state now I will be constantly worried if the next shit is “the one”

chromdomvalhalla130Bucketman
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    Tef wrote: »
    Just know if I ever do suddenly stop posting, I died in a very cool and impressive way and definitely not from an aneurysm while sat on the toilet.

Normally it’s a heart attack if you’re on the shitter. Oftentimes, a massive heart attack gives people an urge to have a big shit. S’why they found Elvis, and my grandmother in law on the can

Pretty cool that your grandmother in law knew Elvis

Raijin QuickfootDisruptedCapitalistBlake TVeldrinCaptain InertiaOghulkOdintynicRhesus PositiveAnon the Felon3cl1ps3CarpysponoJedocCrippl3HeadCreepsZonugalMatevHacksawSkeithEtiowsaStraightziElvenshaeMysstLokarnShadowfireMcFodderLucedesNarbusPreacherasofyeunPeewiRingoexpendableMoridin889Dyvim TvarBucketmanHappy Little Machine
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Sad she died but cool she died sitting on a toilet with Elvis.

DisruptedCapitalistRhesus PositiveBlackDragon480BahamutZEROMcFodderPeewiRingoDyvim TvarBucketman
    What are you a cop?
    A double decker poo

• TefTef Registered User regular
    edited July 2023
    What are you a cop?
    I was tryna fuck around with the grammar, using commas and shit and I was like, just post it, they’re gonna make the joke no matter what and folks, you have not disappointed me yet

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    tynicRhesus PositiveBrovid HasselsmofBlackDragon480CarpyLabelCaptain InertiaKruiteMrMonroeZonugalMatevvalhalla130HacksawSkeithStraightziLokarnCelloShadowfireMcFodderLucedespookaPeewiRingoexpendableDyvim TvarBucketmanHappy Little Machine
  • ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    I was tryna fuck around with the grammar, using commas and shit and I was like, just post it, they’re gonna make the joke no matter what and folks, you have not disappointed me yet

commas: not even, once

DisruptedCapitalistCaptain InertiaHeadCreepsRingoBucketman
    Who the fuck uses commas? Grammar cops. And all cops are bad

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    No
    so for a grip, I was using doordash to get snacks, and the same dude does the circuit around here every day, I guess?

so on the daily for like a month, I was getting coffee and treats from this guy and we became acquaintances, his name was Greg

so I stop because I am running out of money and gaining (more) weight, and after like, 4 days, I got a text from Greg like "hey dude, are you okay? I know how you have moods."

"You're the best deliveryman ever, Greg."

sometimes all you need is that check-up text.

We hired a lady to clean our house because we're lazy. She was really cool, did a good job, was a lot of fun to talk to. She was chatty and had like a husband and a couple of kids in their late teens, and a million cousins and uncles and aunts and nieces and nephews and she also treated us like family. Sometimes she'd come by and we'd get to talking for like 3 hours before she'd be like, "Oh shit, I guess I should shut up and get to cleaning lol". We would get her birthday and Christmas gifts and (and bonuses) and she'd bake us fudge and stuff.

One day she just stopped showing up, and didn't text to let us know she'd need to reschedule or anything. She didn't respond to any texts or calls, nothing at all. We got worried but we haven't heard from her since, and I'm worried she passed away or something. I even checked the local obituaries for awhile, but nothing. I hope she's doing okay. 😔

JtgVX0H.png
    Depressperadovalhalla130Centipede DamascusShadowfireRingoexpendableNeveronBucketman
  • ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    No

Screech not only survived, he saved Lisa from getting killed by a wayward crocodile.

The nerd that died would have been one of those nameless ones they use anytime they need a nerd for the story. I think a few of them actually had names but I can’t think of any.

They should have killed off that asshole rich nerd from the Screech’s spaghetti sauce episode…

Punky Brewster?

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
    Captain Inertia
  • PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    I wonder if people in nursing homes post on forums

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
    Paladin wrote: »
    I wonder if people in nursing homes post on forums

They will

Rhesus PositiveMagellLindsay LohanchromdommrpakuBlackDragon480DisruptedCapitalist3cl1ps3Anon the FelonLabelTynnanzekebeausponoJedocCaptain InertiaHeadCreepsZonugalBahamutZEROMatevvalhalla130HacksawSkeithWheatBun01A Dabble Of TheloniusMysstShadowfireMcFodderLucedesDiarmuidQuantum TigerJohnny ChopsockyShadowhopeThrocj iwakuraasofyeunPeewiexpendableMvrckNeveronDyvim TvarReynoldsBucketmanKetBraRedTide
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Does the Timecube guy count?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
    ThroBucketman
  • JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    I wish I still had the Christmas hat version MCC made me back in the day.

Speaking of MCC…if any forumer was ever a secret AI I think it might have been him.

Her now, fyi.

edited July 2023
    Jragghen wrote: »

Speaking of MCC…if any forumer was ever a secret AI I think it might have been her.

Her now, fyi.

Thank you! I did not know that!

Fixed

Raijin Quickfoot on
    JragghenJokermanA Dabble Of TheloniusShadowfireBucketman
  • Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?

I always strive to reach the lowest bar

Captain Inertia
  • JragghenJragghen Registered User regular

Speaking of MCC…if any forumer was ever a secret AI I think it might have been her.

Her now, fyi.

Fixed

Yeah, her realization occurred after she stopped posting here actively, so she wouldn't have a problem with it. Just figured I'd let you know :)

RingoBucketman
  • BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

Given what he's done after the show, Screech was simply ahead of his time, as he'd be all over the chess scene right now with the Hans Neiman situation.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai

Her now, fyi.

Fixed

Yeah, her realization occurred after she stopped posting here actively, so she wouldn't have a problem with it. Just figured I'd let you know :)

Never hurts to always be more informed!

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    So also

EPYC??

Perrsun made a post about it...somewhere...but his schedule was wonky this summer so rather than try to juggle EPYC and real life, EPYC will just be later in the year than normal.

SirToastyJedocCaptain InertiaCrippl3AlexandierPeenAngrySquirrelMunkus BeaverBucketman
    What are you a cop?

Tori Spelling’s character then

• KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    Hobnail wrote: »
    I'll bury you all

Is this a threat or a generous post mortem offer.

If former, how dare you!

If latter. Aw you sweetie pie

Captain Inertiavalhalla130
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Does the Timecube guy count?

rolo always counts

edited July 2023

Ummm..no. Violet was a saint!!

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    No

I am pretty sure mcc is doing good, I followed someone I think was them on twitter back when I had a twitter for a year before musk came in.

BahamutZERO.gif
    Raijin Quickfoot
  • ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Yeah, mcc was on twitter and seemed to be doing great; she moved off the site once musk took over though

7h8wnycre6vs.png
    BahamutZERO
    edited July 2023
    What are you a cop?

Exactly, Violet probably sacrificed herself to save her friends, including Screech, who she still loved despite Screech choosing Lisa over her

Captain Inertia on
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    ph blake wrote: »
    Yeah, mcc was on twitter and seemed to be doing great; she moved off the site once musk took over though

I went looking for her, as she actually did have the "mcc" handle I believe, but naturally some other company has bought it and bought the blue checkmark.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch

Exactly, Violet probably sacrificed herself to save her friends, including Screech, who she still loved despite Screech choosing Lisa over her

I will only accept this if she had to gnaw her own arm off in order to save Mr. Belding.

• The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    What are you a cop?
    Her now

She's an all star

BLM - ACAB
    Captain InertiaJragghenBrovid HasselsmofTynnanHeadCreepsShadowfireToxLucedesRhesus PositiveStyrofoam SammichRingoBucketman
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited July 2023
    What are you a cop?

She's on Cohost now. Strongly anti-AI, for the record.

DarkPrimus on
    usnTyq4.jpg
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    HacksawBucketman
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    No
    Athenor wrote: »

I went looking for her, as she actually did have the "mcc" handle I believe, but naturally some other company has bought it and bought the blue checkmark.

her twitter was mcclure111 if you wanted to follow her to other places, she has a cohost and a mastodon link in her bio.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    Fuck, I don't have a wife

How will you all know???

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
    Ringo
  • RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Well now you have an addition to your 5 year plan

BahamutZEROElvenshaeCelloLucedes3cl1ps3ZonugalSkeithSporkAndrewCaptain Inertiavalhalla130MulysaSemproniusMatevDisruptedCapitalistSolarsarukunBucketman
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    No
    Darmak wrote: »
    so for a grip, I was using doordash to get snacks, and the same dude does the circuit around here every day, I guess?

so on the daily for like a month, I was getting coffee and treats from this guy and we became acquaintances, his name was Greg

so I stop because I am running out of money and gaining (more) weight, and after like, 4 days, I got a text from Greg like "hey dude, are you okay? I know how you have moods."

"You're the best deliveryman ever, Greg."

sometimes all you need is that check-up text.

We hired a lady to clean our house because we're lazy. She was really cool, did a good job, was a lot of fun to talk to. She was chatty and had like a husband and a couple of kids in their late teens, and a million cousins and uncles and aunts and nieces and nephews and she also treated us like family. Sometimes she'd come by and we'd get to talking for like 3 hours before she'd be like, "Oh shit, I guess I should shut up and get to cleaning lol". We would get her birthday and Christmas gifts and (and bonuses) and she'd bake us fudge and stuff.

One day she just stopped showing up, and didn't text to let us know she'd need to reschedule or anything. She didn't respond to any texts or calls, nothing at all. We got worried but we haven't heard from her since, and I'm worried she passed away or something. I even checked the local obituaries for awhile, but nothing. I hope she's doing okay. 😔

I started this job eight years ago and a few of my regular clients have died, mostly recently. It's a really weird and depressing feeling.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    DarmakJokermanDisruptedCapitalist
    Cello wrote: »

How will you all know???

I’ll be your wife for awhile

Magic Pink
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »

How will you all know???

I would like canadian citizenship please

ShadowfireBlackDragon480Captain InertiaTallahasseerielMagic PinkRingomiscellaneousinsanityReynoldsBucketman
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I'm disappointed there was no post in here saying "Preacher is back "

This is how we lose track of people!