As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

And on the third day the stone was rolled away, but the tomb was empty

• Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    No
    Just saw him post in the Remnant 2 thread!

A Dabble Of TheloniusShadowfireMatevDemonStaceyOdinJokermanRingoBucketman
  • cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Some users I've been worried about, among others, were regulars from the SMT community, namely @Blackjack and @Gilder .

wVEsyIc.png
    Reynolds
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Ya know I feel like he should know how missed he was @Preacher

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    I feel like Bull Randleman when easy company came looking for me.

Aside from how a post inexplicably about me had mostly nothing to do with me. I was literally on vacation for two weeks, christ Joker, I swear I even told you I was going on vacation.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    TonkkaMatevMalReynoldsMortal SkyCaptain InertiaShadowfireDoodmannMagellJohnny ChopsockytynicDemonStaceyNaphtaliwebguy20Raijin QuickfootDarmakChallLibrarian's ghostJokermanOdinHeadCreepschromdomMagic PinkCarpyPolaritieLegacyRingoshoeboxjeddyAl_watDepressperadomiscellaneousinsanityDarkPrimus3cl1ps3WheatBun01TynnanToxSonelanMrMonroeLokarnMegaMan001Centipede DamascusLucedesDouglasDangerAvalonGuardMcFoddercj iwakuraGoose!FencingsaxMunkus BeaverTicaldfjamVeldrinMechMantisDysSkeithsarukunEndless_SerpentsDisruptedCapitalistEtiowsaDrZiplockA Kobold's KoboldexpendableJacobkoshMvrckNeveronAngrySquirreladytumvalhalla130Rhesus PositiveBucketman101BlackDragon480Mr FuzzbuttLabelDiarmuidUndead ScottsmanOneAngryPossumHappy Little MachineSegbalerbowerspono
  • Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    I do appreciate that you voted in the poll though.

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
    A Dabble Of TheloniusTonkkaCaptain InertiaShadowfireJohnny ChopsockyDemonStaceywebguy20DarmakCrippl3chromdomCarpyshoeboxjeddyRingo3cl1ps3TynnanLucedesGoose!FencingsaxMunkus BeaverTicaldfjamSkeithsarukunEtiowsaAzraithNeveronvalhalla130BucketmanDiarmuidElvenshaebalerbower
    What are you a cop?
    Well just now obviously I haven't been on the forums for two weeks. Though I did stream and made affiliate even on my vacation (did a 24 hour stream, got lucky).

I contemplated briefly so so briefly to post In the arms of an angel and a fake wife post, but you don't tempt fate like that. That's how you end up dying to like random meteor shit.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    TonkkaMatevCaptain InertiaMagellDemonStaceywebguy20Crippl3RingoTynnanCentipede DamascusLucedesGoose!FencingsaxMunkus BeaverMechMantissarukunDisruptedCapitalistBucketmanElvenshae
    What are you a cop?
    God, I hope I go out like the beginning of Dead Like Me. I'm probably gonna get taken out in a hospital bed by cancer. Fuck that.

PreacherDoodmannJohnny Chopsockysee317LucedesBucketman
  • MalReynoldsMalReynolds The Hunter S Thompson of incredibly mild medicines Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I feel like Bull Randleman when easy company came looking for me.

Aside from how a post inexplicably about me had mostly nothing to do with me. I was literally on vacation for two weeks, christ Joker, I swear I even told you I was going on vacation.

This response made me literally laugh out loud like an idiot in my apartment.

Also Remnant 2 gang! What is up with corrupted Root Hearts spawning at the jump.

"A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."
    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor
    My new novel: Maledictions: The Offering. Now in Paperback!
    What are you a cop?
    Fig-D wrote: »
    God, I hope I go out like the beginning of Dead Like Me. I'm probably gonna get taken out in a hospital bed by cancer. Fuck that.

Honestly that's my fear/expectation. Either cancer or dementia.

Though I want to say I would prefer to be remembered. I know a brief tangent appeared about that, being remembered is how we "live" forever as it were. Stories of us passed on to others. Like when my father dies to the cancer killing him I'll be sad, but the cancer can't take my good memories from me, and I'll pass those on to my son, and he'll pass them on to his stuffies and those stuffies man those stuffies will tell the world...

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Ringo
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    Well just now obviously I haven't been on the forums for two weeks. Though I did stream and made affiliate even on my vacation (did a 24 hour stream, got lucky).

I contemplated briefly so so briefly to post In the arms of an angel and a fake wife post, but you don't tempt fate like that. That's how you end up dying like a promising Mariners season after the all-star break.

RingoMatevDisruptedCapitalist
    What are you a cop?
    I wish I had the self-control to refrain from posting on vacation

Or at work

Or in the shower

BurtletoyLucedesFencingsaxvalhalla130Bucketman
  • Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    edited July 2023
    No
    The idea that I take a vacation from work and post less is unfathomable.

Truly, none can comprehend Preacher's commitment.

Edit: and I'm not even that good of a poster in the first place!

Anon the Felon on
    FencingsaxBucketman
    What are you a cop?
    I think 90% of my posts are made at work. If I'm at home or on vacation, I'm probably doing other things that take my attention.

I'm aware of what that says about my work.

MagellDoodmannPreacherDemonStaceyRingoMatevBurtletoyThroDouglasDangerMcFodderDisruptedCapitalistLindsay Lohanexpendable
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    What are you a cop?
    most of mine are made on the bus on the way to or from work

Bucketman
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Oh cool, we found Preacher.

Basically saved his life with this thread it sounds like

Captain InertiaDarmakCrippl3DemonStaceyMagellHeadCreepsA Dabble Of TheloniusAnon the FelonchromdomMortal SkyCarpyshoeboxjeddyRingo3cl1ps3TynnanMatevBurtletoyThroLucedesDouglasDangerAvalonGuardFencingsaxMunkus BeaverRanlinSkeithSporkAndrewsarukunNarbusDisruptedCapitalistAzraithMvrckNeveronAngrySquirrelDyvim Tvarvalhalla130BucketmanLabelElvenshaeHappy Little Machine
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I was expecting his next post to be a pic of him dead on the side of a dusty highway with vultures feasting on his remains.

Darmak
    What are you a cop?
    Or Boyd preaching the good word from prison

PreacherPenumbra
    What are you a cop?
    I think 90% of my posts are made at work. If I'm at home or on vacation, I'm probably doing other things that take my attention.

I'm aware of what that says about my work.

Basically I need to mentally kill time at work. Same reason I don't normally post on the weekends.

Also since this thread is about me I'm going to bitch because its what I do, but what the fuck disney? I can't add hulu to my disney + subscription to watch the justified revival for a couple months without having to cancel my annual sub? The fuck is this nonesense? Like god damn you make comcast seem like a better option MOTHERFUCKING COMCAST THE LORD OF SHITTY OPTIONS!

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Captain InertiaKraintFig-DBucketman
    Well at least this time when he disappears we’ll know he was assassinated by Disney over that post.

PreacherBucketman
    What are you a cop?

I would totally be the converted preacher type on a long stay.

Also while on vacation I made the mistake of visiting the motherland of Seattle last week jesus christ traffic was bad going to and from the city, it was like a shit sandwich both directions.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    Matev
  • JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    edited July 2023
    No
    Just saw him post in the Remnant 2 thread!
    4 And it came to pass, as they were much perplexed thereabout, behold, two men stood by them in shining garments
    5 And as they were afraid, and bowed down their faces to the earth, they said unto them, Why seek ye the living among the dead?
    6 He is not here, but is risen.

God is Good.

Jokerman on
    Not my Tempo
    What are you a cop?
    Well at least this time when he disappears we’ll know he was assassinated by Disney over that post.

With their Mickey Mouse bullshit streaming set up I'd welcome whatever rinky dink wanna be hitter they send my way!

pleasepaypreacher.net
    RingoMatev
    What are you a cop?
    You could probably get Ron Perlman to guard you

Only if he dresses up as The Beast in his old costume

What are you a cop?

He's so old though. Like he's starring in a grandpa shooter movie and its like Bruce Willis level of inaction action scenes in the trailer.

pleasepaypreacher.net
    edited July 2023
    What are you a cop?
    I know Ron Perlman is an actor and not actually the leader of a motorcycle club / demon from Hell / beast man, but I'm still not gonna mess with somebody that Mr. Perlman is guarding. Have you seen his video calling out media execs? I almost felt bad for those fuckers for half a second.

Fig-D on
    BucketmanElvenshae
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    I know Ron Pearlman is an actor and not actually the leader of a motorcycle club / demon from Hell / beast man, but I'm still not gonna mess with somebody that Mr. Pearlman is guarding. Have you seen his video calling out media execs? I almost felt bad for those fuckers for half a second.

they had it coming though

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Fig-DTonkkaPreacherCarpy3cl1ps3MatevBloodsheedCentipede DamascussarukunEtiowsaReynoldsBucketmanLabelElvenshaeHappy Little Machine
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

Also while on vacation I made the mistake of visiting the motherland of Seattle last week jesus christ traffic was bad going to and from the city, it was like a shit sandwich both directions.

You didn't pay satisfactory tribute to Taylor Swift.

Her punishment was daunting and vast.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
    PreacherRaijin QuickfootCaptain Inertia3cl1ps3MatevDyvim Tvar
    What are you a cop?
    Zonugal wrote: »

You didn't pay satisfactory tribute to Taylor Swift.

Her punishment was daunting and vast.

I went on wednesday, I thought I'd be safe, but apparently between the mariners support staff (certainly wasn't fans) road construction, the bite of seattle, and swifties I got fucked. At least my son loved the fountain after I'd spent 200 dollars on other things (old man grumble).

pleasepaypreacher.net
    I heard Ron Perlman beats the shit out of anyone that spells his name as, “Ron Pearlman.”

Just something I heard

What are you a cop?
    Shit

Shit

jsie62qmlldy.jpeg

Captain InertiaLucedesBucketmanElvenshae
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    Just a reminder if you're ever missing that feeling of Preacher in your life, Joel McHale plays him on the show Animal Control

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    PreacherDepressperadoMagellJohnny ChopsockyMatevTicaldfjamBucketmanPLA
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    As I realise I've missed my chance to use my SFT to commit some fraud.

JokermanCaptain Inertia
  • TefTef Registered User regular
    What are you a cop?
    Man it’s crazy that Preacher died in that freak Margaritaville accident

There but for the grace of god etc etc

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
    DisruptedCapitalistCaptain InertiaKnight_Crippl3DemonStaceychromdomToxLucedesMunkus BeaverBahamutZERO
    Has anyone heard from Preacher? He hasn’t posted since yesterday and I’m concerned he got lost in the wilderness again

Captain InertiaKnight_DemonStaceyshoeboxjeddychromdomSLyMThroRhesus PositivesarukunAvalonGuardBucketmanMunkus BeaverKetBraDisruptedCapitalistElvenshae
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Has anyone preached to the herd?

them cows lookin' pagan

edited July 2023
    What are you a cop?
    Tef wrote: »
    Man it’s crazy that Preacher died in that freak Margaritaville accident

There but for the grace of god etc etc

Oh was he also trying to make a YouTube video about eating at all of the Margaritavilles

Captain Inertia on
    ZonugalMagell
    No, he stepped on a pop top and it got infected and he died of sepsis.

ElvenshaeBahamutZERO
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    What are you a cop?
    No, he stepped on a pop top and it got infected and he died of sepsis.

Not sepsis. Pepsi. He did of Pepsi.

BLM - ACAB
    Magic PinkLucedessarukun