This thread is for all things Diablo:
...the originals by Blizzard North, D2Remastered, Diablo III the infamous Immortal, and especially Diablo IV!
Please feel free to ask questions, share stories and items, plans for new seasons, hopes for new content, and so on!
How to join the clan, The Merch Hungers
1. Joining the clan is a multi-step process. Once you request to join, I or an officer have to accept your request. Then you will get an invite that you need to accept. You wont auto join once you have been approved.
2. You have to opt into quick join in this game. It's not on by default like D3 so your friends/clan mates cant just jump in.
Still have a bunch of people who have requested the invite, but have not accepted it!
the cap of 150 clan members unfortunately returns. In addition to the above, please PM @HexDex
to let us now that your request to join is legit, and you should be approved as soon one of us is able.
Live helltide mystery chest map:https://helltides.com/
D4 Aspects: (search/filter, best gamble source)https://diablo4.life/tools/gambling
1.1.1 preview (not final)https://www.wowhead.com/diablo-4/news/diablo-4-patch-1-1-1-campfire-chat-liveblog-334334Classes
Legendary items & Aspects
- Barbarian is able to use 4 weapons, and can switch between them based on skills.
- Sorceress can enchant two of their skills as extra passive effects.
- Druid freely shapeshifts based on skill usage, and can specialize with animal spirits to augment their build.
- Rogue mixes both blades and bows, can imbue their weapons, and specializes in combo points, energy regen, or cooldowns.
- Necro will have minions that can be sacrificed for bonuses, some classic bone skills, and some fresh blood and even damage over time skills.
Campaign / Endgame:
- Items can add ranks to skills, going past the cap or providing a skills you don't have.
- Legendaries provide benefits that can roll on almost* any “rare” item, be claimed from a dungeon as an Aspect, or extracted from an item by the Occutlist. Then you can imprint the aspect onto another rare item.
* Legendary powers are found/imprinted by category on the following slots:
Defensive - Shield, Helm, Chest, Pants, Amulet
Offensive - Amulet, Weapon, Gloves, Ring
Resource - Helm, Amulet, Ring
Utility - Shield, Helm, Chest, Amulet, Gloves, Ring
Mobility - Amulet, Boot
- The campaign only needs to be completed once, and Lilith statues only need to be found once. Statues map: https://d4builds.gg/map/
- World tiers (initially two) allow you to raise the difficulty of the game in return for more reward. Tier 3 has sacred items and uniques, tier 4 has ancestral items.
- Nightmare Dungeons: there are keys that will bring a specific dunegon area to higher level, with modifiers. These will allow you to level Glyphs, which are kinda like legendary gems in the form of a passive skill you socket into the paragon board.
- Helltides: From world tier 3 on, a map region can be consumed by a helltide, empowering the monsters and allowing them to drop Cinders, which can be used on chests scattered around the area to receive a specific reward, or a mysterious chest with multiple items: https://helltides.com/
- Whispers of the Dead: Sorta like bounties, events scattered around the world worth 1, 3, or 5 favors on completion. 10 favors can be exchanged at the Tree of Whispers for your choice of a loot cache.
- PVP is available in a select few zones. It is completely optional and only provides cosmetics.
Noteworthy game options:Sound
- Large, open map with world events and other players. Dungeons are solo or party of four.
- Controller support confirmed for PC, including option for Bottom-Left or Bottom-Center action bar
- In-game Loot Sounds can be turned off for all or certain types
- You can raise the threshold for loot sounds to occur from Common to Magic/Rare/Legendary/Unique
- You can enable sounds for ambient loot (which I think means if you left the area and walked back it would play again)
- Error dialog can be replaced with a noise, or turned off entirely.Gameplay
- Channeled skills can be turned into a toggle
- You can reduce strobing lights if that's a concern
- Advanced tooltips can be enabled to show property ranges and whether they are additive/multiplicativeControls
- On PC, movement, basic attack, and interact are all on left click by default. You can disable that and set them individually, or rebind the basic skill and enable “move and interact” on left click.
( Note that you can swap between KBaM and Controller seamlessly, at any time, just by using it )
- Controller lets you lock-on to targets by tapping right-stick (AMAZING for kiting playstyles)
- Likewise, “Persist Target Lock” will automatically lock onto something in your next pack of enemiesSocial [ and Clan! ]
- Cross platform play can be disabled, but it locks you out of the Clan feature
- NPC dialog can be removed from the chat box
- Local chat
is joined by default, but you can leave it
- The "Clan Member Comes Online" notification is off by default
- Quick Join is off by default.
Some of us used this a lot in 3 so it's good to be aware of.Accessibility
- Screen shake and combat hit flashes can be disabled
Diablo II: Ressurected
It's actually happening
happened, it's out now!! Same game mechanics, new graphics, along with increased stash size, an auto-pick gold option, and controller support!Runewords
Diablo III PC: How to join the PA Clan - The Merch Hungers
You can always ask in thread, but the suggested method is to join the community PAF
and request an invite. Clan officers are watching the community chat and will be able to invite you. D3 Switch player list
akjak - 4133-1546-2720
How to disable legendary item notifications in PC clan chat
Bullhead - 8584-3896-5292
DoctorArch - 6732-9515-9697
eMoander - 3304-2356-9421
Kreutz - 1865-7515-8884
Kyanilis - 2835-3370-3810
Lindsay Lohan - 4979-2868-8944
Russad - 5307-0485-5998
Septus - 3333-7299-5216
skeldare - 3353-5433-5137
Stormwatcher - 5961-4777-3491
themightypuck - 1501-9129-2620
TimFiji - 2322-2047-3148
TNTrooper - 6905-2510-1809
UncleSporky - 5443-2358-9118
urahonky - 0354-0000-5457
Wraithverge - 0125-6851-0236
- Open the clan window ( Hotkey N )
- Click the "News" tab
- Above the top-right corner of the feed, click the "Gear" button
- Uncheck "Items"
Finally, some other helpful resources: Official Site
| Maxroll.gg build guides
| Difficulty Levels & Drop Rates
| r/Diablo Subreddit
- Thanks to Previous Thread makers Skab, GoodKingJayIII, Bethryn, Shen, SkutSkut, HexDex, & _J_