As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

🖥️🎮 - Pizza Possum, Wildmender, Diluvian Ultra & Overpass 2 out today!

19596979899101»

• milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    At least the Epic guys get 6 months severance because man, the amount of layoffs lately is going to make finding a job miserable.

I ate an engineer
    Elki3cl1ps3MagellBionicPenguinMaddocshoeboxjeddyOlivawDoodmannDuke 2.0AzraithKristmas KthulhuZonugalCorp.Shepharddurandal4532sarukunShadowfirenever dieHacksawpookaJacobkosh
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Execs are skittish idiots and if they see a bunch of other companies doing layoffs, they start thinking "Wait should we be doing that?"

MagellDoodmannDuke 2.0Knight_KarozOptyNeveronCantide
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited September 2023

Gaming is a technology-dependent medium that can evolve, but never degenerate. So once you take your foot off the technological ladder, you will never be able to climb it again. If you take your eyes off the ladder for even a moment, you will find that the times have moved up several steps. If you are only focused on the horizontal expansion, you are in danger.

kojima here with words of wisdom for everyone

reply guy:
    F6fESLE.jpg

Brolo on
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I certainly believe that Kojima believes that, sure

Magell3cl1ps3CouscousOlivawBionicPenguinDonnictonTofystedethPoorochondriacPeewiKristmas KthulhuBloodsheedZonugalTheySlashThemBahamutZEROsarukunLokarnShadowfiredarunia106never dieHacksawpooka
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    well I mean, if you go sideways on a ladder, you're definitely in danger, even if it's a metaphorical ladder

Crippl3JedocDuke 2.0Brovid HasselsmofsarukunLucedescursedking
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    If the ladder Isn't a potential death trap, then I don't want it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FauTBQBxbiU

Zxeroldurandal4532KarozBahamutZEROshoeboxjeddySporkAndrewNeveron
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Okay I'd rather Cyberpunk just fully removed non-lethal at this point. I am trying to knock out a Cyberpsychosis person as requested. I had no issue in older versions of the game. Get the person down to 3% health then pull out my special tire iron that has the non-lethal weapon mod attached and hit them. Person dead. I've tried this multiple times with the same result. This is dumb.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

This discussion has been closed.