Options

[chat]asaki Versys

19495969798100»

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Afternoon, people who long for more Moebius-inspired science fantasy, beyond just Hyper Light Drifter

*the monkey paw closes a finger*

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets sequel greenlit.

I… don’t know what that is, TBH.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Afternoon, people who long for more Moebius-inspired science fantasy, beyond just Hyper Light Drifter

I… don’t know what that is, TBH.

lol, that response only enhances the joke!

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Ahead of the upcoming Iowa debate tonight, new polling asks Trump voters the question, “Who tells you the truth?”

dwb292abetxg.jpeg

So yeah. It’s a cult.

The respondents could also be consciously messing with the poll results. No pre-planning needed, no order given, those polled anonymously know which answer would be most sensational so that's the answer they give.

Or they could just be feckless cultists who have placed all of their faith in a dangerous lunatic

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I’ll guess we’ll never know!!!!!

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Trumpists aren’t ‘lol, get fucked’ trolls, they’re absolutely true believers

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Trumpists aren’t ‘lol, get fucked’ trolls, they’re absolutely true believers

Por que no los dos

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    KamiroKamiro Registered User regular

I’ll take it. Just different main actors, pls

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 0.6

@Tav will create the new thread
    @Atomika is backup

This discussion has been closed.