Options

[Twitter] Brings unity to any community

19495969798100»

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited October 2023
    My favorite rolled R's in spoken language are still the dialect used in Yakuza-featuring movies, TV, and games. Just the perfect amounts of supreme belligero and theatricality.

https://youtu.be/SKE8V6QDdqk?si=frd_v3ipyc7Vh4Ve

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Chall wrote: »
    My favorite color as a wee lad was purple until I was sufficiently bullied about liking a "girl color" that I switched it to gray. Which like, is a pretty good metaphor for how toxic masculinity hurts everyone.

That's bullshit. I don't know how old you are but Donatello wore purple and he did machines

Yeah, my favorite color is green primarily because of Turtles. My second favorite color is purple primarily because of Donatello specifically.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I wish I could roll my Rs. Never figured out how.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    KarozKaroz Registered User regular
    My favorite rolled R's in spoken language are still the dialect used in Yakuza-featuring movies, TV, and games. Just the perfect amounts of supreme belligero and theatricality.

https://youtu.be/SKE8V6QDdqk?si=frd_v3ipyc7Vh4Ve

I just witnessed a murder

with rolled Rs!

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Cerulean is both my favorite color and my favorite color name. Just class for days.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular

Frances Bean Cobain, daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love, and Riley Hawk, son of Tony Hawk and Cindy Dunbar, got married in a ceremony officiated by R.E.M.'s Michael Stipe: cos.lv/5gZf50Q08zR

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Cerulean is both my favorite color and my favorite color name. Just class for days.

1ywz67a0tpjv.jpg

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    i like green

i don't know why, just always did for as long as i can remember

aeNqQM9.jpg
This discussion has been closed.