Options

Ive decided to buy a lottery ticket

2»

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    what the pros do is they hunt down the person with the ticket and the Ticketholder has to avoid them until sunrise and then they will have won the greatest prize, their life, and also a decent amount of money (taxes, right?)

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited September 2023
    This is why y’all poor

All true rise-and-grinders know about compound lottery interest and use their winnings to buy more tickets

When I go get a ticket after work on Sunday morning [if it was not another night of full pants on the head leadership} There is a guy buying a random amount of scratchers and tickets well into the hundreds of dollars

Brainleech on
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    This is why y’all poor

All true rise-and-grinders know about compound lottery interest and use their winnings to buy more tickets

When I go get a ticket after work on Sunday morning [if it was not another night of full pants on the head leadership} There is a guy buying a random amount of scratchers and tickets well into the hundreds of dollars

I mean I guess you'll probably break even on scratchers eventually

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    This is why y’all poor

I mean I guess you'll probably break even on scratchers eventually

no you won't!

the house always wins a little.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    So

Did you win?

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    My brother in law has like a $100 a week lottery addiction, it's sad to see

He pisses away like $5000 a year

• Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    I won a 100 on a 2 buck scratcher once and bought an 80 dollar used epiphone guitar with it.

I very rarely buy tickets anymore because I think that was probably the luckiest I'll ever get.

Oh there was the time I formed a pickup group at PAX 06 for the day of defeat source tournament and we won 3rd place and got One 1000 dollar (at the time) Intel CPU for the team which one of us had to give us all like 200 bucks for so that was also pretty lucky.

So if you think about it I'm a pretty lucky guy in a lot of ways.

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular

Lottery tickets or gacha games

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular

Lottery tickets or gacha games

Itsthesamepicture.jpeg

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    I would not open a store or a dance class or make my own charity; I’m pretty sure I’d become even more of a hermit than I already am. I’d learn Blender and maybe learn to animate or code a game. It would be nice to do those things without any need to make money.