Options

Garden of Banban 1 2 3 4 5 and 6 theories and discussion

SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEADmargaritavilleRegistered User regular
2knhjj2ksr4k.png

thread for discussing some of the more and less popular theories surrounding garten of banban 1 2 3 4 and 5.

Theory 1: it's possible that the "Buggy Huggy" characters are REJECTED mascots because they aren't in the game proper and only advertising so characters like Silent Steve, Chef Pigster, Stinky Joel, Noodles Ninja, Hunter Tim, Coach Pickles, Nibbler, Miss Luna, Fairy Ururoo, Doctor Fluffypants, Tall Victor, Hunky Jake will appear in the later games angry that they couldn't be real and as the real Trouble in the Garten.

Theory 2: Hunter Tims room mentions a "Pinky Stewie" which is popularly thought to be a reference ot the character stewie HOWEVER the balls in miss lunas room are quite similar to his silhoutte, so its quite possible we see a comeback.

dqm4tk6nqes0.png

Next Theory: There will potentially be a hybrid camel/salamander monster coming soon. Lifeless Josh is just pretending to be dead because the signs for the children tell them to "stay still and pretend not to breathe" so lifeless josh is actually NORMAL JUMBO JOSH! and was just biding His time....

va7xgg6e8d1a.png

Final Theory (for now): the above portrait is discoverable in the secret Last Chamber in Garten III. This could be the son of ours we are searching for, or perhaps the BanBan creator.

i spent a lot of time on these but even I know others have tons of other theories...feel free to share and lets learn a lot. watch out for stinger flynn!

mhc9vbqs3un2.png

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg

• Options
    MachwingMachwing It looks like a harmless old computer, doesn't it? Left in this cave to rot ... or to flower!Registered User regular
    But how does skibidi toilet factor into all of this

l3icwZV.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I don’t know what this is. Should I?

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    I don’t know what this is. Should I?

when it comes to the matter of finding a kid for a missing parent time is a sensitive subject...

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    wait are there really six of these fucking things

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Theory one: Garden of Banban is a naked attempt to create a new FNAF woth associated merchandising by creating a low effort game that hopes to attract the surprisingly large genre of streamers playing children's horror games witb Deep Lore to an audience that's also a bunch of kids.

Theory two: Garden of Banban is aware of all of that and is an intentional satire of that bloated genre of games designed primarily to do "normal kids thing is actually terrifying + ambiguous non-endings for Lore Reasons".

Theory three: either way the games are very bad

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Theory one: Garden of Banban is a naked attempt to create a new FNAF woth associated merchandising by creating a low effort game that hopes to attract the surprisingly large genre of streamers playing children's horror games witb Deep Lore to an audience that's also a bunch of kids.

Theory two: Garden of Banban is aware of all of that and is an intentional satire of that bloated genre of games designed primarily to do "normal kids thing is actually terrifying + ambiguous non-endings for Lore Reasons".

Theory three: either way the games are very bad

!!! HATER DETECTED !!!

heres a theory...play the game yourself before pooping on it...first ones free on the Steam network

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    UrielUriel Registered User regular
    If banban isn't made by some kind of weirdo like fnaf I'm okay with it

I mean

I watched actual slasher movies as a child, I think maybe some sanitized horror might be okay depending on the kid in question

Is it better or worse than the backrooms stuff?

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    You made this up. This isn't real

• Options
    If banban isn't made by some kind of weirdo like fnaf I'm okay with it

I mean

I watched actual slasher movies as a child, I think maybe some sanitized horror might be okay depending on the kid in question

Is it better or worse than the backrooms stuff?

i would describe it as a modern day silent hill 2

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Hunter Tim has been CONFIRMED for garten 6 alongside mumbo gumbo!

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    it's spelt garten of banban, please correct your egregious typo in the thread title at once

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    make me, you jumbo joke

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    garten of banban 6 is out now and garten of banban 7 has been announced!

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    You made this up. This isn't real

Not only is it real, the 6th game came out, and the 7th got a release date/year, before the 5th did https://store.steampowered.com/app/2499780/Garten_of_Banban_5/

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    so they're doing a bit, right

like skipping 5 is a meta joke or something

• Options
    they're going back to make 5! it has lore implication

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg