Options

CF Secret Santa 2023: It's ALIVE!

124»

• Options
    ElderCatElderCat Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    edited January 11
    I hate to say that it's depressing how close we're getting to single digit participants. So many names I remember I just don't see around anymore. 😞

(Re-reading the first page I suppose we lost two regulars to cars, so there's that. I hope this isn't your last one, @TimFiji, but if it is you were an absolute banger of a Santa ❤️)

ArcticLancer on
  • Options
    TimFijiTimFiji Beast Lord Halfway2AnywhereRegistered User regular
    Thank you! Whether I participate or not depends on my brain, but still optimistic so I hope so!

Switch: SW-2322-2047-3148 Steam: Archpriest
      Selling Board Games for Medical Bills
    • Options
      WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
      vcolu7oc5wj1.gif

Reinforcements have arrived, from the Unnumbered Sons of Guilliman!
      j66lap1cu3zy.jpeg

This will provide a fantastic backbone for my upcoming army force, and in particular gives me a much-needed HQ unit in the Librarian. Many thanks indeedd for your most generous gift, @ArcticLancer !

To quote a hero of the Chapter, "Yes, this is a suitable force!"

• Options
      I don't know the most about 40k as I haven't touched it in 15 years, but I can definitely buy some nifty looking mans for you. Hopefully they serve you (and The Emperor) well~
      I'm still sorry about the compounded delays, but I'm still very glad that they arrived safe and sound.

• Options
      see317see317 Registered User regular
      I've been notified that there has been a delivery made to a safeplace.
      fkc3slxy5eff.png

• Options
      Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Can you blame me? I'm too famous.Registered User regular
      I don't wish to alarm you, but that does not look like my house! Hopefully a neighbour's, I'll have a look around.

• Options
      Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Can you blame me? I'm too famous.Registered User regular
      To follow up, unfortunately the parcel had been misdelivered and sent to the wrong address, I've still got my fingers crossed that it might find its way back into the postal system for redelivery, but that hinges on the kindness of strangers at this point. See317 has very kindly sent me a voucher for my local gaming store to cover things, which is both greatly appreciated and very generous of them.

• Options
      One time years ago someone reached out to me on messenger to ask if I was "the <name> who lived at <address>?" and it turned out they had collected numerous pieces of mail that had been misdelivered over at least a year. They were like 3 streets up the road, so the mailman had just occasionally fucked up entirely and consistently delivered my mail to the wrong address. While it wasn't an extensive list of items (maybe 10 or fewer?), among the missing mail was a pair of somewhat valuable pinny arcade pins and the first birthday card my current partner would ever send me.

S'all to say "You just never know."