• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    edited April 6
    vamen wrote: »
    I'm innocent!
    Unlike your SCANDELOUS library! =p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMO3YNoNyTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fpxOpHndV8

Have also this lovely cover version by the old line-up of Delain when Charlotte Wessels was still there, here duetting with the great Marko Hietala.

Jazz on
  • Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    Speaking of controllers, The dualsense is hands down my favorite controller. It's also the only controller that makes my early stage thumb arthritis flare up so I cant use one for more than 30 minutes whereas I can use any other controller, including my deck and ally all day no problem. Sad old person problems :(

That sucks! I love the Playstation controllers, all of them. Xbox ones are fine, last Xbox controller I used was a 360 controller, though, so I have no idea how well they've improved in the intervening *checks* 8 years? I do like the Pro controllers over the Joycons, or even the Joycons attached to the thing that makes them like a single controller. I know that one of my issues is that holding two halves of a controller in my hands just feels so wrong I can't focus. And the grip I need to hold both parts is weird, and if I don't need both halves it feels weird . . . basically I hated the Wii controller with a passion. :D

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    I'm innocent!

It's not scandalous. It's diverse. Varied. Far-ranging.
    It's totally scandalous.

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    I also got the @Morkath drive-by. Thanks for Fashion Police!

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    I'm innocent!

It's not scandalous. It's diverse. Varied. Far-ranging.
    It's totally scandalous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaHDBL7dVgs

• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited April 6
    SaGa Emerald Beyond's mech protagonist has an adorable scottish (or is it irish?) accent and she's basically BMO with a body count who I assume bludgeons people to death with her Captain America shield. Also your first party member is a werewolf for some reason.

10/10. Buy this game.

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    The Xbox controllers are by far the most comfortable for me. I can play with the PS controllers, but I start to get RSI issues after more than a few hours with them. Worth it for a good game, but still preferable to avoid. My PC controller is an Xbox Series controller and it might be my favourite so far. I was going to pick up a Switch to play the copy of Shin Megami Tensei V I ordered at launch, but now that it's coming to PC I'll skip the Switch and play it with my XSX controller instead.

Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
    If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Yes, that includes you.
  • Options
    an_altan_alt Registered User regular
    New Thread! New Thread! New Thread!

@Echo could you please close this thread?

Pony wrote:
    I think that the internet has been for years on the path to creating what is essentially an electronic Necronomicon: A collection of blasphemous unrealities so perverse that to even glimpse at its contents, if but for a moment, is to irrevocably forfeit a portion of your sanity.
    Xbox - PearlBlueS0ul, Steam
    If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to message me. Yes, that includes you.
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    grumble grumble

This discussion has been closed.