As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

John Bonham? Neil Peart? Keith Moon? No…it’s the [LDB THREAD]

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i'm not 100% sure raijin even knows the theme yet

Oh I know the theme

RanlinRhesus PositivechromdomLucedesElvenshaeJedoc
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Raijin is definitely planning to swerve us and we’re getting a nostalgic Frank Capra theme

Elvenshae
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I’m still on season 1 but I need to remember not to watch season 4 episode 10 of House…the song is there.

• Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    And so it begins. Or has begun. Like 9 hours ago.

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Raijin is definitely planning to swerve us and we’re getting a nostalgic Frank Capra theme

"What are you doing, step-guardian angel..?"

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    Captain InertiaSleepJragghen
    Teacher says every time a bell rings…

Who’s lying?

Who has heard the boy of the drumming?

• JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Who’s lying?

Who has heard the boy of the drumming?

smellt it delt it.

Not yet…not yet

• Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    I'm currently keeping the boy at bay with Electric Mayhem songs

The real little drummer boy will save me
    csvf3gzk1ig6.jpg

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

Frank capra demon

BahamutZERO.gif
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    I THINK WE'RE UPDATED

If I missed you yell at me.

If you haven't signed up yet...hurry up

Contest BEGINS TONIGHT...well technically tomorrow at 12:01AM

Yelling

aTBDrQE.jpg
    I'm out.

Fuck.

DepressperadoKane Red RobeMunkus BeaverCarpyCaptain InertiaPolaritiechromdomPsykomaSleepZeroCow3cl1ps3AvalonGuardRhesus PositiveLord PalingtonJragghenSkeithMagelldiscriderfurlionJedocGnizmoElvenshaeDisruptedCapitalistani_game_bumSirToastyMegaMan001SporkAndrewsarukunFig-D
  • Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    Missed the thread somehow, I'm in.

Jokerman wrote: »
    I'm out.

Fuck.

tell us how you died, all the gory details

BahamutZERO.gif
    CarpyCaptain Inertia3cl1ps3JragghenJedoc
    I'm out.

Fuck.

tell us how you died, all the gory details

they started playing Christmas music at work and the lobby became eerily quiet. I thought if i could make it until 4 pm, the DJ would start spinning and I would be safe, but I heard the cursed rum-pa-pums cut through the silence, and I grabbed my hair and fell to my knees screaming and crying at the eldritch horror unleashed on me.

BahamutZEROchromdomSleepZeroCowRhesus PositiveBlackhawk1313JragghenSkeithfurlionJedocGnizmoElvenshaeani_game_bumDepressperadoUbikFishmanCelloSporkAndrewsarukun
    I'm out.

Fuck.

FATALITY

cfe4f1w15wno.jpeg

ZeroCowCarpyRhesus PositiveBahamutZEROBlackhawk1313JragghenmrpakuSkeithPolaritieRanlinCaptain InertiafurlionJedocSleepchromdomDisruptedCapitalistani_game_bumPsykomaKetarLucedesDepressperadoMegaMan001BloodsheedSnicketysnickUbikMrMonroeFishmanSporkAndrewTofystedethTonkkasarukun
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Amazing

Raijin QuickfootZeroCowCarpyMunkus BeaverCaptain Inertiafurlionchromdomani_game_bumTofystedethsarukun
  • ZeroCowZeroCow Registered User regular
    Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

PSN ID - Buckeye_Bert
    Magic Online - Bertro
    Captain InertiachromdomKane Red RobeMegaMan001Lost Salient
    Go big or go home

Captain InertiaSleepElvenshae
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I hope I'm not too late to sign up!

Never too late unless you’ve heard the song

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Never too late unless you’ve heard the song

Unfortunately, I yet live.

I'm out.

Fuck.

FATALITY

cfe4f1w15wno.jpeg

Bite my shiny metal ass

furlionZeroCowSleepmrpaku3cl1ps3chromdomSkeithElvenshaeJragghenMunkus Beaverani_game_bumRhesus PositiveLucedesMegaMan001DisruptedCapitalistUbikFishmansarukun
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Oh my!

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited November 2023
    I'm at my son's Kindergarten Christmas party. It just started. There's music playing over the sound system.

The first two songs were Mariah Carey and Wham.

If they play Paul McCartney next I'm fucking leaving.

Edit: PHEW. Let It Snow indeed.

#pipe on
    3cl1ps3SkeithElvenshaeRhesus Positivefurlion
  • ani_game_bumani_game_bum Optimistic, Rule-Breaking Nice Guy The Final World/DestinationRegistered User regular
    I THINK WE'RE UPDATED

If I missed you yell at me.

If you haven't signed up yet...hurry up

Contest BEGINS TONIGHT...well technically tomorrow at 12:01AM

*Raises Hand* YO! Not on the List!

Day 1 and still alive here!

steam_sig.pngPSN: ani_game_bum Battle.net ID: Anigamebum#1354 Genshin UID: 660694297 Switch FC: SW-2127-8288-6505 Steam Wishlist
    Raijin Quickfoot
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    It's not LDB, but I recently came across what might be the most bonkers christmas song I've ever heard and I have to share.

Linda Bennett - An Old Fashioned Christmas (Daddy's Home)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DguvASLTmTI

It's not often you'll hear a christmas song which includes the words
    "I'm sorry to report there were no survivors", especially because it's very quickly followed by joyous "It's going to be a real old fashioned christmas, for my children, their daddy and me"

JedocCello
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    Made it through day one working at home and not leaving the house.

Pretty sure that means I'm invincible and will never die.

SrUxdlb.jpg
    BahamutZERO
  • PeenPeen Registered User regular
    @Raijin Quickfoot I tried to sign up but I'm not on the list, this is an outrage from which I will never recover

3cl1ps3
    Peen wrote: »
    @Raijin Quickfoot I tried to sign up but I'm not on the list, this is an outrage from which I will never recover

No clue what you’re talking about. Your name is right there on the list

DarmakJedoc

AND YET MINE IS ABSENT

CURIOUS

• SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    LET'S DO THIS

• RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Hah

I told my kiddo about doing this again yesterday, and they didn't remember any of the previous years.

"Hey I'll try it to, this sounds easy."

Earlier today while eating dinner, "Uhhh...I think I just lost your game." I allllllmost said pa rum pa pum pum out loud to clarify the song.

Rhesus PositiveZeroCowRaijin QuickfootmrpakuBahamutZEROElvenshaePolaritieSleepani_game_bumJragghenMunkus BeaverFishmanfurlionCelloSporkAndrewsarukun
    3cl1ps3 wrote: »

AND YET MINE IS ABSENT

CURIOUS

Or, perhaps, it’s INVISIBLE!!

OR

it’s because was feeling extra lazy earlier and didn’t feel like remembering how to spell your username!!!

Captain InertiaElvenshae3cl1ps3
    Threeclips

Threecloneplaystationthree

BahamutZERO.gif
  • IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Well I'm out.

I'm visiting family and Dad had Good Morning America on while we were eating breakfast. They had Tim Allen shilling his Santa show on there and surprisingly not getting into his bad political and social opinions, and when asked what his favorite Christmas songs are he replied, in order, Do They Even Know It's Christmas by Band Aid, the dang ol most patronizing song possible, and then the song about the boy and the drum. They played a clip of each.

Not even two days this year! Argh!

ani_game_bumJragghenJedocSleepDisruptedCapitalistchromdomastrobstrdCarpyRhesus PositiveUbik3cl1ps3PeewiRanlinElvenshaeFishmanfurlionPeenSporkAndrewsarukun
    Well I'm out.

I'm visiting family and Dad had Good Morning America on while we were eating breakfast. They had Tim Allen shilling his Santa show on there and surprisingly not getting into his bad political and social opinions, and when asked what his favorite Christmas songs are he replied, in order, Do They Even Know It's Christmas by Band Aid, the dang ol most patronizing song possible, and then the song about the boy and the drum. They played a clip of each.

Not even two days this year! Argh!

FATALITY

0f5oa1h3ng82.png

JragghenSleepZeroCowSkeithIronKnuckle's GhostchromdomLucedesCarpyMagellBloodsheedRhesus PositiveUbik3cl1ps3PeewiCaptain InertiaRanlinElvenshaeani_game_bumfurlionPeenTofystedethTonkkasarukun
    I enjoy Ironknuckle’s Ghost’s death message.

Good job, me!