Options

The [Fighting Game Thread] is ok if you're close to the router

1151617181921»

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Dota is a fighting game now

I reinstalled Dota to try it. I think it's kinda neat that this exists, but it is very simply and not particularly good.

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    edited July 11
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIUihl-hifU

IGN has a Lidia breakdown already for some reason

Edit: This is more like a 10 minute tutorial btw, goes over key moves with properties and frame data, punishers, combos, etc

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    DeansDeans Registered User regular
    I’m pretty excited about Lidia, lots of things I like about her tools

• Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    EVO pools were posted. I don't think anyone in my group is making it out haha. One friend has the #3 Dhalsim on CFN in his bracket, the other has Dual Kevin, and I have KSK (whom I know as an old school 3S player) and two guys that were in the Capcom Pro Tour Last Chance Qualifiers. Not that I have delusions of winning EVO, but I do want to play my best and see how far I can go. Which I'm still going to do, but in my bracket I think I'll be happy to go 2-2 and absolutely ecstatic if I manage 3-2.

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    Looking at Dragunov still be #1 it shows you how overtuned a character was when they get a lot of meaningful nerfs and are still considered the best in the game lol.

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular

EVO 2024 schedule
    63ShEJ0.jpeg

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    How come KoF15 skips straight to Pools Round 2 from the get-go? Even if they have low entrants, shouldn't it still be considered Round 1 like everyone else? Or are they holding Round 1 before Evo somehow?

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Just an error on the graphic, they mentioned on twitter that there was a mistake and reposted it later with that section broken up into round 1/round 2 pools

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    Evo is happening on my birthday weekend so I won't be able to watch it live which sucks(group watching with a discord is half the fun)

But I'll at least try to catch the Top 8s.

• Options
    I take vacation time during EVO week.

Do errands /housework on mon-thurs. Get multi twitch on the big screen on fri-sun.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited 3:38PM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCqMQXXeBwE

this is just getting silly

https://imgur.com/a/0ACWhDo

i wonder how long they could keep parrying for if the connections were perfect

Brolo at
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    I have exactly once been perfect parried and then perfect parried their attack. It felt incredible.

The strings of it the bots do are just silly.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    L2R7zaE.jpeg

WANNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE