As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Graves' (insert number here)

GravesGraves Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Social Entropy++
I just saw Ocean's 13 and I got to thinking about how awesome it would be to rob a place with an elaborate plan like Danny Ocean and his compadres.

So I figure I'll name a place and have us here formulate an elaborate heist.

We should start with an ATM machine.

(remember, elaborate)

Graves on
«1345

Posts

  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    okay here is my ATM PIN
    8794

    Abracadaniel on
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Blow out the camera with a sniper rifle, harpoon it and drag it into the back of a van with a wheelchair lift.

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I like this idea.

    I'll need five guys, two cars and six days.

    Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Elaborately knock you over the head with my blackjack and take your wallet.

    Javen on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited June 2007
    putting on my batsuit

    Garlic Bread on
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    atm machine huh

    Steal car

    Drive straight over ATM machine in bank drive-through, around 2am

    Grab cash, hop in getaway car ,which is also stolen

    ditch getaway car 2 miles away, run 1 mile on foot, hop in real getaway car

    Weaver on
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Why do I have to be Mr. Pink

    Meissnerd on
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Thievery is awesome guys.

    Awesomely easy.

    Weaver on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Meiss I love you

    Abracadaniel on
  • JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    We here at Penny Arcade do not condone the cool crime of robbery.

    Javen on
  • MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Okay, but seriously.

    Get three men into the bank owner's daughter's sweet 16 party as caterers.

    While two of the guys cause a distraction with a flambe, the third goes into the back room and makes a duplicate of the owner's swipe card with some overly elaborate device.

    That's all I've got so far.

    Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I say disguise yourself as a maintenence worker, block off the area, then use a special PIN hack to withdraw all the money, then replace the money you took out with strips of paper that say "lol" on them. then load the real money back into the machine, put the fake money in the getaway car, and let it be captured. Then attach the ATM to a helicopter and drag it away while replacing it with another ATM made to dispense more "lol" paper.

    But that's just me.

    edit: we shall call this "lol" paper "lollers" as in "that shirt costs nine lollers"

    Graves on
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Brute force is always the way into an ATM.

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    <3 SH

    Meissnerd on
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    Why do I have to be Mr. Pink

    cuz you're a faggot.
    now kees me

    Graves on
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Ok first you get one of those horse costumes, that need two people to work

    Then you go to the teller and ask "excuse me, can you show me how to use an ATM, I'm a horse"

    Then you rape the teller

    Meissnerd on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    okay but seriously that is my PIN so don't use it or anything okay

    Abracadaniel on
  • FabricateFabricate __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    If we were planning on a way to rape a teller that would work.

    That wouldn't get us any money though. (assuming she's not carrying any)

    Also, donkey costume would be better for various reasons.

    Fabricate on
  • OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    90% of ATM owners are too stupid (not talking about bank ATM's) to change the default password. Therefore if you can secretly get past the easy outershell, the innershell pinpad number is usually 1-2-3-4-5-6-7. From there remove the security box. You can usually get into it with a couple of powertools. Or if you're really smart, slide two rods into the box, unengraved, and it should pop open with money.

    Orestes on
  • the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    okay but seriously that is my PIN so don't use it or anything okay

    okay but i was totally going to make a huge deposit

    the wook on
  • BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    Wait till a few hours after the bank closes.

    One man dresses up as a security guard, wraps "Out of Order" banners around ATM machine and he has a duffle bag. He tells anyone who is depositing cash that he's working for the bank and needs their PIN Number and to give them their money, the PIN number is so he can put the money in the correct account, and wishes them a good night. There is a second man in a nearby building that has a visual of the ATM, and has a disposable pre-paid cell/payphone nearby. If the cops come and ask for identification, hand them a pre-made fake ID and a business card with your superior's number on it. The cops will then call guy number two who will tell them that everything checks out. Take profits and run before the bank opens.


    Thank you American Gods.

    Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    you know what pisses me off

    okay my debit pin is really easy right

    i can do it with my eyes closed

    except for when the store's got those motherfucking old machines where all the numbers are in the order they are on a numpad instead of on a bank machine

    fuck those

    i always fuck it up because i don't look at my pin, i cover my hand and do it by button location.

    Pony on
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Orestes wrote: »
    90% of ATM owners are too stupid (not talking about bank ATM's) to change the default password. Therefore if you can secretly get past the easy outershell, the innershell pinpad number is usually 1-2-3-4-5-6-7. From there remove the security box. You can usually get into it with a couple of powertools. Or if you're really smart, slide two rods into the box, unengraved, and it should pop open with money.

    So uhh... I've got one rod but I'll need you to get this job done :winky:

    Graves on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    they're all like

    789
    456
    123

    instead of

    123
    456
    789

    like they are supposed to be

    the hell is that shit

    Pony on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    the wook wrote: »
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    okay but seriously that is my PIN so don't use it or anything okay

    okay but i was totally going to make a huge deposit

    sperm bank joke

    Abracadaniel on
  • the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    you know what pisses me off

    okay my debit pin is really easy right

    i can do it with my eyes closed

    except for when the store's got those motherfucking old machines where all the numbers are in the order they are on a numpad instead of on a bank machine

    fuck those

    i always fuck it up because i don't look at my pin, i cover my hand and do it by button location.

    that is a silly thing to get pissed off over

    the wook on
  • OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    they're all like

    789
    456
    123

    instead of

    123
    456
    789

    like they are supposed to be

    the hell is that shit


    That's to PURPOSELY cause confusion Pony. They also do it to fuck over cashiers too dumb to graduate.

    Orestes on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Orestes wrote: »
    That's to PURPOSELY cause confusion Pony. They also do it to fuck over cashiers too dumb to graduate.

    what a bunch of dicks

    Pony on
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    how about stealing Air Force 1?

    (the plane not a Nike shoe)

    Graves on
  • TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    blankspace wrote: »
    Wait till a few hours after the bank closes.

    One man dresses up as a security guard, wraps "Out of Order" banners around ATM machine and he has a duffle bag. He tells anyone who is depositing cash that he's working for the bank and needs their PIN Number and to give them their money, the PIN number is so he can put the money in the correct account, and wishes them a good night. There is a second man in a nearby building that has a visual of the ATM, and has a disposable pre-paid cell/payphone nearby. If the cops come and ask for identification, hand them a pre-made fake ID and a business card with your superior's number on it. The cops will then call guy number two who will tell them that everything checks out. Take profits and run before the bank opens.


    Thank you American Gods.

    Good thing you put that last line in or I would have been up in your grill

    Tossrock on
    sig.png
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    have a fake one and make a video of you spray painting it like that shoe douche

    as opposed to Shoe, the douche

    Abracadaniel on
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Can I provide covering fire. I want to be the guy providing covering fire.

    Like in Heat.

    Because Heat was the shit. You guys'll be all stealin' shit from the ATM to fund THE HEIST.

    Me, I'm all GET DOWN THERE ARE HELICOPTERS.

    Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • the wookthe wook Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Graves wrote: »
    how about stealing Air Force 1?

    (the plane not a Nike shoe)

    haha you can go to jail just for saying that

    haha don't drop the soap

    the wook on
  • GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    How about stealing the Oval Office?

    Graves on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Graves wrote: »
    How about stealing the Oval Office?

    Florida already did that

    Abracadaniel on
  • Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    We'll use an elaborate system of levers and pulleys to LIFT THE BUILDING ITSELF.

    Ep20_al_cheers.jpg

    Fuckin' magnificent.

    Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Kuribo's ShoeKuribo's Shoe Kuribo's Stocking North PoleRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    have a fake one and make a video of you spray painting it like that shoe douche

    as opposed to Shoe, the douche

    so says the internet's most eligible bachelor

    Kuribo's Shoe on
    xmassig2.gif
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    Graves wrote: »
    How about stealing the Oval Office?

    Florida already did that

    SH I love you

    Meissnerd on
  • AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    it was out of love shoe, you know that

    Abracadaniel on
  • PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    have a fake one and make a video of you spray painting it like that shoe douche

    as opposed to Shoe, the douche

    so says the internet's most eligible bachelor

    auburn

    Pony on
Sign In or Register to comment.