Options

Graves' (insert number here)

124

Posts

  • Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    ori you are my favorite i am not evne sure if oy uare still a mod mod

    i am a wb mod

    Orikaeshigitae on
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    pony you try to get in everyone's pants

    (including yours)

    Kovak on
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    ori you are my favorite i am not evne sure if oy uare still a mod mod

    i am a wb mod

    we have other forums

    Kovak on
  • Options
    TreboriasTreborias Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Pony wrote: »

    you can see me

    (i also live in kw, treborias and i hang out regularely and when i'm drunk i try to get in his pants)


    This is true, Pony has groped and stroked me on occasion, these occasions being filled with alcohol.

    Treborias on
    "Sit down, relax, I just want to ask you some questions.": The Interrogator/Umbrage
  • Options
    OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yeah, I have another year of highschool, and then I have to get accepted. But I am planning on the general "Ontario" area.

    Orestes on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Orestes wrote: »
    Yeah, I have another year of highschool, and then I have to get accepted. But I am planning on the general "Ontario" area.

    seriously though UW is a fantastic school.

    What program were you thinking of going for?

    Pony on
  • Options
    TreboriasTreborias Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Orestes wrote: »
    Yeah, I have another year of highschool, and then I have to get accepted. But I am planning on the general "Ontario" area.

    Cool, well come to Laurier or Waterloo, Pony needs more rape victims, my ass is starting to get kind of sore.

    Treborias on
    "Sit down, relax, I just want to ask you some questions.": The Interrogator/Umbrage
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    pony you try to get in everyone's pants

    (including yours)

    i don't try to get in my own pants

    i will it, and it is so

    Pony on
  • Options
    OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    Yeah, I have another year of highschool, and then I have to get accepted. But I am planning on the general "Ontario" area.

    seriously though UW is a fantastic school.

    What program were you thinking of going for?

    Computer Engineering, but I hear it's really competitive, so I dunno if I am good enough for their eliteness.

    Orestes on
  • Options
    KovakKovak did a lot of drugs married cher?Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    i think i might be planning to major in mathematics

    Kovak on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Orestes wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    Yeah, I have another year of highschool, and then I have to get accepted. But I am planning on the general "Ontario" area.

    seriously though UW is a fantastic school.

    What program were you thinking of going for?

    Computer Engineering, but I hear it's really competitive, so I dunno if I am good enough for their eliteness.

    oh jeez dude what're your grades like

    because computer engineering i mean

    UW is one of the best computer engineering schools in the world.

    which means you get to compete against 10,000 workaholic asians for the classes.

    Pony on
  • Options
    GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I am failing mathematics.

    My teacher said if I pass the final (which is in 7 hours) then I pass for the year.

    And I still don't study wtf is wrong with me omg I'm gonna multitask here.

    Graves on
  • Options
    BlankspaceBlankspace __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    Graves you idiot, don't multitask, fucking study exclusively.



    Unless you have other finals then study for them too.

    Blankspace on
    SIG.gif
  • Options
    OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    Yeah, I have another year of highschool, and then I have to get accepted. But I am planning on the general "Ontario" area.

    seriously though UW is a fantastic school.

    What program were you thinking of going for?

    Computer Engineering, but I hear it's really competitive, so I dunno if I am good enough for their eliteness.

    oh jeez dude what're your grades like

    because computer engineering i mean

    UW is one of the best computer engineering schools in the world.

    which means you get to compete against 10,000 workaholic asians for the classes.

    T'is my point. I'm bordering a 86% for grade 12 courses (yeah I'm taking grade 12 courses in grade 11), and a 89ish for grade 11. So nothing spectacular, but decent.

    Also, you're forgetting I am a workoholic asian.

    Orestes on
  • Options
    TreboriasTreborias Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Orestes wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    Yeah, I have another year of highschool, and then I have to get accepted. But I am planning on the general "Ontario" area.

    seriously though UW is a fantastic school.

    What program were you thinking of going for?

    Computer Engineering, but I hear it's really competitive, so I dunno if I am good enough for their eliteness.

    Ohhhh, yeah... Ummmm...

    Do you have a neurotic need to not sleep and bust your ass off harder than a baboon slapping it's bright red ass cheeks? If so UW is for you! (for Comp Eng that is)

    Treborias on
    "Sit down, relax, I just want to ask you some questions.": The Interrogator/Umbrage
  • Options
    OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Treborias wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    Yeah, I have another year of highschool, and then I have to get accepted. But I am planning on the general "Ontario" area.

    seriously though UW is a fantastic school.

    What program were you thinking of going for?

    Computer Engineering, but I hear it's really competitive, so I dunno if I am good enough for their eliteness.

    Ohhhh, yeah... Ummmm...

    Do you have a neurotic need to not sleep and bust your ass off harder than a baboon slapping it's bright red ass cheeks? If so UW is for you! (for Comp Eng that is)

    Well see, I REALLY REALLY wanna do computer engineering, but I might to Civil as well because I heard it's a lot easier.

    Orestes on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I wouldn't mind Pony trying to get into my pants

    doubt he'd be up for it though

    Edit: On that note I am going to bed now

    TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    would it be a bad idea to study math while high?

    Graves on
  • Options
    TreboriasTreborias Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Graves wrote: »
    would it be a bad idea to study math while high?

    Unless you're studying philosophy, being High isn' a good idea, you'll get distracted way to easily.

    Treborias on
    "Sit down, relax, I just want to ask you some questions.": The Interrogator/Umbrage
  • Options
    OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    It wouldn't be smart.

    Orestes on
  • Options
    GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    damn..cuz this is boooring.

    Where's good ol' Math Blaster?

    Graves on
  • Options
    Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Graves wrote: »
    damn..cuz this is boooring.

    Where's good ol' Math Blaster?

    what math are you studying for

    Randall_Flagg on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Orestes wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    Yeah, I have another year of highschool, and then I have to get accepted. But I am planning on the general "Ontario" area.

    seriously though UW is a fantastic school.

    What program were you thinking of going for?

    Computer Engineering, but I hear it's really competitive, so I dunno if I am good enough for their eliteness.

    oh jeez dude what're your grades like

    because computer engineering i mean

    UW is one of the best computer engineering schools in the world.

    which means you get to compete against 10,000 workaholic asians for the classes.

    T'is my point. I'm bordering a 86% for grade 12 courses (yeah I'm taking grade 12 courses in grade 11), and a 89ish for grade 11. So nothing spectacular, but decent.

    Also, you're forgetting I am a workoholic asian.

    oh psht

    no problem then

    asians get +10% added to all their grades at UW

    (this isn't true)

    Pony on
  • Options
    OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Pony wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    Pony wrote: »
    Orestes wrote: »
    Yeah, I have another year of highschool, and then I have to get accepted. But I am planning on the general "Ontario" area.

    seriously though UW is a fantastic school.

    What program were you thinking of going for?

    Computer Engineering, but I hear it's really competitive, so I dunno if I am good enough for their eliteness.

    oh jeez dude what're your grades like

    because computer engineering i mean

    UW is one of the best computer engineering schools in the world.

    which means you get to compete against 10,000 workaholic asians for the classes.

    T'is my point. I'm bordering a 86% for grade 12 courses (yeah I'm taking grade 12 courses in grade 11), and a 89ish for grade 11. So nothing spectacular, but decent.

    Also, you're forgetting I am a workoholic asian.

    oh psht

    no problem then

    asians get +10% added to all their grades at UW

    (this isn't true)

    The no problem bit, or the asian bit. Because with the way I'm treated here because I am asian, that 10% thing wouldn't surprise me.

    People actually think that my blood cells are in the shape of little Zerglings. My buddy tried to cut me with a plastic knife to "double check" that I wasn't lieing.

    Orestes on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    Everything I needed to know about math I learned from Number Munchers.

    Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Everything about math I know, I just shake my fingers and number pop out of them. It's actually pretty cool. Asian powers FTW.

    Orestes on
  • Options
    TrexyTrexy Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Graves can not post without alluding to being a gangster.

    Trexy on
  • Options
    TrexyTrexy Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Like, even his toilet probably has rims on it.

    Trexy on
  • Options
    OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I saw a semi with spinners on it. It was actually pretty awesome.

    Orestes on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Trexy wrote: »
    Like, even his toilet probably has rims on it.

    ridin' spinnaz

    Pony on
  • Options
    TreboriasTreborias Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Golden Toilet seat for the loss, that would be damn could to sit on when you had to take a crap, it'd make your sphincter seize right up.

    Treborias on
    "Sit down, relax, I just want to ask you some questions.": The Interrogator/Umbrage
  • Options
    TrexyTrexy Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    It would be pretty great actually if they spun when you flushed.
    Later on a bunch of bitches would show up and be like
    They still spinnin, even when you ain’t flushin
    rad

    Trexy on
  • Options
    TreboriasTreborias Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Trexy wrote: »
    It would be pretty great actually if they spun when you flushed.
    Later on a bunch of bitches would show up and be like
    They still spinnin, even when you ain’t flushin
    rad

    Just the image of group of people hover around a toilet, looking at it, makes me think: "Wow, that has got to be the biggest shit I have ever seen, it wraps around the bowl 5... no 6 times!"

    Treborias on
    "Sit down, relax, I just want to ask you some questions.": The Interrogator/Umbrage
  • Options
    OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I don't like this topic so I am changing it to Harry Potter

    So, from what I heard from the internets (SPOILERS)
    Snape
    dies so Harry can
    kill
    Voldemort and
    survive
    . Also,
    Dumbledore
    comes back as a
    ghost
    .

    Orestes on
  • Options
    AggronautAggronaut Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    it's only been like 90 mins and this thread isn't about awesome crime anymore? dammit stupid sleep why must you be so useless

    Aggronaut on

    trooperssignature.jpg
  • Options
    OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    We can change it back if you want.

    Orestes on
  • Options
    GravesGraves Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Trexy wrote: »
    Graves can not post without alluding to being a gangster.

    Damn it feels good to be a gangster.

    Also wtf how so? and if you can explain, name any other times

    Graves on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I was once going to rob a comic shop by setting fire to the opposite side of town, then driving a van through the window and helping myself.

    I didn't have a van.

    Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    OrestesOrestes Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I have two vans. One of them was in an accident on Friday, I was in it.... doing my drivers test.

    Orestes on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    nobody actually cares about harry potter, no matter what they say

    it's all a clever ruse

    Raneados on
Sign In or Register to comment.