As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Debate On!] The Marvel Skrull possibilties?

weenusweenus Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in Graphic Violence
Heavy spoilers involved, if you haven't kept up with the New Avengers, or the Civil War, then don't read.
Elektra was a Skrull. The popular theory is that many of the strange philosophies during the Civil War may be related to a Skrull invasion. Popular choices would be Tony Stark or even Steve Rogers. Personally, the resurrection of Hawkeye, while explained, is questionable now. Any ideas? Forgive me if I missed any points, I'm playing catchup with the New Avengers series.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hooraydiation wrote: And I don't care how distraught you are. It's just impolite to shoot yourself when someone has their dick inside you.
weenus on

• Sars_BoySars_Boy Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    We already have like three threads for this.

I could understand this if there was anything else to talk about in the NA thread, but there really isn't.

Sorry duder

Sars_Boy on
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    edited June 2007
    It really is a big topic, but it's really the only topic to talk about in the New Avengers thread, so I'm going to keep discussion there.

DJ Eebs on
This discussion has been closed.