Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

8Bit - a strange hero

Mr HerringMr Herring Registered User
edited June 2007 in Artist's Corner
Hi!
8Bit is one of my creations. I' m drawing shorts (one or two pages, it depends how much place I wil get from editors) with this dude and his sidekick - the Ambitious Moose (and his older version, who' s a time anomaly) for a Play PC magazine (Polish mag) since January 2001 and I have created 53 episodes to this day. The whole story is a mix of drama and comedy, sometimes very brutal and it' s taking place all over the universe with a few voyages to other dimensions, like odd version of a wild west, where talking cactuses, riding perambulators are hunting donkeys O_o . Yes, usually I' m stoned when I' m writing the script. Enjoy!
Mr. H.

kosmoticqd2.jpg

warmoosecc1.jpg

hexatexascf1.jpg

hadoukenti6.jpg

fakesignaturejh6.jpg
fakesignaturejh6qh0.jpg
Mr Herring on

• edited June 2007
    These are all fantastic; I would kill for a fraction of your talent - not literally... ok yes literally. Anyway I particularly like the expression on the moose getting shot. By the way is any of your work published in Canada?

Novus on
    I'm not smart, but thanks to the internet I can pretend.
    wii Number 0648 2052 0203 3154
  • EntrYEntrY Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Awesomesauce!

You're a pro cartoonist - what more is there to it!?

On a side note: Damn you for destroying my self-esteem!

EntrY on
    beavotron wrote:
    hang on, i need to go put an adult diaper on before you continue explaining.

Flickr ... Myspace
  • DangerousDangerous Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Just had to say I love the moose one. By any chance would you have a larger version? It would make a kick ass wallpaper.

Dangerous on
    sig2-2.jpg
  • Mr HerringMr Herring Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Dangerous - http://mrherring.blogspot.com/2007/03/rprt-18.html (just click on an artwork and you will get a larger ver.)

Mr Herring on
    fakesignaturejh6.jpg
    fakesignaturejh6qh0.jpg
  • DangerousDangerous Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Awesome, Thanks. :^:

Dangerous on
    sig2-2.jpg