As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Silent Hill] Back to School Special

2»

• ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    The first hapless 'victim' was trapped in the Room. Thankfully, Agent Smith survived...for now. From the Ember Eye's smoldering remains, something was salvaged. It might keep him alive a little longer...but it'll be no help when it comes to the defense of a fragile mind...

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • ShinyoShinyo Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I do hope you're saving the chat logs.

Shinyo on
    edited July 2007
    Yes. Apparently mine didn't log right, but I've got Purple's version. Once everyone's met for the first session, I'll be starting up that wiki (most likely) and putting up the character sheets and logs and such.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
    edited July 2007
    Saturday at 6pm central, right?

Shinyo on
    edited July 2007
    If everything goes right, yep.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
    edited July 2007
    Jacob wished it was all a dream, so he curled up and tried to ignore the Attached Femine. But, the creature desperately wanted his affection and attention. With nowhere else to go, he crawled away, searching for help instead of helping himself...

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • PurpleXVIPurpleXVI Registered User new member
    edited July 2007
    And Smith establishes him as the true bad-ass of the game so far. Rar.

PurpleXVI on
    edited July 2007
    Johnathon shows surprising moxie for a man of his age. Or apparent age. A pair of Mouth Breathers have breathed their last, and a foul concoction was brewed indeed...

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
    edited July 2007
    It looks like I'm going to keep double posting in this thread to present info. Whoops, sorry.

Purple called in sick a while ago (I went to go eat something). Valkun came by earlier and said he'd be coming in late. Shinyo's not done yet, and cj is supposed to leave early.

So, I'll be there a little after 6 Central to see if anyone else is there. I can at least wrap up Shinyo's character or something. This is ending up going a bit slowly...

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
    edited July 2007
    I'm in the PA server half an hour early.

Man, I feel like a teachers pet or something now.

Shinyo on
    edited July 2007
    Thanks guys, that was fun. Should go better next week.

For now, the wiki is at least partially up. Don't go snooping around too much, though, because that's where I'm going to keep maps and stuff. I'll try to get up the log of this session and some pages for character info soon.

http://roomtoroom.pbwiki.com/

We've got four people ready now, and I'll try to update the page with the log of the main session and pieces of the other sessions before Saturday.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
    edited July 2007
    Perhaps Matthew knows how much he deserves to be punished. His mind simply couldn't handle the Splintered Figure, and it left its mark on him. Putting his faith in a bottle and a gun, he'll try to run from the inevitable.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
    edited July 2007
    I am loving this game.

Shinyo on
    edited July 2007
    I think things are going pretty well. Just different than I expected. I think I know how to fix things up when we move on to a new location, though. Post any ideas or recommendations you have in here, though. This is all pretty new to me.

I can tell it's not as creepy and disturbing as it was when we were doing this one-on-one, so I'm trying to figure out a way to add more tension with a group. It's rough.

We might have a fifth player, if things work out right. I'm going to wait until we leave this area to even try and include them, though.

Hopefully I'll get the site looking a bit nicer soon, with some character information and stuff.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
    edited July 2007
    Purple let me know a few days back that he wouldn't be able to make it today. Valkun was here, Shinyo was stuck at work for an hour or two. cj, what about you?

Do you guys want to try again next Saturday, or do we need to take a little break? Or what?

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
    edited July 2007
    I'd like to try again. Possibly sooner than Saturday to make up for the missed session if possible?

Shinyo on
    edited July 2007
    I believe I will be busy on Wed and Fri...maybe Thursday as well. But if you guys want to try a session in the next few days, I just need to know.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • ValkunValkun Registered User regular
    edited July 2007
    I'm available whenever, although I might be taking up a martial art within the next few weeks. :| As if I wasn't busy enough with other stuff. Then again, fall semester is coming up so who knows what days I'll be available at night.

Valkun on
    edited July 2007
    I'm available pretty much whenever too.

Yesterday was sort of a fluke.

Shinyo on
    edited July 2007
    I suppose we should just stick to Saturday. If we finished early this week, I might not be ready for a new setting Saturday anyways. Now cj has said he doesn't want to play anymore, so we can play as late as we want. So we should finish Saturday, and then start a new area next week. Sounds good?

What martial art?

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
    edited July 2007
    I guess his character is getting killed off then? Too bad...

Shinyo on
    edited July 2007
    Just thought I'd check to see if everyone's coming tonight. Little reminder.

Edit : Purple was away until like 20 minutes in, he forgot apparently. And then went back to being busy. So, with just two mostly dependable players, it looks like I'm going to have to shut this down. It's too bad, I had some good ideas, and was having a fun time with y'all. :)

We're going to meet tomorrow night in #ODAM at about 7 to see if we can come up with another game to play Saturday or Sunday night. Everyone's welcome to come, even people that bowed out early.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png